Where are the Warriors?

by emmy01
30 replies
@@YOUR POST CAN INSPIRE SOMEONE TODAY@@

Hi warriors I am writing this on behalf of the newbies in the room.
I knew what it takes to start as an internet marketers and one way or the other its hard for a newbie.

I implored the worriors to take this up ASAP.

Take a look at the following questions.

1. How to pick good keyword?
2. How to pick a product to promote?

I remember when I wanted to pick forex niche, I was told the niche is saturated.

3.How to pick good niche?

Thats is the major problem I think the newbies encounter, and once they got confused, they give up.

Please say something before you leave.

Thanks in Advance
Best regards
#warriors
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    Your problem is that you let people talk you out of things.

    Just because someone says something is saturated doesn't mean you can't make money.

    Saturated markets have more customers and more competitors. I believe that saturation is a myth.

    You should pick a product that is congruent with your beliefs and lifestyle. Promoting something you have no experience with will likely be a waste of time.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175192].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShaneRQR
    Hey emmy,

    These questions are a bit difficult to answer in a forum, I think.

    The reason I say so is that each of the topics is quite complex and I don't think you can give a good answer to them in just a few sentences.

    Maybe some rough guidelines, but that might not solve your problem if you're really struggling in these areas.


    1. How to pick a good keyword:
    Do good keyword research. A "good" keyword is basically one that gets a lot of searches, doesn't have very strong competition and is a "buying" keyword or an "action" keyword, i.e. people who type it are looking to buy something or actively participate in something, not just browsing for free info.
    How to find such keywords? Well, there are many ways and each would take a very long time to describe properly.


    2. How to pick a product:
    Go for something that is already selling well and that you have a certain affinity for. You're going to have to produce content on the topic of your product, so it has to be something you can write about.
    Don't worry too much about how saturated a market is. Also don't make the mistake of picking something solely based on the commission level.


    3. How to pick a good niche?
    This is perhaps the most complex question of them all.
    You definitely want to find a niche where people have some kind of a problem that you can solve. That usually makes for the easiest sales. On the other hand, there's lots of money being spent on leisure, luxury and entertainment, so it doesn't all have to be about solving problems.
    Another aspect or question is whether you can approach a niche with a new angle. Can you bring something to the table that other's aren't doing yet? Even as an affiliate for a product, you can use a different approach, a different venue and a different angle to promote the product.
    If you have a unique selling proposition of some kind, it's going to be easier to stand out from the crowd, than if you're just the 100th affiliate with a "review" blog for the product.
    Of course, finding such an angle and evaluating markets and niches is not something easily summarized, but maybe these pointers can already be helpful.

    Best regards,
    Shane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175213].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author emmy01
      Originally Posted by ShaneRQR View Post

      Hey emmy,

      These questions are a bit difficult to answer in a forum, I think.

      The reason I say so is that each of the topics is quite complex and I don't think you can give a good answer to them in just a few sentences.

      Maybe some rough guidelines, but that might not solve your problem if you're really struggling in these areas.


      1. How to pick a good keyword:
      Do good keyword research. A "good" keyword is basically one that gets a lot of searches, doesn't have very strong competition and is a "buying" keyword or an "action" keyword, i.e. people who type it are looking to buy something or actively participate in something, not just browsing for free info.
      How to find such keywords? Well, there are many ways and each would take a very long time to describe properly.


      2. How to pick a product:
      Go for something that is already selling well and that you have a certain affinity for. You're going to have to produce content on the topic of your product, so it has to be something you can write about.
      Don't worry too much about how saturated a market is. Also don't make the mistake of picking something solely based on the commission level.


