Best way to earn $100 per day, ideas please

49 replies
Hi, I am sure this is asked a lot and so I apologise for asking it again. But I need some ideas on how to make $100 a day or more.

I am not a complete newbie as I have been trying to read and learn as much as I can over the last 4 months.

I have bought a couple of domain names and am working on two blogs to promote products. I have bought keyword elite 2 and am using it for trying to find keywords etc. I tried to find two products that were reasonable on CB ones for a hemorrhoid treatment and the other is for woodworking plans. But I don't know if they were the best I just wanted something a bit different. There gravity was over 100.

I feel as If I almost have too much information in my head and cant see the wood for the trees.

I sit at the computer and then freeze.

I have to give up work as I am they are making my life difficult and its making me ill, but as I work 12 hr night shifts it doesn't give me much time other than weekends.

So basically If anyone can give me some suggestions on methods that will work say over 4 weeks of implementing stuff I will do it. But I need to invest my time in the one with the most potential.

I can spend over the 4 weeks probably about $100 a week.

I know nothing about ppc or adsense but would be willing to print info and read it at work to learn it.

I know there are no magic formulas or quick fixes and I want to do this for a living so I don't want to play at it. I am not looking for someone to do it for me ( although help would be nice!!!) I want to learn to do it for myself so that I can do it consistently.

I can do 15 hrs a day at the weekends and 2hrs a night during the week. But if it takes more I will do more.

I have a hubby who will feed and water me and a comfy cushion to sit on, so please if you can a bit of guidance would be really appreciated.

Thanks so much for reading

Jacqui
#$100 #day #earn #ideas
  • Profile picture of the author Nathan Rufus
    Hey Jacqui,

    I've got a recommendation for you and it's FREE.

    Go to thirtydaychallenge.com and go through that course.

    It seems that you're concentrating on the niche blog business model i.e. creating a blog around a niche and then promoting products on that blog to earn comissions.

    That's a good model and works for a lot of people.

    But if you're thinking of turning this into a real business then just think about it this way.

    The products that you've bought so far, how did you buy them?

    What I mean is how were they sold to you?

    They may have been teaching you SEO, blogging, traffic etc. but how did you end up finding out about them?

    I would bet that it was probably through an email in your inbox.

    So I would recommend that if you want to build a real business that is going to replace your full time day job, you want it to be as stable as possible.

    Everyone teaches all these different methods in their products, which we do need to know at some point. But if you have a look at what they're actually DOING instead of what they are TEACHING then you'll see that they are all building an email list and then promoting theirs or others products!

    Go through the 30 day challenge to learn about the niche blog business model. It's FREE and the quality of the course is world famous. It's very good.

    But even with 30dc, look at what's happening. To get access to the course you have to... yes you guessed it... sign up to a list.

    It's the cornerstone of every successful business!

    Don't worry.

    I went through the INFO OVERLOAD stage for years (...procrastination and fear also played its part...)

    You are lucky to have come here so early and seek advice. Lucky is the wrong word, more like very clever.

    If niche blogging is really the business model you want, I would suggest 30 day challenge.

    But eventually, and I would STRONGLY RECCOMMEND THIS, put every ounce of your knowledge into building an list of people who you have a strong relationship with.

    Heop this helps

    Reach new heights

    Nathan
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2213436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fernando Veloso
    Jacqui

    There are several ways to get $100 per day, you just need to work the one suits you best.

    Try not to go jumping around from method to method.

    As Nathan said, the 30DC is a good start to get you focused.

    All the best!

    Fernando
    Signature
    People make good money selling to the rich. But the rich got rich selling to the masses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2213446].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JimmyS
      Originally Posted by Fernando Veloso View Post

      Jacqui

      There are several ways to get $100 per day, you just need to work the one suits you best.

      Try not to go jumping around from method to method.

      As Nathan said, the 30DC is a good start to get you focused.

      All the best!

