For NEW Marketers - Forcing Authority Is Easier Than You Think

42 replies
This is more for the "newer marketers" out there....

More times than not in the marketing world people make the mistake of thinking that they actually have to be an authority to be an authority...confused yet?

What I'm talking about is you will hear people say all the time:

"I can't sell that because I don't know anything about it" or something else generic along those lines, When what they don't realize is more times than not online you are an authority not because you are really an authority, but because YOU SAY YOU ARE AN AUTHORITY, and there is evidence that backs this up everywhere you look.

Here's a great example that people can relate to directly just from what you can see on this forum...

Someone new signs up to the forum,and all the sudden starts making posts on a particular subject, it doesnt' matter what the subject is...could be Article Marketing, Video Marketing, Press Releases...it doesnt' matter.

Within 50 posts or so, a certain percentage of folks start to believe that they are an authority on whichever subject that they are posting about, maybe not everyone, but certainly enough to give them a little bit of credibility....right?

The next thing you know, there is a new "WSO" up or a new line in their signature directing you to one of their products or some sort of opt-in form or whatever, and you can bet your ass that the folks that see them as an authority buy their stuff or opt-in...

...and that's when it gets even better...

In the case of a WSO, it gets even more convincing, and the person trying to build authority doesn't even have to do anything else, the community as a whole does it for them by providing feedback which 9 times out of 10 is good if they are either giving the info away or selling it on the *cheap*...or by posting a thread in the "product review section" or just by mentioning it in passing.

Before you know it, the person is an authority just because they said that they are, and then you get to go on to watch them become an authority in 5 or 6 more subjects over the next couple months by pretty much repeating the same pattern over and over again....we've all seen it done...I'm not saying it's right or wrong...I'm just saying that it is easy to position yourself as an expert just by claiming you are.

Did you realize that it happens just as easy in non-im niches?

In order to understand it though, you kind of have to forget all of the experience that you have in Internet Marketing, and all the defenses you've built up against affiliate marketing as a whole, and put yourself in the shoes of the "average" internet surfer who for the most part sees things in print and assumes them to be true becasue the words are right there in black and white.

Why do you think people were making thousands of dollars a day OR MORE when flogs were the "big thing"?

The tools that we have as marketers, and the resources that are available to us have the ability to make us authorities the minute that we say we are..and the average internet surfer will believe that we are without any proof, without any data to back it up..they will just take our words for it...easy peasy.

The best part is that because certain resources paint us as authorities, the people that find us via those avenues normally convert better than any form of "paid traffic" simply because with paid traffic 9 times out of 10 the person looking at our "ad" knows that we paid to be able to show them the info we wanted them to see...right?

The resources that I'm talking about are things like Article Directories, Social Media Outlets, and Press Releases...Blah...you already know about these things..right? Old News!!

Fair enough...

But, do you realize what kind of impact a statement like "expert author" has or what kind of impact it has on the average internet surfer to see your name (real or a pen name) in something like a press release right next to a press release from someone that is known nationally?

Places like EZA label you as an "expert author" the first time that you submit an article if I remember correctly, so as soon as someone sees "expert author" their defenses are down and you pick up some instant credibility the minute that they see it in most cases...same with a press release! The average internet surfer doesn't think that any Tom, Dick, or Harry can publish a press release or get the title of "expert author" if it weren't true.

The same is true with Social Media platforms such as twitter. I could use an auto-follower, collect a couple thousand followers in the next couple days and be an expert in anything that I wanted pretty much, to the point where I could offer my advice for free to anyone that wanted to email me questions, and they would for the most part follow my advice as gospel.

The best part is, you don't even have to use your own name...do you have any idea how many pen names I have? I don't, I have to keep a spread sheet.

The point is, no matter what you decide to promote today, you shouldn't let something like "not being an expert" stop you...I'm not saying you should sell some holistic medicine type of stuff, and put yourself out there as some sort of medical expert, but you can definitely portray yourself as a dating guru, someone that knows a thing or two about green energy, or even a Private detective that can help people track down their cheating scum bag spouses and expose them for the cheating pigs they are via several of the online affiliate programs.

Granted, this stuff isn't rocket science, but I do believe that many people don't stop and think of things from the perspective of the average internet surfer, and instead hold themselves back because of their own preconceived notions of how they will be seen, and what people will think, but think about it...

1. Who cares? if you are using a pen name noone will ever know it's you

2. nothing ventured...nothing gained.