      3. How to pick a good niche?
      This is perhaps the most complex question of them all.
      You definitely want to find a niche where people have some kind of a problem that you can solve. That usually makes for the easiest sales. On the other hand, there's lots of money being spent on leisure, luxury and entertainment, so it doesn't all have to be about solving problems.
      Another aspect or question is whether you can approach a niche with a new angle. Can you bring something to the table that other's aren't doing yet? Even as an affiliate for a product, you can use a different approach, a different venue and a different angle to promote the product.
      If you have a unique selling proposition of some kind, it's going to be easier to stand out from the crowd, than if you're just the 100th affiliate with a "review" blog for the product.
      Of course, finding such an angle and evaluating markets and niches is not something easily summarized, but maybe these pointers can already be helpful.

      Best regards,
      Shane
      Nice one I really appriciate you break down and simplicity
      God Bless
      Signature
      Please Hire Me - Full Stack Website Developer CSS/PHP/HTML5, Website Application /Mysql/ Javascript /Angular
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177214].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author emmy01
        @ Gene pimentel

        You've just make my day I really appriciate our comment
        more gains to your elbow
        Signature
        Please Hire Me - Full Stack Website Developer CSS/PHP/HTML5, Website Application /Mysql/ Javascript /Angular
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177248].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Gene Pimentel
          Originally Posted by emmy01 View Post

          more gains to your elbow
          huh? translation? lol
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177936].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gene Pimentel
    Saturation is a GOOD thing. The reason for saturation (I use the term lightly, because as Brad noted, there really isn't such a thing), means there is a large pool of potential customers who want the item. You just have to be a little better than the average marketer, or create a unique offer.

    1. How to pick good keyword?
    2. How to pick a product to promote?
    3. How to pick good niche?


    These three questions are given FAR too much weight. STOP over-thinking this - it'll only paralyze you. Pull up Google trends and see what people are looking for. Pull up the Ebay best seller list. Check Magazine.com to see what magazines people are subscribing to. Check Amazon.com for best sellers. Make note of the buzz-words used.

    Extract a few keywords from that niche and run it through the Google keyword tool. Bingo -- a list of hundreds of keywords you can sort by search volume.

    Enter one or two of the hottest keywords in ClickBank to see what related products come up. Search Google for websites related to the hot keyword(s).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175246].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NMP
      Turn it around...

      1. What is a good product
      2. What is a good keyword to target my product/service.
      3. Where do I find my customers? (No, not all are on twitter or buy digital products hint hint)

      Finding good keywords is a pain. Products are easier..

      Daniel
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175270].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author taffie
      Really good responses there emmy, can't get it any better than that.
      Signature
      Traffic is key as you may know https://expertise.tv/organizations/eddington-pindura Join others on the same mission as you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175309].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danes1
    To start off, promote in a niche that you have an interest in. There is money to be made everywhere. If you are working in a niche you like, chances are you understand the people involved in that niche. Knowing your market will help your success.
    Signature

    Get 3 of my profit pulling guides FREE @ http://profitablelistbuilding.blogspot.com/

    Affiliates we're looking for you! Join our FREE program and get access to loads of affiliate tools, resources, and information to make easy sales! 50% commission and a step by step affiliate program, Join us today! http://www.onlineaffiliatebusiness.org/affiliates.html

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175286].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jdenc
      Although I am bit new to give advice there is one piece I'd give - join the War Room. I have been in 4 days and I already have learned more in those 4 days than I learned in months scouring the web. In fact last night I picked up a free WSO that gave a lot of sound advice on all the things you asked about here. And it outlined a decent action plan as well. Getting ready to ramp that advice up.

      In my admittedly limited experience the War Room is the best investment a newbie like myself can make in their success.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175319].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author emmy01
        @jdenc
        I will get to that very soon
        Signature
        Please Hire Me - Full Stack Website Developer CSS/PHP/HTML5, Website Application /Mysql/ Javascript /Angular
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177226].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author NMP
          Here is how you find a profitable niche in 5 minutes:

          Go to: Yahoo! Answers - Home

          - From the top click "Browse Categories"

          Find your category and go down in your niche.
          Copy and paste all questions where there are buyer action.

          For example:

          # Home >
          # All Categories >
          # Health >
          # Mental Health

          I found a guy ask "How can I stop being mad?"

          However try locate at least 10 similar questions that has something in
          common and have a demand for a solution. (To make sure you did not
          just meet a marketer who ask and reply to them-self

          When done.. go to Google Keyword Tool. Search all sentences. Use Phrase search.
          Then collect top 10 most global searches. Paste in notepad.

          Go to Google sktool and see if people are really looking for it.
          Filter anything less then 500 searches. And uncheck HIGH comp.

          Now you get low competition keywords but still in the top searching
          area. And last but not least. Search Google for your sentence with:

          "" Quotes
          intitle:
          inurl:

          (Use quotes for all)

          Make sure no authority/sniper sites hold top pos. Meaning a site
          that has total focus on your product. When you find this. Go get
          a domain with your best phrase long-tail keyword.

          Now find a product solving the MAD behavior. Like a angry management
          book over at Clickbank or just search good for keyword affiliate.

          Good Luck,

          Daniel
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177264].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Suka
            Originally Posted by NMP View Post

            Here is how you find a profitable niche in 5 minutes:

            Go to: Yahoo! Answers - Home

            - From the top click "Browse Categories"

            Find your category and go down in your niche.
            Copy and paste all questions where there are buyer action.

            For example:

            # Home >
            # All Categories >
            # Health >
            # Mental Health

            I found a guy ask "How can I stop being mad?"

            However try locate at least 10 similar questions that has something in
            common and have a demand for a solution. (To make sure you did not
            just meet a marketer who ask and reply to them-self

            When done.. go to Google Keyword Tool. Search all sentences. Use Phrase search.
            Then collect top 10 most global searches. Paste in notepad.

            Go to Google sktool and see if people are really looking for it.
            Filter anything less then 500 searches. And uncheck HIGH comp.

            Now you get low competition keywords but still in the top searching
            area. And last but not least. Search Google for your sentence with:

            "" Quotes
            intitle:
            inurl:

            (Use quotes for all)

            Make sure no authority/sniper sites hold top pos. Meaning a site
            that has total focus on your product. When you find this. Go get
            a domain with your best phrase long-tail keyword.

            Now find a product solving the MAD behavior. Like a angry management
            book over at Clickbank or just search good for keyword affiliate.

            Good Luck,

            Daniel

            Man you are cool !!

            I have had a mental block with this, but its so simple, in the last 20 minutes i have come up with some awesome ideas !! im kicking myself for not realizing them earlier. !! Ask yahoo is a great recourse to find out what people are interested in..

            Thanks a Million ! i have finally found a niche that i actually find interesting! Thanks again dude !
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177862].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author NMP
              Glad it helped

              Daniel
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177875].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author jdenc
                Originally Posted by NMP View Post

                Glad it helped

                Daniel
                Just wanted to add that was very good post. Great way to get to what people want.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2179393].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    Originally Posted by emmy01 View Post

    I remember when I wanted to pick forex niche, I was told the niche is saturated.
    Emmy, any experienced marketer will tell you the way to success is not to create a product first and then find a market for it, but to find a market full of buyers and then put a product in front of them.

    Yes, it's easier to break into a market that isn't saturated, but the reason a market isn't saturated is almost always because there isn't much money in it. If you want to make money, you have to go where the money is being spent.

    Yes, you do need to set yourself apart from the crowd in a crowded market. That takes thought and effort, and thought and effort is what separates the big earners from the small earners, and the small earners from those who make nothing.
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175376].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nofearman
      Originally Posted by Dennis Gaskill View Post

      Emmy, any experienced marketer will tell you the way to success is not to create a product first and then find a market for it, but to find a market full of buyers and then put a product in front of them.
      Same here.....took the words out of my mouth.....STOP looking for a "product". Find a hot market and go from there. Here is a great Offline example I got from Eben Pagan's recent video, but I exeprienced it myself yesterday at the Mall. On a Thursday afternoon about 30 miles outside Boston, the local mall is reletively Dead. BUT, as I walk past the APPLE STORE, which has been there for a few years, it is so packed there is barely room for another person... Someone forgot to tell all these people about the recession.

