Can somebody explain the benefit of sending the exact same article to muitiple sites

11 replies
Hi Guys,

After reading a few WSO lately i noticed that alot of these WSO tell the reader to start with clickbank or what ever and use article marketing, So you find a CB product write a article and submit it to ezine!

Now of course this is fully understood but what i`ve never been able to understand is alot of these WSO then say to submit the EXACT same article to other high PR article directorys like go-articles , articlebase and theres afew other good ones.

Now this is what i`ve never quite got and i just need to clear up ok... Is the only reason for doing this the slight traffic you might get from the regular browsers of these sites says someone comes directly to go-articles because they like the site and then search for your keywords within the site ??

When reading this back i get the feeling this must be it because surely google with never rank an exact article in there searchs once they have found it on Ezine ?? So if the article will never be found in the SERPs the only benefit is if the broswer searches within the site correct ??

Cheers Jim
#article #benefit #exact #explain #muitiple #sending #sites
  • Profile picture of the author bertuseng
    Originally Posted by jimkirk1943 View Post

    Hi Guys,

    After reading a few WSO lately i noticed that alot of these WSO tell the reader to start with clickbank or what ever and use article marketing, So you find a CB product write a article and submit it to ezine!

    Now of course this is fully understood but what i`ve never been able to understand is alot of these WSO then say to submit the EXACT same article to other high PR article directorys like go-articles , articlebase and theres afew other good ones.

    Now this is what i`ve never quite got and i just need to clear up ok... Is the only reason for doing this the slight traffic you might get from the regular browsers of these sites says someone comes directly to go-articles because they like the site and then search for your keywords within the site ??

    When reading this back i get the feeling this must be it because surely google with never rank an exact article in there searchs once they have found it on Ezine ?? So if the article will never be found in the SERPs the only benefit is if the broswer searches within the site correct ??

    Cheers Jim
    While unique articles will give you a lot more benefit, duplicate articles will still have some value. Having submitted them tomany sites, means that you get many backlinks to your site as well. These are good if you want to rank your site well on Google.

    Also, like you said, you will get more views if your article is at more than one article directory. I suggest ony submitting it to the big ones though.

    Hope that helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2130941].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author affilcrazy
      While the multiple submission of articles (whether exactly the same or not) will provide many more backlinks to your main site, it is also beneficial to understand what else these article directories are used for.

      Many business and website owners will often scour article directories for relevant and informative content that they can place on their site. As long as they use the formal method of syndicating your content to their blogs, websites, etc, this will provide additional backlinks to your article and eventually your main site. These additional backlinks will, of course, add to the potency of your content in the search engines eyes.

      Although there are specific article directories that may provide you with an initial surge in traffic, one of the main reason for using these directories is to get "others" to syndicate and spread your work around the internet. The more people who "use" your articles in this way, the more readers you will have, the more authority you will gain and this will eventually (hopefully) manifest itself into more visitors to your website and, of course, more subscribers and sales.

      Do you honestly believe that every single website and blog owner on this planet merely uses 1 article directory to populate their sites? No of course they don't, they use many, many different directories. So the more directories you have your content published on, the more likely it will get "picked up" and used.

      This is merely one benefit of article marketing and many writers never even consider this when submitting articles.

      Cheers
      Partha
      Signature
      "There is no fixed teaching. All I can provide is an appropriate medicine for a particular ailment" - Bruce Lee, Tao of Jeet Kune Do (on Zen)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2130966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author digiwebtools
    Submitting article to multiple article directories brings almost zero traffic.
    I'd recommend focusing on SEO value by spinning your article before submitting to mass of directories.
    Signature
    ArticleQueen Online Article Rewriter - The first article rewriter with build-in Lexical Analyzer!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2130950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimkirk1943
    Nice reply Partha, Yep of course i fully understand your points and i already knew that so i really should of mentioned that in the original post so yeah the fact your article has more chance of being picked up by other webmasters is a good point.

    So we now have..

    The traffic from within the site..
    The backlinks
    The chance your article will be picked up by other webmasters

    Any other points ?

    Also is there a good article submitter that i can use to submit to the top article sites ? I dont mean the rubbish that these mass article submitters submit to i mean i piece of softwear i can program to submit to the top article sites like go-articles, articlesbase, articlecity ect ect ??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2130985].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author affilcrazy
      I have used article submitters in the past and still occasionally use Big Mike's ArticleBot, but in all honesty the best system I have found to submit to say the top 20 article directories - Outsource!

      Many highly intelligent outsourcers from around the world can follow your precise instructions and put up 1-3 articles at each of the top 20 directories in under an hour.

