Can I make $4,494.38 a month from warriorforum alone?

by AzzamS
40 replies
Hi All,

The amount is relevant to the UK £ since £3000 = $4,494.38 according to today's rate over a xe.com.

I have read many posts and even purchased reports on the power of WSO's, but wondered if anyone had that experience whereby they are making massive amounts of money from warriorforum alone?

This could be direct on the forum or from build up on the forum only that lead them to build a money making venture. Some examples would great.
#make #make money online #month #warriorforum
  • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
    Here's a hint: Money is not just made from the WSO threads.

    What you make is completely up to you.

    Consider this - someone can offer a service that costs $100 a month - so they would only need 44 regular customers to get there.
    Signature

    "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259314].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
      Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

      Here's a hint: Money is not just made from the WSO threads.

      What you make is completely up to you.

      Consider this - someone can offer a service that costs $100 a month - so they would only need 44 regular customers to get there.
      I totally agree.

      There are many key factors that can contribute to the how well you can get there.

      For instance my profile name 'noviceSEO' can be a disadvantage or an advantage, the advantage is in the SEO game and if I can establish an authority here in SEO; sure it is a small thing and there are much more bigger things to get right but these are the little tweaks.

      I would have to get some key things right, the few areas that strike me as the most import to get right is;

      a) You - number of posts, profile, how many thanks, picture profile, bio, etc
      b) Relationship - How well are you known on warriorforum, if you are around the forum contributing; this could be reflected on the number of thanks you get. I saw your profile and instantly thought I want to hear more from her and I was glad that you contributed.
      c) Quality of the product - relevance, quality, design, etc

      So to hit that mark I would have to pull my socks up and think longer term and not quick fixes. Of course I do not doubt a newbie can not come on and have the killer service and hit it off straight away, but hey if that was me I would already have loaded it up, right?
      Signature
      Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
      SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259340].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
        Originally Posted by Andyhenry View Post

        You can but I think too many members get the idea that the WF should be treated as a marketplace rather than a community and then get upset when they can't keep regular money coming in.

        It can be done - but don't think it's easy or that everyone is doing it.
        Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

        Of course you can, but you'd be making a mistake. WSOs are OK to some quick cash but it's not a valid sustainable business model. WSO though are GREAT to build a list of subscribers/customers, which is were the real money is.

        Launch few WSOs, build your subscribers/customers list, and then move on to greater ventures.
        Got your posts after the previous comment.

        So we can all establish that by building strong relationships with the community is the priority as that is what will build trust.
        Signature
        Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
        SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259352].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Will Edwards
        Originally Posted by noviceSEO View Post

        I totally agree.

        There are many key factors that can contribute to the how well you can get there.

        For instance my profile name 'noviceSEO' can be a disadvantage or an advantage, the advantage is in the SEO game and if I can establish an authority here in SEO; sure it is a small thing and there are much more bigger things to get right but these are the little tweaks.
        With all due respect, if you want to position yourself as an SEO expert, you seriously need to rethink that handle!

        The SEO part is fine: the novice part does not say 'expert' in the minds of your potential target market.

        So one of your 'little tweaks' ought to be changing that name. Ignore this advice at your own risk.

        Either way, good luck to you.

        Will
        Signature
        Is This The World's Easiest Way to Make Money?

        Click Here to Find Out
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259416].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IRichie
      Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

      Here's a hint: Money is not just made from the WSO threads.

      What you make is completely up to you.

      Consider this - someone can offer a service that costs $100 a month - so they would only need 44 regular customers to get there.
      Wow! Thanks for that. How easy and simple this concept looks like in your words. It is really inspiring. Great words! Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259482].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
        Originally Posted by IRichie View Post

        Wow! Thanks for that. How easy and simple this concept looks like in your words. It is really inspiring. Great words! Thanks
        It can be doable if you do your homework right. It has to be a service that will be worth $100 a month.

        An example that quickly springs to mind is Project Management. How many of us spend $100's or $1000's on services that we did not track or lost contacts or emails. A service that is dedicated totally to tracking and managing our IM/seo/link building/web designing projects.