      WHAT does that single image tell you????
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2179598].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emmy01
    Wao you guys are doing very great job
    wao I am impressed
    Big ups to you guys
    Signature
    Please Hire Me - Full Stack Website Developer CSS/PHP/HTML5, Website Application /Mysql/ Javascript /Angular
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ty Neal
    I believe that saturation is a myth as well, It funny how you hear this over and over but you still have marketers who make a full time income from home. Saturation is nothing the money you make online will comes down to the Value you give to the marketplace..

    To Your Success
    Ty Neal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177207].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vinod Kumar Jadge
    Originally Posted by emmy01 View Post

    @@YOUR POST CAN INSPIRE SOMEONE TODAY@@

    Hi warriors I am writing this on behalf of the newbies in the room.
    I knew what it takes to start as an internet marketers and one way or the other its hard for a newbie.

    I implored the worriors to take this up ASAP.

    Take a look at the following questions.

    1. How to pick good keyword?
    2. How to pick a product to promote?

    I remember when I wanted to pick forex niche, I was told the niche is saturated.

    3.How to pick good niche?

    Thats is the major problem I think the newbies encounter, and once they got confused, they give up.

    Please say something before you leave.

    Thanks in Advance
    Best regards
    hey thanks emmy for asking these questions as they can help me something I'm working on.

    I won't worry about the niche but look for what's the trend ( local ads, yellow pages etc. ) and then put that keyword into google(tool,insight etc.) and look the global and local searches with "Keyword" - Exact format...I believe you are getting what I mean.

    Then make a blog around the picked keyword (3-4 words long and putting that in the title, url, slug) and put some posts.

    The last but not the least thing is to promote your blog (through valuable comments in forums, blogs etc.) using onlywire to bookmark and promote your posts. Let the people know what you have to offer that might interests them. Free websubmission is another thing that can help newbies.

    Key : Make a schedule/timetable for everthing you do step by step and repeat it over and over again. That's the basics you do for any business and "Treat IM as your business" - Ewen Chia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyroneshum
    To start off, promote in a niche that you have an interest in.
    In my experience, I've followed this mindset and successfully, I enjoyed starting my own business and earning six-figure income at the same time although when I realized that I already miss having this "lifestyle" that I want to be able to enjoy my earnings, I therefore learned to utilize everything that I've learned to someone who could free up some time for me -- outsourcing.

    Well, there's no definite niche that you should be following. Just promote what you think could make you more valuable and happy and I'm sure you'll be helping people around easier as well. The more you help, the more you gain value. At the end of the day, that credibility that you have now is the only thing that you have to use to be able to create your own products and yield more results.

    Now, turning into an expert from all that passion isn't impossible at all. Alternatively, perseverance, inspiration and focus should be maintained.
    Signature
    outsourcinglive.com
    Follow me on my 90 Day Challenge to rank no. 1 on Google
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me at: outsourcinglive.com/google-plus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177408].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author emmy01
      Originally Posted by tyroneshum View Post

      In my experience, I've followed this mindset and successfully, I enjoyed starting my own business and earning six-figure income at the same time although when I realized that I already miss having this "lifestyle" that I want to be able to enjoy my earnings, I therefore learned to utilize everything that I've learned to someone who could free up some time for me -- outsourcing.

      Well, there's no definite niche that you should be following. Just promote what you think could make you more valuable and happy and I'm sure you'll be helping people around easier as well. The more you help, the more you gain value. At the end of the day, that credibility that you have now is the only thing that you have to use to be able to create your own products and yield more results.

