FREE 1 Year .com Domain Names - Get Yours Before Offer Expires!

11 replies
I know you guys love getting free stuff (who doesn't?), and what better then a free .com domain name to get things rolling.

1and1.com is offering a free .com domain name for 1 full year. Just go to their website, click domains, and register yours.

Get yours before this offer expires :p

Enjoy!

PS: If you like the fact that I saved you a cool 7 bucks, hit that lovely thanks button!
#domain #expires #free #names #offer #year
  • Profile picture of the author LocoDice
    You do need to enter credit card or paypal details... hope I don't get ripped off somewhere in the fine print.
    Signature
    codefixit.com - Help with your HTML, Wordpress and Web Hosting problems - No fix, no fee.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2094154].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Scott Rankin
      Originally Posted by mkterbynite View Post

      You do need to enter credit card or paypal details... hope I don't get ripped off somewhere in the fine print.
      I registered mine a few minutes before posting the thread with no problems.

      They clearly say "No Catch" and they way they afford promotions like this is they charge you regular price after the first year.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2094209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rhelaine
    you need to enter CC or paypal for the renewal next year....and after that you need to wait...and wait...for them to "Approve" your domain name....been waiting for mine for almost 3 days....welcome to 1997
    Signature

    Wife is a writer: andreahelaine.com

    Web design : http://www.Youcanbetheexpert.com/web-design

    Trying to get a series of short movies off the ground: Pieces of Him

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2094251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Domainate
    Take extra special care @ 1and1...I've heard enough horror stories from people getting charged there for a domain even after they've transferred it out, etc. In the domaining community, 1and1 is a joke.
    Signature
    ===> COMING SOON: The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Perfect Domain. ***PM for details***
    Want to make a living with domains? Domain Boot Camp Online coming soon!
    Join the Doma.in Newsletter for special domain sales and free domain training!
    >> Have a list? Deliver more through our Listcast service or clean it to please your autoresponder with ELC.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101536].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HCLee
      Originally Posted by Nametrader.com View Post

      Take extra special care @ 1and1...I've heard enough horror stories from people getting charged there for a domain even after they've transferred it out, etc. In the domaining community, 1and1 is a joke.
      Thanks for the warning. I always never liked things that sounded just too good to be true. Also I will get worried when I am required to give my credit card details no matter how safe it tells you so.
      Signature
      Electric Foot Warmers -End your cold feet days now.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VeitSchenk
    I've had nothing but bad experiences with 1&1, so no matter how tempting that offer, I'd personally stay well clear of them...

    Veit
    Signature

    Connect with me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/veitschenk

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlexisGabriel
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101642].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Originally Posted by Scott Rankin View Post

      ... 1and1.com is offering a free .com domain name for 1 full year. Just go to their website, click domains, and register yours...
      Thanks for your kind heads-up, Scott. It is a tempting offer, really ... but as everyone of us know the devil hides in the details. Certain caution is right everytime. What will happen after your purchase? How can you transfer your domain to elsewhere? What will be the 'penalty'? And so on...

      Originally Posted by rhelaine View Post

      you need to enter CC or paypal for the renewal next year....and after that you need to wait...and wait...for them to "Approve" your domain name....been waiting for mine for almost 3 days....welcome to 1997
      Perhaps, they do interpret the good customer service this way. Did you try to enquire at them?

      Originally Posted by HCLee View Post

      Thanks for the warning. I always never liked things that sounded just too good to be true. Also I will get worried when I am required to give my credit card details no matter how safe it tells you so.
      Yes, this sounds to good to be true. But, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I need to admit that I was tempted to use their service years before, but I avoided that because of the many problem I read about them. Since I heard more bad one than good one, I don't use their service. From this independently, they may be reliable. I don't know.

      Have a nice weekend,

      Sandor
      ___________________
      - nothing to sell now -
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
    I'm going there RIGHT NOW
    Signature

    “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Underground SEO
    I think it has expired now anyway...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101750].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
    I just used a gift card with $1 on it to register with 1and1

    So basically, all I'm risking here is $1
    Signature

    “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post

      I just used a gift card with $1 on it to register with 1and1

      So basically, all I'm risking here is $1
      Many successes to you, Mohammad. Please, refer what you experienced.

      All the best,

      Sandor
      __________________
      - nothing to sell now -
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101961].message }}

Trending Topics