      How much do they charge? Well I have seen WSO's and other adverts for full time Virtual Assistants (VA) for approximately $300 a month...and remember that is full time. Even if you had a VA submit 5 articles a day to the top 20 directories, this is still part-time work and therefore may not cost as much as you think!

      Cheers
      Partha



      Originally Posted by jimkirk1943 View Post

      Also is there a good article submitter that i can use to submit to the top article sites ? I dont mean the rubbish that these mass article submitters submit to i mean i piece of softwear i can program to submit to the top article sites like go-articles, articlesbase, articlecity ect ect ??
      Signature
      "There is no fixed teaching. All I can provide is an appropriate medicine for a particular ailment" - Bruce Lee, Tao of Jeet Kune Do (on Zen)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2131004].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Love2KnowU
        Originally Posted by affilcrazy View Post

        I have used article submitters in the past and still occasionally use Big Mike's ArticleBot, but in all honesty the best system I have found to submit to say the top 20 article directories - Outsource!

        Many highly intelligent outsourcers from around the world can follow your precise instructions and put up 1-3 articles at each of the top 20 directories in under an hour.

        How much do they charge? Well I have seen WSO's and other adverts for full time Virtual Assistants (VA) for approximately $300 a month...and remember that is full time. Even if you had a VA submit 5 articles a day to the top 20 directories, this is still part-time work and therefore may not cost as much as you think!

        Cheers
        Partha
        I keep hearing that "golden" word or phrase; Outsource. But how do you find a great outsourcer?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2131364].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KateD
      Originally Posted by jimkirk1943 View Post

      Nice reply Partha, Yep of course i fully understand your points and i already knew that so i really should of mentioned that in the original post so yeah the fact your article has more chance of being picked up by other webmasters is a good point.

      So we now have..

      The traffic from within the site..
      The backlinks
      The chance your article will be picked up by other webmasters

      Any other points ?

      Also is there a good article submitter that i can use to submit to the top article sites ? I dont mean the rubbish that these mass article submitters submit to i mean i piece of softwear i can program to submit to the top article sites like go-articles, articlesbase, articlecity ect ect ??

      Jim,

      The traffic and chances of being picked up by webmasters are much smaller in comparison to the backlinks created by these additional submissions.

      Many of these article directories have high Page Ranks, and creating links on these sites with the same articles is an ecomonical and efficient way to generate quality, long term backlinks.

      I provide a service for this, and according to my personal experience and those of my customers, the technique DOES help with the improvement of the ranking of the site/blog you are trying to promote.

      Much Success,

      KateD
      Signature
      Why Aren't You Making Money On Kindle With Erotica?


      --->I can also write other fiction (horror, romance, mystery, etc). Just ask me, I don't bite. :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2131091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JayXtreme
    The process you talk about is known as content syndication

    And is common practice among webmasters across the internet. It isn't exclusive to the article marketing community

    There are numerous reasons...

    But the main two being:

    To increase the chance of the article/content being re-published in a site/directory/ezine with a high readership.

    And also, for the backlinks.

    surely google with never rank an exact article in there searchs once they have found it on Ezine ??
    It sure will.

    This can bee seen right across the interwebz.

    Duplicate news stories, content, articles, blog posts and much more content is shown in the SERPs all the time.

    Peace

    Jay
    Signature

    Bare Murkage.........

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2131104].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Stephen Meyer
      I have many articles in both directories and on individual web sites. Since duplicate content isn't an issue with article directories it doesn't hurt to submit the same article. But, I prefere to spin my articles using an article submission site. This gives the benefit of unique content that is picked up by more webmasters.

      As far as getting visitors from directories, you bet you can. if your article is key word rich then people will find it when looking for specific information. This ultimately brings them to your site. I have several sites that get the majority of visitors from article directories. Some of these sites are Adsense sites and they make me money. I don't use any other form of advertising for them.

      Stephen
      Signature
      Find out how this guy went from being over $40,000 in debt to having total financial freedom and how you can to.Click Here: Freedom ~
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2131303].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author George185
        If you are looking for mass exposure to your article then you should take the time to properly spin it and submit each version to the major article sites. If done correctly, it won't be so bad.

        Nothing beats a freshly written article though.
        Signature

        Learn How to: Make Money Online
        The Best Referral Programs to Join

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2131335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wechito
    Submitting the exact same articles to many directories have no downsides (because duplicate content doesn't matter here) and the three adventages that have already been told (backlinks, more chances to spread your content, direct traffic).

    However, I personally prefer to submit unique content articles to the top articles directories (from which I want to get qualified traffic), and then rewrite and spin them to automatically submit them to other minor directories (to basically get backlinks).
    The Best spinner is the tool I use.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2131352].message }}

Trending Topics