      Fernando
      I second this motion.... Thirty Day Challenge is worth it.. Its free, also, it offers free trial versions on some accounts so you could actually try out new stuffs....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2216314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    I would create your own high quality products and offer my services, based on the skills that I have. There are plenty of other ways, but I'm a washout at PPC so I never recommend that to those unexperienced in PPC.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2213508].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jacolden
    I wondered about creating a product, but I have not been able to come up with something that I think I could sell.

    I am sure I could make a video series about how to make money online, my head is full of the stuff and I have a computer groaning under the weight of info its holding. The stupid thing is I could pull this all together and it would make sense, I just can't seem to action anything myself.

    I have bought camtasia ready to do it, but I would feel like a fraud telling others how to do it if I can't do it myself.

    I need to be honest in what I do and what I promote, even if its just for my piece of mind.

    I wrote an e-book on building a website and promoting products and gave it away on JV promotions. I have a list of 27 people but they don't open my emails. I know this because if I do the odd broadcast I can see how many get opened.

    I like teaching. I used to teach Psychic development but I checked this out and it doesn't seem to have much interest if I look for keywords.

    I will go look at the 30 day challenge.

    I found the products I am trying to promote on clickbank.
    I first looked for the keywords in KWE2 found some high traffic, low competition

    keywords, then

    found the products,

    found the domain name with the keyword in,

    built the blog and am adding articles.

    This is the only method of making money that I seem to understand and it seems to be the one everyone talks about.

    I don't really have enough information on any other ways to do this.

    I appreciate the advice, thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2213574].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mysolopopsmiley
      Originally Posted by jacolden View Post

      I wondered about creating a product, but I have not been able to come up with something that I think I could sell.

      I am sure I could make a video series about how to make money online, my head is full of the stuff and I have a computer groaning under the weight of info its holding. The stupid thing is I could pull this all together and it would make sense, I just can't seem to action anything myself.

      I have bought camtasia ready to do it, but I would feel like a fraud telling others how to do it if I can't do it myself.

      I need to be honest in what I do and what I promote, even if its just for my piece of mind.

      I wrote an e-book on building a website and promoting products and gave it away on JV promotions. I have a list of 27 people but they don't open my emails. I know this because if I do the odd broadcast I can see how many get opened.

      I like teaching. I used to teach Psychic development but I checked this out and it doesn't seem to have much interest if I look for keywords.

      I will go look at the 30 day challenge.

      I found the products I am trying to promote on clickbank.
      I first looked for the keywords in KWE2 found some high traffic, low competition

      keywords, then

      found the products,

      found the domain name with the keyword in,

      built the blog and am adding articles.

      This is the only method of making money that I seem to understand and it seems to be the one everyone talks about.

      I don't really have enough information on any other ways to do this.

      I appreciate the advice, thanks
      Don't create and sell something you don't have knowledge about. Make sure that whatever you want to sell, you do it right. You won't only make a certain amount per day or for one week or month but for many many more days to come cos what you offered is something worth bringing back your customers and they will listen to you when you launch another product.

      Start by making your research and find out what works for something and what not and how people will benefit from it. Take for example, make some research on social media sites do some experiments on how to generate traffic or something. Then sell it for cheap or give it out for free to build a list for a bigger product lunch! - Good luck!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214149].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author maryland168
      Originally Posted by jacolden View Post

      ...............

      I wrote an e-book on building a website and promoting products and gave it away on JV promotions. I have a list of 27 people but they don't open my emails. I know this because if I do the odd broadcast I can see how many get opened.

      I like teaching. I used to teach Psychic development but I checked this out and it doesn't seem to have much interest if I look for keywords.
      .......

      I appreciate the advice, thanks
      Why don't you try adsense or any contextual advertising, make a blog, do something that you love to do, and you can do. Never under estimate about keywords.

      You can sell your any physic development advice on fiverr...

