Well I would like to give the opposite of a rant (any one know a single word for it) and just tell you in my time reading and working on IM there has been allot that I am grateful for.
1. I am glad there is Paypal because even if some have issues we all have received money from them in a really innovative way. "you've Got money" how fantastic are those emails?
2. I am glad there are Newbies asking newbie questions how else would I have an equal chance as a newbie myself to answer questions on this forum and add value.
3. I am Extremely grateful there are Oldbies (thats the word for the opposite of newbie) because many of them are patient, give great advice, help out where they can and without knowing it are "follow by reading" mentors to many of us Young one's.
4.Warrior's Moderators are great as they ensure the quality of the information, the constant best practice of the forum, and ever increasing quality of WSO's and other warrior products.
5. I am thankful for People asking for refunds (I only had one) it means I am selling something and gives me the opportunity to Improve my product.
6. Thank you spammers you are making it easier for hardworking people to gain a good reputation as your spam, makes a little added value look so much better.
7. The fact that making money in IM is such hard work, is a blessing .. it means for hard workers the market will never become saturated and always offer opportunities
In conclusion although there is a small part of me that wishes that I had started 10 years ago when adwords was cheap, and competition was low. I am amazed at the opportunities and the changes that are in the market today, because I have started and know so much more than many others around me in the offline world, and can just get better everyday. Thank you warrior forum and all you warriors who try add value, most of you dont know I am there reading your posts and making notes and trying to implement things.
Well thank you for reading, and here is to many years and great success on this Funtabulous forum.