1. Find a rope and climb over the wall.
2. Dig under the wall
3. Chisel through the wall
4. Blow up the wall
5. Walk down a ways and find an opening in the wall
6. Build a catapult and fly over the wall
7. Ask someone on the other side of the wall for help
8. Team up with others on the same side of the wall, and work together to break through.
9. Build some steps that allow you to walk right up to the top of the wall (feels good at the precipice by the way)
10. Locate a place where there is no wall, or where the wall is lower and easier to get over
11. Start teaching classes on getting past the wall, and hopefully one of your students will help you over the wall as well.
12. Knock on different places on the wall and see if there is an echo. Maybe you can find a weak point.
14. Use the wall to write down your ideas that will implement soon to get you beyond the wall.
So... let's stop hurting ourselves and open up our minds to how we can get over the next hurdle (wait, hurdles is a story for another day; let's stick to walls.