      I think there is always an opportunity in your expertise, just repackage "the product", " give "an eye catching product ( colors,features etc) "

      I think, the first thing you can do is "give" and then you will "receive", give something valuable for people, then you will "receive" the goodness.

      hope this help
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4792951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Freddie Crossberg
    Originally Posted by jacolden View Post

    I feel as If I almost have too much information in my head and cant see the wood for the trees.

    I sit at the computer and then freeze.
    I will give you the big picture first then go a little more into each step

    The big picture:

    1. Drive traffic to a
    2. Squeeze page to capture the details of visitors and add them to your
    3. Mailing List

    That is the basic model that most people use because it works.

    The model above requires you to have 3 skills

    1. The ability to drive traffic
    2. The ability to convert traffic into subscribers
    3. The ability to build a relationship with your subscribers

    Use that model and master those 3 skills and you can't help but to make money.

    For Traffic:
    If you know PPC, go that route as it is instant, if you don't know PPC, invest
    in a course and learn. Alternativley go with Article marketing (search the forum
    or check out the WSO section).

    For Step 2 and 3:
    I have been combining the 2 as off late and have been getting conversions
    high above 75%.

    Example: You sell a home study course on how to quickly create products. Create a basic
    guide that explains all the steps involved. Give good information but don't give away the farm. Divide the course into 5 or 6 pars. Put part
    1 and 2 on a website. Now you have a "sales letter" that states that by reading your
    website visitors will learn how to quickly create products and you will teach them this
    in 6 parts. Put a link to part one on the sales page. Put a link to part 2 at the end of
    part 1. At the end of part 2 tell the visitors that if they want to receive the remaining parts, they must subscribe to your list.

    Now follow up with the remaining parts.

    1. This process eliminates tyre kickers
    2. You are building a relationship with your subscribers as they are anticipating
    your emails.

    Now you can sell them your home study course.

    Same model can be applied to affilliate marketing.

    Regards,

    Sam
    Signature

    If you find my posts helpful, please go and LIKE my Facebook Fan Page located here Thank You!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2213642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dollar cashflow
    yes you really have gotten the thread of online biz,you just need putting all to action to get the result wanted....................................
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2213644].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jacolden
      Thanks everyone.

      I do appreciate the time you take to help me.

      I am going to write some articles on the subject of my two blogs and try and get them accepted by ezine.

      It looks like I may be at work longer than I want but hey ho, at least when I succeed at this I can walk away knowing they have to stay.

      thanks so much for the advice
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2213854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thetruth23
    Become a ghostwriter.

    You have all the equipment you need to begin. You just need to find clients and be able to write a few articles a day depending on how much you charge.

    $20 per 1000 word article => 5 clients => $100

    Guess you have to be interested and good at writing though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214232].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author karlhadwen
      Originally Posted by thetruth23 View Post

      Become a ghostwriter.

      You have all the equipment you need to begin. You just need to find clients and be able to write a few articles a day depending on how much you charge.

      $20 per 1000 word article => 5 clients => $100

      Guess you have to be interested and good at writing though.
      Agreed, you could also try signing up to some ghost writing services such as Unique content - Textbroker.com <- here you can make some good money based on your writing ability and passion for writing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214401].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jacolden
        The ghost writing idea looks good, unfortunately its USA based and I'm in the UK.

        I nearly found something

        thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214437].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author waltermulder
          Originally Posted by jacolden View Post

          The ghost writing idea looks good, unfortunately its USA based and I'm in the UK.

          I nearly found something

          thanks
          You could offer your services on international freelance websites like freelancer.com
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214605].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jacolden
          I would like to thank you all for your kind help and useful ideas. I am taking them all on board and going to try and action a few of them.

          Definitely going to produce my own product,
          looking into writing articles for others,
          have joined the 30 day course,
          bought google predator ( well I couldn't help myself, I tried to resist and stop spending money but it looked good and from what I have read it seems to be a nice step by step approach so I am giving that ago as well).

          Now I just have to get through this week and then I can make a start at all this on Friday.

          If anyone is interested I will let you know how I get on in future posts.

          I will be happy to get to $100 a day and leave work but I look forward to making more

          Once again thanks to you all.
          Jacqui
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2216800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tymarkinc
    Jacqui,

    I have sold(selling) both of the products you are refering to and there IS money in these products. You said you have built two blogs and bought two domain names. Which sounds as if you are off to a good start.

    How are you driving traffic to your sites?
    SEO, PPC, PPV?

    I build little niche sites(just like you) and use SEO for traffic to start. When I start getting traffic to my little site and make some sales, I begin to optimize the site to maximize my conversions. At that point I will start to buy some traffic as I know I am getting the best value for my paid traffic.

    With some niches and products you will make $100/day with one product, with others you will have to have mutiple sites. You have to figure out how much each vistor is worth and work backwards. Ex. If each visitor is worth .50 cent to you, then you need to 200 visitors a day to reach your goal.

    The key is to stay on it and not to buy into the overnight success stories. it does happen but prepare to work. I think with most of us we buy a product work it for a few weeks and then decide because we can't buy a Bently it's not working.


    Ps. After you feel like you have enough knowledge to make some money, you have to try to limit yourself to buying the new hot product. I'm a buyer too, if you do not focus on a single strategy you will not dig a hole deep enough to find your "GOLD"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214482].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author actionplanbiz
    I feel the best way to earn is through a list building. its automated, its instant traffic, and it prints money with the push of a button, its your best asset
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Authentic
    Hi Jacqui,

    The main thing that has helped me make actual, consistent money online, is having a good product and using the best traffic sources that get your offer seen. People have to see what you got in order to buy it. I will share my traffic sources with you once I get enough post to send you a direct message. In the meantime you can check out my signature. You can be successful, so do not give up.
    Signature

    Authentic!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214525].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FaBiz
      Originally Posted by Authentic View Post

      Hi Jacqui,

      The main thing that has helped me make actual, consistent money online, is having a good product and using the best traffic sources that get your offer seen. People have to see what you got in order to buy it. I will share my traffic sources with you once I get enough post to send you a direct message. In the meantime you can check out my signature. You can be successful, so do not give up.
      hello,

      i went throught your link and i watched the video "Your First Successful Online Business Step-By-Step Video Course".
      As you are an affiliate, could you please tell me how it works and IF it really works? From the video i could only understand that there's a software to use but it doesn't say what i should do really.
      Could you clarify this for me please?

      Thank you,
      Regards

      Fabio
      Signature
      REAL RESULTS! Try and See!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2215493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NORTHMALL
    You can make $100 a day as an affiliate promoting products at paydot.com marketplace. Its free to join! I'll also recommend you try promoting products in click2sell.eu markeplace. Goodluck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jacolden
    I am concerned about trying to build a list on the two products that I am promoting. If i get them to sign up for a free product or information, that takes them away from the page with the product I want to sell.

    Surely once they leave they probably won't go back to it.

    I guess I could follow it up in an e-mail, would that be right?

    If so it wouldn't take me to long to find something or write something to give away.

    I am dithering because it's so important to me.

    I have to go to work tomorrow night and the thought makes me feel sick, so I really have to make this work.

    Gosh I sound desperate! I guess I am, but not enough to mess this up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214593].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author waltermulder
      Originally Posted by jacolden View Post

      I am concerned about trying to build a list on the two products that I am promoting. If i get them to sign up for a free product or information, that takes them away from the page with the product I want to sell.

      Surely once they leave they probably won't go back to it.

      I guess I could follow it up in an e-mail, would that be right?

      If so it wouldn't take me to long to find something or write something to give away.

      I am dithering because it's so important to me.

      I have to go to work tomorrow night and the thought makes me feel sick, so I really have to make this work.

      Gosh I sound desperate! I guess I am, but not enough to mess this up.
      People will seldomly buy the first time they visit your website.

      First try to build a relationship with them and then sell.