        There are warriors on here making $x,xxx a day/week/month would they not spend $100 on a person who has a good project management tool they oversee?
        Signature
        Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
        SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259515].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
          Originally Posted by noviceSEO View Post


          There are warriors on here making ,xxx a day/week/month would they not spend $100 on a person who has a good project management tool they oversee?
          Well, exactly. And my math was a bit screwey - you need 45. lol

          But if you can come up with something that is membership generated you can figure out the number of regular clients you need easily. You also will want to factor a drop out rate and have some extras flowing in. If you make it something very exclusive you can limit the number allowed in at any given time and have a "wait list" in place.

          Even if you are just working with one time payments you can get a good idea of how many sales you need to make per month/week/day.

          Offline clients can be built this way as well. Offer to get a company up and going, and just charge a monthly maintenance fee for autoresponder, hosting, etc.

          To maintain good quality service you almost do want to limit the amount of people until you have it down solid.
          Signature

          "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259630].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
            Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

            Well, exactly. And my math was a bit screwey - you need 45. lol

            But if you can come up with something that is membership generated you can figure out the number of regular clients you need easily. You also will want to factor a drop out rate and have some extras flowing in. If you make it something very exclusive you can limit the number allowed in at any given time and have a "wait list" in place.

            Even if you are just working with one time payments you can get a good idea of how many sales you need to make per month/week/day.

            Offline clients can be built this way as well. Offer to get a company up and going, and just charge a monthly maintenance fee for autoresponder, hosting, etc.

            To maintain good quality service you almost do want to limit the amount of people until you have it down solid.
            thanks

            Just read your 21 strategy via your twitter link, nice report!

            I think I should be better using my skills, I have qualifications in research from the University of Central Lancashire and have the city and guilds PTTLS qualification that means I can develop training sessions.

            Offline I have delivered some good training for different fields [following a strategy makes it easy].

            I was thinking of re-duplicating the PTTLS training to the offline world [the trainer who is a friend now is a big shot teacher in the college and recognised in the UK]. As part of it you have to create micro-sessions of 30 minutes that have to be recorded and the group will review. Powerful stuff.

            Maybe a membership site? what you think?
            Signature
            Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
            SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259658].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
              Originally Posted by noviceSEO View Post

              thanks

              Just read your 21 strategy via your twitter link, nice report!

              I think I should be better using my skills, I have qualifications in research from the University of Central Lancashire and have the city and guilds PTTLS qualification that means I can develop training sessions.

              Offline I have delivered some good training for different fields [following a strategy makes it easy].

              I was thinking of re-duplicating the PTTLS training to the offline world [the trainer who is a friend now is a big shot teacher in the college and recognised in the UK]. As part of it you have to create micro-sessions of 30 minutes that have to be recorded and the group will review. Powerful stuff.

              Maybe a membership site? what you think?
              Sounds like one possible idea. Get an outline together and plot it out. When you can start a business from things you actually know about it makes things a whole lot easier.

              You may want to ask some questions:

              Is someone else offering similar training? How are they doing it? How will yours be better? Can you study the competition and get ideas from them? What is your market really looking for? What will they pay money for? How much will they pay? Where and how will you capture them so you can sell to them?
              Signature

              "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    You can but I think too many members get the idea that the WF should be treated as a marketplace rather than a community and then get upset when they can't keep regular money coming in.

    It can be done - but don't think it's easy or that everyone is doing it.
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259328].message }}
  • Of course you can, but you'd be making a mistake. WSOs are OK to some quick cash but it's not a valid sustainable business model. WSO though are GREAT to build a list of subscribers/customers, which is were the real money is.

    Launch few WSOs, build your subscribers/customers list, and then move on to greater ventures.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikeevee
    Nice headline! It made me click at least.

    You clearly know one of the tricks of IM. Promising a very precise amount of money after a specific number of days. We all know its bull, but still fall for it!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259363].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
      Originally Posted by mikeevee View Post

      Nice headline! It made me click at least.

      You clearly know one of the tricks of IM. Promising a very precise amount of money after a specific number of days. We all know its bull, but still fall for it!
      Sorry it was not the intent? lol, it was a valid question I was wondering on the ways to scale from warriorforum to a monthly income of that amount on autopilot

      A service is the best idea I have so far with the work outsourced.
      Signature
      Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
      SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259369].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      And what was mentioned above - here's the issue.

      What ever offer you give here, you want to use it to go toward your own sites.

      Sometimes this forum goes down. What would happen to you if for some reason the rules changed and WSO's were no longer allowed? Or the forum just disappeared one day?

      Use your time here to build trust and relationships - but I wouldn't count on it for a permanent long time solution. You may get lucky and things could go swimmingly for a long time but when you don't own the site you really can't put all your eggs in one basket.
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259381].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dave d
        Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

        And what was mentioned above - here's the issue.

        What ever offer you give here, you want to use it to go toward your own sites.

        Sometimes this forum goes down. What would happen to you if for some reason the rules changed and WSO's were no longer allowed? Or the forum just disappeared one day?

        Use your time here to build trust and relationships - but I wouldn't count on it for a permanent long time solution. You may get lucky and things could go swimmingly for a long time but when you don't own the site you really can't put all your eggs in one basket.
        I agree with the statement above. Yes you could make that amount of money if you really put your mind to it BUT its dangerous and not a stable business model to rely soley on one source for income which you have no control over in terms of the site going down or the rules changing etc. This will cause severe problems if you have bills to pay and a family to feed when the cheques dont arrive (or checks for our American friends).
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259395].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mukul Verma
          Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

          Of course you can, but you'd be making a mistake. WSOs are OK to some quick cash but it's not a valid sustainable business model. WSO though are GREAT to build a list of subscribers/customers, which is were the real money is.

          Launch few WSOs, build your subscribers/customers list, and then move on to greater ventures.
          This is my thought exactly, it is VERY narrow minded thinking.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259407].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
            Originally Posted by Mukul Verma View Post

            This is my thought exactly, it is VERY narrow minded thinking.
            Thanks for the comment.

            So should I be pushing the free-line [ i believe a term coined by brad fallon] or create a quality WSO that is between the 10 - 20$ marker, they seem to be doing well.

            I am not keen on the free-line as a wso since it does not justify the time and effort and there are issues whether people will bite if there is no price tag attached.

            Once you capture the emails of a paying customer then you are building a viable list.
            Signature
            Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
            SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259427].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
              Originally Posted by Will Edwards View Post

              With all due respect, if you want to position yourself as an SEO expert, you seriously need to rethink that handle!

              The SEO part is fine: the novice part does not say 'expert' in the minds of your potential target market.

              So one of your 'little tweaks' ought to be changing that name. Ignore this advice at your own risk.

              Either way, good luck to you.

              Will
              Thanks for the comment Will, but I was not intending to offer SEO work here at this moment, although I have done very well in SEO and it is something I wanted to consider doing here and if I did I would definitely have to drop the novice part. Incidental can you change your name here?

              Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

              I'm not sure what you are saying here - but this is what you want to really do. Create a product or service or what ever, list it on your own site, even put it on clickbank or where ever, and then drop it into the WSO's as a Warrior Special Offer.

              You begin with the product that offers affiliate commission, and you then give a discounted price here. You could be in "prelaunch" or what ever as well and you may offer your offer for less while you are ironing out the creases.
              Thank you, this is a sound strategy.

              I guess I would create a unique page for WSO on the site with the discounted price and then could have the affiliates link there as a option for anyone who wanted to join up and promote for commission
              Signature
              Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
              SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259440].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Will Edwards
                Originally Posted by AzzamS View Post

                Thanks for the comment Will, but I was not intending to offer SEO work here at this moment, although I have done very well in SEO and it is something I wanted to consider doing here and if I did I would definitely have to drop the novice part. Incidental can you change your name here?
                I see you changed your handle after all - good for you!

                Will
                Signature
                Is This The World's Easiest Way to Make Money?

                Click Here to Find Out
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2429327].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
          Originally Posted by Dave d View Post

          I agree with the statement above. Yes you could make that amount of money if you really put your mind to it BUT its dangerous and not a stable business model to rely soley on one source for income which you have no control over in terms of the site going down or the rules changing etc. This will cause severe problems if you have bills to pay and a family to feed when the cheques dont arrive (or checks for our American friends).
          Aha, a fellow UK imer, thanks for the comment; totally agree on the point. You have to diversify and create your own platform
          Signature
          Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
          SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259411].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
        Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

        you really can't put all your eggs in one basket.
        Indeed a classic quote.

        So the formula could be offering low price/high price product/service to attempt to capture as many sales as possible here.

        The basics in IM could be applied here I suppose, that is to get JVs or affiliates to promote your product away from here to your site. But the question is;

        How to convert a WSO into a product with affiliate commission? I have not seen much of that here therefore is it something people feel is a violation or is the system not in place.
        Signature
        Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
        SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259404].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
          Originally Posted by noviceSEO View Post

          How to convert a WSO into a product with affiliate commission? I have not seen much of that here therefore is it something people feel is a violation or is the system not in place.
          I'm not sure what you are saying here - but this is what you want to really do. Create a product or service or what ever, list it on your own site, even put it on clickbank or where ever, and then drop it into the WSO's as a Warrior Special Offer.

          You begin with the product that offers affiliate commission, and you then give a discounted price here. You could be in "prelaunch" or what ever as well and you may offer your offer for less while you are ironing out the creases.
          Signature

          "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259420].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    I have a lot of time for SEO experts because I believe it is one of the most boring parts of Internet Marketing - no offence.

    I still can't believe how many people I hear who say they have worked at SEO for years and years and have finally become an SEO expert. Damn, I feel sorry for those people. Imagine if those people had realised that there is a SH%$ load of traffic out there for anyone who wants it and you can drive it to any website you want almost instantly - yes, they are called ads. And many of these SEO 'experts' could already have made their fortune if only they had realised.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259478].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      I have a lot of time for SEO experts because I believe it is one of the most boring parts of Internet Marketing - no offence.

      I still can't believe how many people I hear who say they have worked at SEO for years and years and have finally become an SEO expert. Damn, I feel sorry for those people. Imagine if those people had realised that there is a SH%$ load of traffic out there for anyone who wants it and you can drive it to any website you want almost instantly - yes, they are called ads. And many of these SEO 'experts' could already have made their fortune if only they had realised.
      True , but I think it may have to do with the concept of not having to spend money and just time to get traffic through natural search that makes people go for SEO so much.
      Signature
      Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
      SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by noviceSEO View Post

    Hi All,

    The amount is relevant to the UK £ since £3000 = $4,494.38 according to today's rate over a xe.com.

    I have read many posts and even purchased reports on the power of WSO's, but wondered if anyone had that experience whereby they are making massive amounts of money from warriorforum alone?

    This could be direct on the forum or from build up on the forum only that lead them to build a money making venture. Some examples would great.
    It is possible, however it takes lots of work, it will probably take some time also to find a decent WSO that you can learn from to make profit, but in the end it all depends on your ability to learn and to put action to what you have learned
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259653].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpa-money
    i think you need to post on other seo and marketing forums to get this money per a month
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2259970].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AzzamS
      Just thought I would shoot a response since I was last on this thread.

      Through the warriorforum since going off from this thread I have generated approx' $1700 in [2 weeks].

      So I need to triple this and then take it away from the warriorforum to ensure a continuation of the income stream.

      I have a plan and that can be exploded as a JV.

      My plan is to work with existing creators of ebooks and convert them into video tutorials, the intention here is to leverage the affiliates, previous customers and list that these ebook creators already have and offer a different version of their product. A shared revenue of profits would be the viable approach. what you think?
      Signature
      Download 101 Actions for a Complete Website SEO Technical Audit Sample FREE today and charge clients $$$ with it.
      SEO Case Study: 1.7M Visitors from 27,000 Keywords Click here to read the post .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2429088].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Andy Fletcher
        Originally Posted by AzzamS View Post

        Just thought I would shoot a response since I was last on this thread.

        Through the warriorforum since going off from this thread I have generated approx' $1700 in [2 weeks].

        So I need to triple this and then take it away from the warriorforum to ensure a continuation of the income stream.

        I have a plan and that can be exploded as a JV.

        My plan is to work with existing creators of ebooks and convert them into video tutorials, the intention here is to leverage the affiliates, previous customers and list that these ebook creators already have and offer a different version of their product. A shared revenue of profits would be the viable approach. what you think?
        I think you will have a hard time convincing products owners to provide the product and customer base for a % share of profits if all you are doing is turning it into a video course.

        Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great offering if you charge per minute of video or something but I doubt many people will give you an equity share for this kind of service.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2429192].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tamilseo
    Yes you can earn that much from wso alone. We our self earned that much money from one wso .
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2429186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Kennedy
    Originally Posted by AzzamS View Post

    Hi All,

    The amount is relevant to the UK £ since £3000 = $4,494.38 according to today's rate over a xe.com.

    I have read many posts and even purchased reports on the power of WSO's, but wondered if anyone had that experience whereby they are making massive amounts of money from warriorforum alone?

    This could be direct on the forum or from build up on the forum only that lead them to build a money making venture. Some examples would great.
    One current member has made about 19k off one single digit WSO in the past 4-5 months. So it can be done. But as another poster said, not all your money comes from the WSO section. I've never advertised my services or posted a WSO but I have people PMing for orders etc. WF is fantastic for generating income, but it shouldn't be your sole source.

    Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

    Of course you can, but you'd be making a mistake. WSOs are OK to some quick cash but it's not a valid sustainable business model. WSO though are GREAT to build a list of subscribers/customers, which is were the real money is.

    Launch few WSOs, build your subscribers/customers list, and then move on to greater ventures.
    I thought making people opt-in to receive their WSO was agaisnt forum rules? Maybe I'm wrong.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2429350].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom B
      Banned
      This wso section is just another traffic source. Nothing magical besides low costs to access that traffic.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2429843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alexudy
    Good for you. I too make around those digits from other forums.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2430264].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Mobley
      alexudy,

      Good to know.

      ... and welcome to the Warrior Forum.



      Joe
      Signature

      .

      Follow Me on Twitter: @daVinciJoe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2431606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robertphillips
    All be honest if you do things right here its pretty easy to make a insane amount of money quickly.

    I recommend you building relationships with other successful marketers. Even those warrior forum is a great place to get seo benefits and backlink's its not the most important thing at all.

    I just started on the forum less then 2 weeks ago and have already lined up Joint ventures and ad swaps worth more then 4,494.38 .

    There's a few things you need those your own product or service. And be willing to go out of your way to help others before getting what you want.

    Regards,
    Robert
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2431755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Benjamin
    Originally Posted by AzzamS View Post

    Hi All,

    The amount is relevant to the UK £ since £3000 = $4,494.38 according to today's rate over a xe.com.

    I have read many posts and even purchased reports on the power of WSO's, but wondered if anyone had that experience whereby they are making massive amounts of money from warriorforum alone?

    This could be direct on the forum or from build up on the forum only that lead them to build a money making venture. Some examples would great.

    I make money with WSO's. Not a crazy amount (atleast not yet),
    but I never realy try to. There are faaaar more profitable ways
    to make money, and WSO's is a good starting point...but man is
    it a big mistake to count on it for anything other than an extra
    income stream.

    Let's look at the facts:

    1. You have NO control over rather or not they accept your WSO
    submission.

    2. You have NO control over the forum which produces these little
    money makers.

    3. You ARE at the whim of someone else's rules.

    ...which, is not a bad thing.

    If you OWN it, YOU can make the rules. If the mods really wanted
    to...they can shut you down permanently for any reason and if
    WSO profits was the only way you got by...you're in a lot of deep
    doodoo.

    I should mention that I love this forum, but I'm hardly dependent
    on it nor rely on this forum for anything. If I don't control it, I don't
    put much focus in it.

    The same goes for google PPC, EzineArticles, CPA leads, etc...don't
    make that mistake on giving up control for money -- it will come
    back and bite you in the butt.



    It could go away tomorrow and it wouldn't make me a difference.

    I use the forum as a way to learn, grow, expand, try new methods,
    and meet cool people. WSO's is like the icing on the cake.
    Signature
    **How I FLIPPED $80 into $690 Pure Profit With ONE EASY Method...2 to 3x Per Week...Only 30 Minutes Per Day (and how YOU can COPY my RESULTS, too!) **CLICK HERE FOR VERIFIED VIDEO PROOF**
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2431846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alexudy
    If you have a website and a product to sale, you could.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2433021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sriramajayam
    Friend, there is no short cut to success. You have to work. Reading ebooks and threads alone didn't make you rich. You have to stop reading and start to implement what you learn in real life. Soon success will catch you.

    Please try article marketing. It will surely help you.

    All the best
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2433229].message }}

Trending Topics