- Find a niche in a market
- Find out who your buyers are
- Work out what they want to buy
- Create a killer offer
- Create a killer sales pitch
- Work hard to set up the site, from front to back, squeeze page to shopping cart
- Follow up with powerful emails for a few weeks
- Get a "ding" in your inbox, because you made your first sale
I seriously love this game.
I seriously love the power of being able to tap into what people want, and better still, be able to create it, and actually persuade complete strangers to open up their wallets to get it from me...
...without needing to use testimonials, hype or gimmicks.
...without needing to call into their home or business.
... without even having to get dressed.
I seriously love the sense of gratification you get after all that hard work pays off (and boy, it doesn't always happen - does it?)
I love the fact that as I watched my first list of subscribers in a new niche reach the first sales email in my Aweber follow up sequence, how the first sale came in almost immediately.
I love the fact that I don't need to sell make money online stuff, or other products which rely on desperate markets, in order to make a living...
I love the fact that I can make $56,000 per year online, whilst spending half my day on forums, playing Xbox or sleeping.
Don't you just love internet marketing too?