      First drive traffic to your squeeze page with an opt-in for your list and bribe them to sign up by giving something away for free.

      Then you could also create an OTO page that will show up after they signed in. Create an irresistible offer for it

      The first emails you send out to your list are about you and what you offer but more in a "get to know me" kind of way than promoting products directly. Later you can start pitching your products and services to your list but try to find a unique angle.

      Good luck

      PS one last thought: don't expect miracles overnight it takes determination and time to make it work
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Big Al
    I'm going to dive in and say create your own product (or services eg. writing PLR etc) to get fast cash and build a buyers list very quickly.

    The other fast option is probably article in a niche (IMHO) and sending them to an affiliate offer or onto your list and then to an affiliate offer.

    There are tons of helpful posts that describe how newbs earnt $100 a day or even $1000 a day on this forum ... you just need to find one and create a day by day plan for the next month or two. Stick to it and make it better.

    Al
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2214953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author koncorps
    The best way is to outsource yourself for services, if you have the rights skills you can make even more then that per day, of course you're always at someone elses whim though.

    -Konstantin.
    Signature

    Signature appears.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2215499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LilBlackDress
    Hi Jaqui,

    I have a free ebook in my signature which outlines a number of different methods to make $100 or more online. I have gotten great feedback on it and I personally use or have used all the methods to make thousands online.
    Signature

    Pen Name + 8 eBooks + social media sites 4 SALE - PM me (evergreen beauty niche)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2215707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rocketguy
    Well the first thing you need to do is pick a niche. Affiliate marketing and CPA's are great ways to make money without needing your own product.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2215723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pavionjsl
    Does this mean the "make 234.87 a day with only working for 5 minutes a day course" WSO I just bought won't work?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2216918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warriorkay
    Interesting thread and AWESOME responses.
    If only more newbies would spend time really
    "studying" threads such as these and
    TAKING ACTION - they would all be rich, !

    Kingsley
    Signature
    Kingged.com Coaching and Partnership Program
    Is The ONLY Coaching Program That Does 99% Of The Work
    TO MAKE MONEY FOR STUDENTS FROM 1ST DAY
    So they EARN while they LEARN

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2216942].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author luckystepho
      All the best Jacqui, I am in much the same position you are in! I have just had an email from Ezine Articles to tell me I have achieved platinum status, so that has boosted my confidence in my writing skills!

      Let us know how you get on.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2217074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fullmatrix
    This is what I do when I need quick $100

    1. Go to fiverr.com
    2. Sign up (obviously)
    3. Look what people need, and send them message for the things you can do.
    4. Offers anything you can and want to do for 5 bucks, create as many gigs (check their site to learn about this term) as possible.
    5. Collect the money and use it to fund your other project, or buy a wso to learn things that can make you more money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2217053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary J Martin
    There are so many ways to get to $100 per day, that its more about what will suit the individual person. What they enjoy doing, what they are good at, what budget they have to start off with.
    I, as well as many having read this, would love to know how you get on.
    I wish you every success and I do believe that you will make it to your target and beyond.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2217162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Janedoe
    There are probably literally millions of ways to make $100 a day online. You'll be more inclined to stick with it if it is something you love to do. Look for something that you can do or set up once and will generate passive income into the future. I have sites I set up ten years ago that are still making money today with minimal upkeep.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2217697].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thatgirlJ
    What you're going through right now is very, very common! From your posts, it seems like you're overwhelmed and are learning a million things about a million different things.

    If I were you (and I was!), I would choose just ONE method right now, and work it until you see some money coming in. For faster money, you may want to offer services. For more passive income that builds up over time, focus on your affiliate marketing stuff.

    Also, creating your own product is great, if you want to go that route, just be sure you're very clear on how to promote it (including writing a sales letter, etc.) or you may get discouraged.

    Choose a path, breathe, and take that leap!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2217720].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jacolden
      So, how about this for starters, I just signed on to fiverr and am offering my services as a Clinical Hypnotherapist for $5.