Some of my biggest earning niches are things that I have no interest, expertise, or extensive knowledge in, but press releases portray my sites as authoritative, Article Directories label my pen name as an expert, and people are trained to believe those kinds of credentials...

So, fake it till you make it...eh? Not Quite...

While the fake it till you make it method is certainly one that people have made some serious bank with in the Internet Marketing niche...there is a difference between the way you portray yourself in regular "niche marketing"...

The people who do the whole fake it till you make it thing in Internet Marketing for the most part FLAT OUT LIE! They will post fake screen shots, make fake claims to put your mind at ease - for the most part, they are practicing "theft by deception" But, because of the way the internet works, and the overwhelming need for information, it is easy for people to get sucked in, and even more easy for the fakers to milk it for all it's worth...Hell, even some of the "big gurus" have been exposed for things like fake screen shots, fake testimonials, and yet they can still pull of HUGE launches...

hehe - Got off track there for a minute...

With regular "niche marketing" you never have to make any false claims, you never actually have to come out and say "I'm the expert"...people will assume you are an expert simply because of the perception they have about "written media" and the "fake credentials" that many of the resources that we have available to us give us...I mentioned them earlier...

The only reason that I bring this whole subject up is because I know that there are a TON of people sitting on the sidelines and not doing anything with the knowledge that they have about marketing, and actually making money online simply because they have similar interests as I do...watching TV, spending time with my family, and generally doing as little as I can which means that there aren't a whole lot of niche markets that jump out at them when they look around and try to find things that they either have an interest in, or have any solid know how about.

Simply by putting words on the internet, you will be an expert to a BIG PERCENTAGE of average internet users that find your words...simple as that.
#authority #easier #forcing #marketers
  • Profile picture of the author George Wright
    Who are you and what have you done with Jeremy?

    Oh, I forgot, pain meds, how's the knee?

    Nice post.

    George Wright
    Signature
    "The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next book." Mickey Spillane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363063].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KatyaSenina
    Great post, I hope this gives some marketers that confidence boost. You don't need a bunch of credentials. Eben Pagan for example wasn't that big from day one, he had to build it up.

    Give value, create a WSO/product (doesn't have to be huge, great feedback/happy customers is what counts) that people love and you're good to go. Keep pumping out great content and overtime you will get there too.

    "Simply by putting words on the internet, you will be an expert"... Love this sentence, you've said it all here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363067].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
    Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

    The only reason that I bring this whole subject up is because I know that there are a TON of people sitting on the sidelines and not doing anything with the knowledge that they have about marketing, and actually making money online simply because they have similar interests as I do...watching TV, spending time with my family, and generally doing as little as I can which means that there aren't a whole lot of niche markets that jump out at them when they look around and try to find things that they either have an interest in, or have any solid know how about.

    Simply by putting words on the internet, you will be an expert to a BIG PERCENTAGE of average internet users that find your words...simple as that.
    You talking to me? lol

    You back on the pain killers? Got some for me?

    I actually brought this up about a week ago. Found we have a huge stash of concord grapes in the yard and I will be making some wine soon.

    Once the wine goes into the bottles, it has to sit for a year - plenty of time to get a new niche site going.

    Places like EZA label you as an "expert author" the first time that you submit an article if I remember correctly
    Yep, I got that on first article. Not hard to do, just be creative and use your head to write a decent article.
    Signature

    "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sylvia Meier
    Awesome post Jeremy, just finished reading it in my emails and came here and saw it LOL. Amazing the stuff you can come up with on pain meds, they change your perspective quite nicely sometimes.

    Keep up with the meds, (j/k) and hope your knee feels better,
    Sylvia
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
      Within 50 posts or so, a certain percentage of folks start to believe that they are an authority on whichever subject that they are posting about, maybe not everyone, but certainly enough to give them a little bit of credibility....right?
      Jeremy,

      49 more posts like this and you'll be an authority on authority...

      ~Bill
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363113].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scrofford
    Awesome post Jeremy! I felt that way for quite awhile until I decided to just "go for it". Now my dog blog is gaining credibility after just a few months and though it isn't a superstar blog yet, it will get there someday. I also wondered if I had enough knowledge to create an ebook on dog health. I did, and will be releasing it soon. This is all because I figured this idea about being an authority.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    Yes, it all sounds good Jeremy. I have often thought of outsourcing the writing of an info product to sell as a WSO as the story is that it is pretty easy to make a lot of money on the Warrior Forum with a WSO.