      Now, turning into an expert from all that passion isn't impossible at all. Alternatively, perseverance, inspiration and focus should be maintained.
      I really appriciate you for your tips
      I am vey good in forex, can I pick thats as m niche?
      Best regards
      Signature
      Please Hire Me - Full Stack Website Developer CSS/PHP/HTML5, Website Application /Mysql/ Javascript /Angular
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177456].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emmy01
    @NMP
    What a nice post from nice man
    I believed the newbies will gain something from you guyz
    Best regard
    Signature
    Please Hire Me - Full Stack Website Developer CSS/PHP/HTML5, Website Application /Mysql/ Javascript /Angular
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarshallWayne
    I have just gone with what I know best and work from there. I think too many people focus on trying to make money and end up going into a niche they know too little about.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Charleskidd
    Saturation is only good when you have money to get into the niche. For example, in order for you to rank for make money online, you have to outsource a lot and play the waiting game until your rankings get better in that niche. Although lots of people say saturation is good there is not a lot of warriors that are on top that niche.
    Signature

    Does internet marketing seem to hard? Click here and you will see how much you learn.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2177932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Bard
    I'm not sure if you are confusing saturation with competition or not so I will give a quick answer to both.

    Saturated? No.

    There are millions of more potential customers coming online taking the place of those that already bought.

    More competition now? Yes.

    When I started many many moons ago 4 or 5 of us could own all of the top spots on the front pages of all of the search engines. Now you have hundreds of thousands of more people competing for those same 10 spots.

    Does that mean that it is harder to compete in those profitable niches? It is if you don't know how to position yourself in a unique way within the niche.

    Does that mean that you should not compete in certain niches? Only you can answer that.

    You can spend your time looking for "low hanging fruit" all day, or you can spend your time learning how to compete for a share of the customers with the money.

    I would suggest that you learn more about Unique Selling Propositions / Points (USP) to create your own place within whatever niche you want.

    You can go into any market and eliminate your competition by not competing with them. Learn how to stand out in a unique way and make them compete with you.

    Matt
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2178009].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author emmy01
      Originally Posted by Matt M View Post

      I'm not sure if you are confusing saturation with competition or not so I will give a quick answer to both.

      Saturated? No.

      There are millions of more potential customers coming online taking the place of those that already bought.

      More competition now? Yes.

      When I started many many moons ago 4 or 5 of us could own all of the top spots on the front pages of all of the search engines. Now you have hundreds of thousands of more people competing for those same 10 spots.

      Does that mean that it is harder to compete in those profitable niches? It is if you don't know how to position yourself in a unique way within the niche.

      Does that mean that you should not compete in certain niches? Only you can answer that.

      You can spend your time looking for "low hanging fruit" all day, or you can spend your time learning how to compete for a share of the customers with the money.

      I would suggest that you learn more about Unique Selling Propositions / Points (USP) to create your own place within whatever niche you want.

      You can go into any market and eliminate your competition by not competing with them. Learn how to stand out in a unique way and make them compete with you.

      Matt
      Very nice one thats cool
      Signature
      Please Hire Me - Full Stack Website Developer CSS/PHP/HTML5, Website Application /Mysql/ Javascript /Angular
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2178351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Arun Pal Singh
    If people say market is saturated that means there lies a huge potential.
    Its a rather good news.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2178226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommygadget
    I think everyone has summed it up nicely. If you are writing articles like on EZA as an example, go and look at their most popular articles. The articles that are getting a tremendous number of views are in areas of the most interest. Big interest = more money. You can be successful if you write lots of articles in those high interest topics. The only thing that you should not do if you are a newbie is to take on a highly competitive niche like insurance or mortgages and think that your site will rank on the first page of the search engines anytime soon. That is NOT going to happen.

    TomG.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2179624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emmy01
    well said tommy
    I love the way this is going, everyone here are superb. The view you guys gave here will help a lot of the newbies. more gains to your elbows.
    Keep them coming
    Best regard
    Signature
    Please Hire Me - Full Stack Website Developer CSS/PHP/HTML5, Website Application /Mysql/ Javascript /Angular
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2188073].message }}

Trending Topics