      I hadn't thought of that!

      I will let you all know how it goes.

      Thanks again
      Jacqui
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2218363].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nicelife
        Make sure you pick something that you can see yourself putting in time, effort and some love in your work!

        There seems to be an "online tendency" to choose anything that has the potential of making a few bucks, this will in rare cases last very long and it's definitely not a good way to get out of the grunt work.

        Make sure you know yourself really good and work out a plan that suits your skills and personality, this will increase your chances of making a $100 per day and increase that amount by far.

        There was enough of real examples here so I hope I'm not to off topic.

        "Think about your choice, but think fast and then stick to your plan like there's no other plan available"
        Just my 2 cents
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2219204].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Onora Oz
        Originally Posted by jacolden View Post

        So, how about this for starters, I just signed on to fiverr and am offering my services as a Clinical Hypnotherapist for $5.

        I hadn't thought of that!

        I will let you all know how it goes.

        Thanks again
        Jacqui
        I'm quite interested in your Fiverr gig. I'd like to take a look at it. A link maybe? Actually, you should put your links to your gigs, products, blogs, etc. in your sig file here. WF is great for advertising of your services and online assets.
        Cheers.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5220807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seobro
    Have you tried "cyberbegging" because it seems every single week a new warrior comes on. It is always the same saga. His house burned down, he lost his job, his mother is in the hospital dying of cancer. AND, just today his little girl got run over by a car. He needs money to pay her funeral expenses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2219065].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Kage
      Originally Posted by seobro View Post

      Have you tried "cyberbegging" because it seems every single week a new warrior comes on. It is always the same saga. His house burned down, he lost his job, his mother is in the hospital dying of cancer. AND, just today his little girl got run over by a car. He needs money to pay her funeral expenses.
      This is funny. But maybe you should try CPA. Get one offer or more, see how it converts then scale it up.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4772261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nick Stentiford
    Hi Jaqui

    Information overload is normal. I have stopped "buying" the next get rich quick scheme and have got myself a mentor...Alex Jeffreys. He has tiold me to stop being a prospect and start being a marketer!!! Brillaint advice.

    But by far the best advice I can give you is to stop....think....get the right mindset...and PLAN,PLAN,PLAN

    This is not an upsell but I do have a free 1hour video by Alex Jeffreys that will help to start planning. Click on the link that says earncashforever in my sig

    If you visit my blog, leave a comment and I will help if I can. Dont feel loost, there is no need!!

    Good luck

    Nick
    Signature

    Local Business SEO: http://essentials4life.co.uk


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2219081].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reynoldscorb
    I would recommend building small micro niche blogs that have an affiliate link at the bottom. I found a lot of success with this when I first started out. Once you set them up, there is no upkeep.

    I'm still earning from these micro niche blogs I set up when I first started out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2219112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Travis
    Jacqui,

    As you can see everyone is giving you differernt ideas on what worked for them. What you must realize is they talk about these ideas in a passionate way. Each person is passionate in what they do to make their money.

    What are you passionate about? Use that passion to produce an info product or service. Now go out and sell it. Doing this will allow you to achieve your goal very soon.

    Good Luck,

    Michael
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4771943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    Originally Posted by jacolden View Post

    Hi, I am sure this is asked a lot and so I apologise for asking it again. But I need some ideas on how to make $100 a day or more.

    I am not a complete newbie as I have been trying to read and learn as much as I can over the last 4 months.

    I have bought a couple of domain names and am working on two blogs to promote products. I have bought keyword elite 2 and am using it for trying to find keywords etc. I tried to find two products that were reasonable on CB ones for a hemorrhoid treatment and the other is for woodworking plans. But I don't know if they were the best I just wanted something a bit different. There gravity was over 100.

    I feel as If I almost have too much information in my head and cant see the wood for the trees.

    I sit at the computer and then freeze.

    I have to give up work as I am they are making my life difficult and its making me ill, but as I work 12 hr night shifts it doesn't give me much time other than weekends.

