But there is a key to making boatloads of moola that many people have overlooked and it's huge.
I was talking to a friend of mine a few months ago. This guy founded a world-wide fitness franchise business and literally took it from zero to over $100 million in value. He sold portion of the business for $12 million a couple years ago.
I was asking his opinion on a business idea I had and he asked me a pointed question: "What do you bring to the table?"
He went on to elaborate: "You are only worth as much as what you bring to the table. If anyone can do what you do, then you aren't worth much. If you excel in skills or contacts or leadership then you can make money. Otherwise you're not worth anything."
I see lots of people on here trying to make money without bringing anything unique to the table. They want to retire by spinning PLR, tricking Google, getting crap written by barely literate $1 a day typewriter monkeys.
Here's what we all need to ask if we want to make big bucks:
What do you bring to the table?
- Do you have a system that automates your tasks so well you can accomplish 10 times as much as your competition?
- Do you have a product that does something no one else is doing?
- Do you have unique access to a market niche?
- Do you possess special knowledge others will pay you to access?
- Are you super organized to the point where you can manage a larger business?
- Do you have access to capital?
- Are you an awesome writer?
- Do you have a unique experience?
- Do you have a talent in getting people to like you and work with you?
- Do you already have a strong network that you can leverage for success?
- Do you have an in demand skill?
- Do you have more perseverance than other people in the niche?
- Once you figure out what you will bring to the table that is unique, you can make big money online.
What do you think? What other ways are there to bring something unique to the table?