And the Google Secret Loophole is...

5 replies
How many times you have read these words. Everybody seems to know or found a secret loophole that give them millions... and naive people all around the world trust them and buy the product (ebook, video series, seminar, webinars or whatever)... and then suddenly realize that this "secret loophole" is something that everybody already is doing.

Those kind of hypes make me sick! specially when they tell you something like "The best kept secret to live the life" and then they came up with something just as obvious like "The secret is... breath air...". And you feel riped off.

I've found that there is no secret ingredient to make money online, is just a lot of focused goal oriented work.

OK google loves wordpress blogs, and blogger, and all social media, and PPC and PPV and banners and... cheezz.... seems that Google love everything lately.
#google #loophole #secret
  • Profile picture of the author E. Brian Rose
    Originally Posted by neodarth View Post

    How many times you have read these words. Everybody seems to know or found a secret loophole that give them millions... and naive people all around the world trust them and buy the product (ebook, video series, seminar, webinars or whatever)... and then suddenly realize that this "secret loophole" is something that everybody already is doing.

    Those kind of hypes make me sick! specially when they tell you something like "The best kept secret to live the life" and then they came up with something just as obvious like "The secret is... breath air...". And you feel riped off.

    I've found that there is no secret ingredient to make money online, is just a lot of focused goal oriented work.

    OK google loves wordpress blogs, and blogger, and all social media, and PPC and PPV and banners and... cheezz.... seems that Google love everything lately.
    There is certainly a secret and that secret is hard work. There are a lot of products that show you the way, but if you can't or won't put the effort into making them work for you, then you are out of luck.

    I make a good living showing people how to utilize little known Google tactics and I am proud to do it. Everyday, I get at least a dozen emails thanking me for showing them the way. I also get some email from people that tell me that they want to go directly to step ten and skip the first nine steps. Those are the people that will never make any money online.
    Signature
    My New Video Series is Free (for now)
    Crazy good marketing tips from the founder of JVZoo.
    Get EBR 365 Now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2139909].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
      Originally Posted by E. Brian Rose View Post

      There is certainly a secret and that secret is hard work. There are a lot of products that show you the way, but if you can't or won't put the effort into making them work for you, then you are out of luck.

      I make a good living showing people how to utilize little known Google tactics and I am proud to do it. Everyday, I get at least a dozen emails thanking me for showing them the way. I also get some email from people that tell me that they want to go directly to step ten and skip the first nine steps. Those are the people that will never make any money online.
      I read the last sentence - then your sig - and I get a lil chuckle.

      Skipping to step 10 sells

      Ive got a system that requires you to type and work your fingers to that bone for 90 days - sleep < 3 hrs a day - requires working 2-3 jobs etc .. but you will make $100k next year if you follow these steps ... doesnt sell so hot ... people b funny
      Signature
      Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2139918].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author E. Brian Rose
        Originally Posted by 4morereferrals View Post

        I read the last sentence - then your sig - and I get a lil chuckle.

        Skipping to step 10 sells

        Ive got a system that requires you to type and work your fingers to that bone for 90 days - sleep < 3 hrs a day - requires working 2-3 jobs etc .. but you will make $100k next year if you follow these steps ... doesnt sell so hot ... people b funny
        I'm not sure I received your message well. I often have trouble deciphering sarcasm from seriousness when it comes to West Coasters.

        I offer a ten step course that requires about a week of preliminary work. If you follow the ten steps and put the week of actual work in, then you will be following in my successful blueprint. After the week of preliminary work, you are on a downhill slope. If you want to skip the week's worth of work, then you will never accomplish your goals.

        My point is that there are a lot of great informational products out there, but none of them include a magic dust that you can sprinkle on your computer and become rich.
        Signature
        My New Video Series is Free (for now)
        Crazy good marketing tips from the founder of JVZoo.
        Get EBR 365 Now!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2139938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarah Russell
    Originally Posted by neodarth View Post

    How many times you have read these words. Everybody seems to know or found a secret loophole that give them millions... and naive people all around the world trust them and buy the product (ebook, video series, seminar, webinars or whatever)... and then suddenly realize that this "secret loophole" is something that everybody already is doing.

    Those kind of hypes make me sick! specially when they tell you something like "The best kept secret to live the life" and then they came up with something just as obvious like "The secret is... breath air...". And you feel riped off.

    I've found that there is no secret ingredient to make money online, is just a lot of focused goal oriented work.

    OK google loves wordpress blogs, and blogger, and all social media, and PPC and PPV and banners and... cheezz.... seems that Google love everything lately.
    It's called marketing - it's annoying, but it works
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2140005].message }}

Trending Topics