Please help me figure out why I'm not getting email notifications anymore

by ronr
23 replies
I used to get email notifications for many subscribed threads, then a week or go I must have stopped them somehow before I left on a trip, but I don't remember. Now I can't figure out how to turn them back on. I checked and all subscribed threads show "instant email notifications" and my email address is correct.

What am I missing?

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Ron
#anymore #email #figure #notifications
  • Profile picture of the author Mac the Knife
    There is definitely a problem with the Warrior Forum...I sent a ticket, but they said it was MY email that was the problem, but I own my server and have checked everything. In addition, I changed my email in my profile to my gmail account which does not get flagged for spam and now I only get notifications randomly...this includes private messages and my threads I haven't seen emails for about a week now...hopefully it can bee corrected soon...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102612].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ronr
      ok, thanks I guess it isn't just me. How do you send a support ticket so I can also tell them I'm having problems.

      Ron
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102906].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author skyward
        I had the same problem but help desk told me to try changing my email address and luckily this worked for me.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2102916].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ronr
          I tried changing my email addresses a couple of times. I don't even get the emails that you are supposed to receive when you change your email.

          I assume many others are still getting emails from threads they've subscribed to?

          Ron
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author infinite
    Hey guys

    I too am having this problem. I also sent in a ticket and at the time they were not aware of any issues and checked my profile but said that it was all setup fine. It's still definitely not working which is a bit of a pain because I have posts from way back that I have no idea if I need to reply to ... lol

    Ron - I am the same as you - I don't get the email when I change addresses either.

    Lol.. I guess most of you guys on this thread won't be notified of this post either... so I will need to bookmark it and check back... hehe

    Aaron
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2114007].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
      Try turning notifications to daily or something like that. Sometimes that's enough to get things kickstarted again. If it works, go back and change it back to your preference.

      Tina
      Signature
      Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
      Fast & Easy Content Creation
      ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2114027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author infinite
    Anyone had any joy on this one yet? No matter what I do, I just can't get notifications back on and unfortunately it's a problem that only appears to be isolated to a few of us.

    Aaron
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133286].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ronr
      No I still haven't had any success. I've tried everything suggested but still not getting any notifications.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sylvia Bulanek
    I am new to warrior and I was just curious to find out how this works out for you, just in case I have this issue in the future. Please keep us posted as to your success or not. Thanks.
    Signature
    Looking for Professional Graphic Design…
    Click Here!

    Design with a purpose!
    Bee's Graphic Design and Marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NetMan
    No, I do not receive emails notifications anymore too. And that is a problem when we pay to advertise and cannot communicate properly with potential clients, because they too do not receive notifications when I reply to their PM or to the thread. I'm a member here for 8 years, 12 has a warrior, and this never hapened before and I changed nothing, I believe the problem comes from the forum itlself. I do have control on my email server and filters too.

    Please, o please fix that asap...

    Best regards,

    Andre Foisy
    Signature
    **GET...** Your 2020 web Project @ 50% OFF | Be Quick Coupons are limited to 5 only!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133349].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ronr
      Agreed that not getting notifications is a much bigger problem when you are doing business on the WF both for you and your customers.


      Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

      No, I do not receive emails notifications anymore too. And that is a problem when we pay to advertise and cannot communicate properly with potential clients, because they too do not receive notifications when I reply to their PM or to the thread. I'm a member here for 8 years, 12 has a warrior, and this never hapened before and I changed nothing, I believe the problem comes from the forum itlself. I do have control on my email server and filters too.

      Please, o please fix that asap...

      Best regards,

      Andre Foisy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133358].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mohit Anand
      Guys, please check your Spam/Junk/Bulk mail folders. In my case, all notifications from the forum are going to the Junk mail folder.

      Feedback.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133430].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ronr
        Thanks but I've been a member for many, many years have always received my notifications, changed my email addresses to test it and know all about Spam/Junk/Bulk mail

        Originally Posted by trafficwiz View Post

        Guys, please check your Spam/Junk/Bulk mail folders. In my case, all notifications from the forum are going to the Junk mail folder.

        Feedback.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2133613].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NetMan
        Originally Posted by trafficwiz View Post

        Guys, please check your Spam/Junk/Bulk mail folders. In my case, all notifications from the forum are going to the Junk mail folder.

        Feedback.
        Look maybe you should read what we're saying before posting such ..... things. I'm not a newbie here did you notice? Whatever you'll suggest here has been checked already, plus I said I have FULL control on my server and email server. So please don't come like we're stupid dummies and you've found the solution for us...
        Signature
        **GET...** Your 2020 web Project @ 50% OFF | Be Quick Coupons are limited to 5 only!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2135144].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mohit Anand
          Originally Posted by NetMan View Post

          Look maybe you should read what we're saying before posting such ..... things. I'm not a newbie here did you notice? Whatever you'll suggest here has been checked already, plus I said I have FULL control on my server and email server. So please don't come like we're stupid dummies and you've found the solution for us...
          Lol... Kool down man.. I wasn't trying to make you look like a fool/stupid dummy. You may have checked the Spam folders and all.. However, what about the newbies who are reading this thread and wondering why they aren't receiving the notifications in their Inbox too?

          I was just trying to help in general... Please don't show me your arrogance just because you have been here for blah-blah years. :rolleyes:
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2135499].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author NetMan
            Originally Posted by trafficwiz View Post

            Lol... Kool down man.. I wasn't trying to make you look like a fool/stupid dummy. You may have checked the Spam folders and all.. However, what about the newbies who are reading this thread and wondering why they aren't receiving the notifications in their Inbox too?

            I was just trying to help in general... Please don't show me your arrogance just because you have been here for blah-blah years. :rolleyes:
            I'm very "kool man", your approach was just NOT the good one and wrongly placed imho. Even if it was not intentional it still looked like you came in like I mentioned, and no arrogance at all I was just stating a fact. Especially I do not believe you receive email notifications. So, why did you say that? I don't know, maybe you're just trying to add to your number of posts, I don't know. The fact is that something recently changed in the forum setup and this feature, emails notification, just doesn't work anymore obviously, reading all the posts form those who took the time to post about it.

            Best regards,

            Andre Foisy
            Signature
            **GET...** Your 2020 web Project @ 50% OFF | Be Quick Coupons are limited to 5 only!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2135968].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CHITOWN7
    Banned
    I have had a similar problem too so you are not alone
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2135994].message }}

Trending Topics