Well - it happened to me recently...and wanted to ask you, fellow warrior what do you use...
Do you have a "Disaster Recover" plan for you or 'OMG' - your clients stuff?
I had to restore my domain/database to a back up point in the past to get my stuff back up...so obviously couldn't 'sell' that product during! oh the pain!
1. ONce a week a download of my aweber lists to my external hard drive (a mybookworld)
2. Schedule once a week and send it to a gmail acct the wp backup - I use the WP back up plug in WordPress Database Backup (WordPress Database Backup – Austin Matzko's Blog)
3. For my WP access: Moving away from using the classic 'admin' as the userid so it makes it a tad harder for hackers (this was a tip from fellow warrior Sean Mitchell (seamim) thanks!
4. Regularly change my FTP passwords
5. Put stuff - videos etc on amazon s3 and also have it on my or my staff's hard drives.
5. Hmmm...what do you use/suggest to make it even better?
I look forward to see what you use/suggest to see if I"m 'missing out on some sort of 'best of breed' backup practice!