I've been watching also people discussing "issues" like:
"I have a blog, but nobody visits it"
"I have a blog/website, I have some traffic, but make no sales "
"I submit articles, but have no views"
"I am doing e-mail marketing, but make no sales"
"I am doing affiliate marketing( I am really amazed how often here people equate affiliate marketing to ClickBank Marketing), but have very few sales"
"Twitter, FaceBook and Social Media are pure waste of time! They just don't buy!"
COOL!!! Let me share a secret with you.
I just bought a Ferrari, therefore I am the new Michael Andretti, or the new Michael Schumacher!!!
Let me share some more secrets.
I don't own a Ferrari. But I know, that even if I do, I will never be Michael Andretti or Michael Schumacher. You know that also, don't you?
So, if you know that owning a Ferrari does not automatically make you the new IndyCar or F1 champion, why don't you know:
- Having a blog does not equal traffic and sales
- Signing up for Twitter does not equal traffic and sales
- Submitting hundreds of low quality articles to hundreds of low quality directories does not equal traffic and sales
- Creating gazilion backlinks does not equal traffic and sales (the back links have no purses in their pockets, don't they? Your customers do, right?)
- Having a "copy" on a page you would call squeeze or landing, does not equal sign ups, traffic and sales.
And the dream is ...
I hang around all day long and I make a bajillion dollars per second, "on autopilot".
But let me ask you, who is your pilot? Is he or she skilled enough? Do you pay her/him well? Is she/he motivated to work? Yes, WORK!!!
Unless your prospects and customers, that come to you KNOW, LIKE AND TRUST YOU your gazillion backlinks, fancy looking websites, squeeze and landing pages, WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU SALES!!!
So,what do you do to have your customers KNOW, LIKE AND TRUST YOU?