    So basically If anyone can give me some suggestions on methods that will work say over 4 weeks of implementing stuff I will do it. But I need to invest my time in the one with the most potential.

    I can spend over the 4 weeks probably about $100 a week.

    I know nothing about ppc or adsense but would be willing to print info and read it at work to learn it.

    I know there are no magic formulas or quick fixes and I want to do this for a living so I don't want to play at it. I am not looking for someone to do it for me ( although help would be nice!!!) I want to learn to do it for myself so that I can do it consistently.

    I can do 15 hrs a day at the weekends and 2hrs a night during the week. But if it takes more I will do more.

    I have a hubby who will feed and water me and a comfy cushion to sit on, so please if you can a bit of guidance would be really appreciated.

    Thanks so much for reading

    Jacqui
    Hi. Creating a niche blog like you are doing is a good idea, but I would go into bigger niches with lots more products to promote. That way, instead of starting out with a bunch of diff. domains, you can focus on one and build it up and not have to move into another niche until you have started making money from the previous one.

    For instance, niches like dating, weight loss, toys, and computers/electronics are going to be big for the holiday season. If you get ranked for products that haven't been released yet, there will be less competition, which means it will be easier for you to rank for buyer keywords. During the holiday season, especially, people are desperate to buy since most stores run out of stuff (toys, electronics, and beyond).

    Good luck,
    Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4792624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sams IMRS
    Hi
    I see you already got plenty of help have you used those tip and started?

    I have been into SEO for the past 7 years now, I always have been helping any newbie, and so will help you too....

    login to imresourceservices.com for all product range, and send all your questions in contact area, I will answer all your questions, further will also provide you with my plr article Bank which has more then 30K articles and also has HRD in it.

    When it comes to Keywords there are basically 2 types 1) Good Keywords and 2) Bad Keywords. I hope the software keyword elite 2 give you the option of those too...

    L-M-K in case you need further help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4792980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    Make $10 first, and record exactly how you did it.

    Then upscale and outsource that when you have enough money put together.

    Simple wins the race...always remember that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4793178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Viramara
    buy solo ads to build list quickly....and treat your list very well and they'll trust to buy from you. just my .02
    Signature
    Those who have time and search for a better time will lose time (Sufi Proverb)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5220068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author magnates
    first off , it is ok to be completely clueless > Everyone starts off comepletely clue less and not knowing whwther they would make some money or not .eventually , with some consistent action , you see some money , you are excited and you are hooked (maybe for life )

    ok , before i go on and on , the $100 a day idea

    1. learn a skill that is valued above $100 (building website , or whatever skill you are good at ) and go to offline businesses and offer your skill

    You can charge $500 a pop for a website for instance and with at least one new client a day , you would be making $500 a day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5220677].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      There are 2 ways.

      1) Learn how to make just $20 a day, and then upscale your efforts. This will not be easy for some, but you just have to find something that works

      2) go to fiverr and see what gigs are selling the best, then go and see how many orders they are doing and look for orders over 500. 500 x $4 means they have made $2000 profit and if you can do the same sort of gig, then post them and see if orders come in. If they do, keep doing them and making sure you do the gigs. If not then try another sort of gig. Promote the gigs in your forum links and on your bare ass when you go jogging.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5220834].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fun to Write
    This is an old thread, but the topic is evergreen because there's always someone looking for this answer.

    Keep in mind that before you can earn $100 a day, you've got to first learn how to earn $5 per day online. In order to do that, you need a system in place that is proven to work.

    I'm not going to suggest any one thing, because there are lots of ways to earn online. However, whatever you choose, you should make sure you like doing it enough to stick with it for longer than 30 days. Dedicate at least 90 days to a specific plan and stay focused.

    All of the successful people online have done this...so pick one thing to focus on that you feel you can stick with for the long haul and just start taking action.
    Signature

    Focus+Smart Work+Persistence=Success

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5221135].message }}

Trending Topics