What's that panel called at the bottom of some web pages?

by Kory Pearman 3 replies
That little panel at the bottom of some web pages that have sharing options.

"Like" for Facebook.. Etc.

One is being used here, Basic HTML for Squidoo

I was going to search the forum because I thought I seen someone ask the other day, but I have no idea what it's called! (So I can't search it)
#main internet marketing discussion forum #bottom #called #pages #panel #web
Avatar of Unregistered
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics