A lot of the people I've coached struggle like hell and this is the advice/action plan I normally give them.
Hope you get something out of it.
1. Find a niche you're interested in and have several product ideas you want to implement
2. Create a squeeze page to build your email list.
Do some research and copy a good a good squeeze page and change the words to fit it with your own offer
3. Write a 4 week autoresponder series to give more good tips to your subscribers. Do not sell them yet.
4. Create or outsource a product/eBook which you can sell.
5. Write a sales letter. Look through Clickbank to find good sales letters and write a similar one for your niche. But do not copy the sales letter.
Alternatively, you may need to outsource this if you're crap at writing.
6. Outsoure someone to create a mini-site with ecovers for your sales letter, create a download page to deliver the product and basically get ready for selling.
7. Now change your autoresponder series and mention your product in some of the emails. The point is to start selling and see if your sales letter converts.
For people who are already on your list, broadcast to them and tell them
about your new product.
8. Now you have everything in place. All you need to do now is to drive traffic to your squeeze page and let the selling system do its work.
9. To drive traffic, the quickest way is to write a bunch of articles and submit them to as many article directories as possible. Make sure the resource box links to your squeeze page. You need to build that list.
10. Look at how many subsribers you have and improve your squeeze page if needed.
11. Buy a solo-ad from an owner to send people to your squeeze page and build your list.
This is optional. Do it if you don't want to wait for your articles to work their magic.
12. After you have 500 subscribers, put all your effort into doing ad swaps and build your list.
13. Focus your efforts every day on writing and submitting more articles and doing adswaps, and improving your sales letter and squeeze page.
14. Once you have sales coming in and have a good relationship with your list, THEN START THINKING about your next related product and promote it to your existing list.
Point To Note:
- Focus on doing the above tasks and complete them one by one. Make sure you do a good job of every step.
Outsource some of the tasks if you can afford it.
- Only purchase products that are related to teaching you how to do any of the steps which you are not comfortable with. Ignore all new product launches and offers until you have completed everything.
- Build a relationship with the people you do adswaps with. Be friends with them.
- Making money online does not only need action. It takes big, focused action. Go all out into implementing this and you'll do better than the majority of people.
I'm really tired and going to bed now. If there are any mistakes pls forgive me.