    But then I remember that I have said I don't know... you name it. So people here know me, even though I have been able to answer so many questions for people. And you always get asked questions, and how would I answer those questions? There is probably a 50/50 chance that I would either not be able to answer them, or I would give a stupid or incorrect answer.

    So for that reason, I am a little apprehensive about trying to sell a product of my own.

    I admit, this is all probably a phobia. And if I was to do it, I would probably not do too bad. But overcoming that phobia is the hard thing.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363140].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
      Originally Posted by timpears View Post

      Yes, it all sounds good Jeremy. I have often thought of outsourcing the writing of an info product to sell as a WSO as the story is that it is pretty easy to make a lot of money on the Warrior Forum with a WSO.

      But then I remember that I have said I don't know... you name it. So people here know me, even though I have been able to answer so many questions for people. And you always get asked questions, and how would I answer those questions? There is probably a 50/50 chance that I would either not be able to answer them, or I would give a stupid or incorrect answer.

      So for that reason, I am a little apprehensive about trying to sell a product of my own.

      I admit, this is all probably a phobia. And if I was to do it, I would probably not do too bad. But overcoming that phobia is the hard thing.
      You could always just create a new account like other people do ....I kid - I kid...

      Seriously though...

      You can sell products in the Internet Marketing niche without knowing ANYTHING and without having to do a JV or anything like that...

      If I were fresh to the internet today, and wanted to sell in the IM niche, and had absolutely ZERO experience, never made a dime, etc...this is exactly what I would do...

      Option #1 - I would master a really popular piece of software like SENUKE, Scrapbox, EVO, or anything else that I could find that had an affiliate program. I'd spend a week or 2 testing things out, seeing how everything worked, and then I would create a guide or product on how to get the most out of it.

      Fortunately for anyone with the desire to do so, there is a HUGE Market for those kinds of products as the "user manuals" to them for the most part aren't very helpful especially when it comes to strategies and exactly how to use them.

      Option #2 - I would buy the latest and greatest IM product and master one of the main concepts within it whether it was how to make a certain kind of site, a special keyword research technique, or some sort of other secret sauce that was in it...and then I would ride the wave of Buzz by selling a service for other marketers.

      Either one of those 2 things is doable by anyone regardless of their skillset, or the things that they "don't" know how to do....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363187].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        [QUOTE=Jeremy Kelsall;2363187
        You can sell products in the Internet Marketing niche without knowing ANYTHING and without having to do a JV or anything like that...

        [/QUOTE]

        You can, but let's not kid the "passers by"

        You need to be persistent, and you do need to have some business sense.

        There are a lot of offline businesses that are owned by people who have no clue about the business they own - but they know how to own and run a business for business sake and that is the difference.
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363244].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
          Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

          You can, but let's not kid the "passers by"

          You need to be persistent, and you do need to have some business sense.

          There are a lot of offline businesses that are owned by people who have no clue about the business they own - but they know how to own and run a business for business sake and that is the difference.
          While that might be true to a certain extent...I could give some pretty solid examples of people right here on this forum who 6 months ago - nobody even knew who they were, but because of what they were offering, and the fact that they were forceful with their authority could roll out a WSO tomorrow and make $5,000.

          PLUS

          I've seen some folks use the option#1 that I gave above to start selling products in the IM niche...not because of any authority that they had, but because people had a general hunger for the type of instruction that they were able to give them...

          AND

          Because they now have people used to seeing their names with a buy now button...they buy their stuff, in some cases automatically if they were satisfied with their first purchase without second thought.

          I'm not saying that 10 out of 10 people that try it are going to be an overnight success...but, even in failure, you do one really powerful thing...

          You get people used to associating your name with selling products, so even if they don't buy your first product, there is a good chance that when they see you offering something else, they are at least going to take a look.

          It's all about progression.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363284].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom B
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

        You could always just create a new account like other people do ....I kid - I kid...

        Jeremy is an expert. No, I am not a duplicate account Jeremy created to make himself look good.

        Besides, I just agree and pretend to like Jeremy because I know that I can be seen as an expert just by associating myself with perceived experts.

        I am honestly starting to wonder if Don actually exists or is another personality of Jeremy.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2365588].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
          Anyone else want to chip in to keep Jeremy on pain meds? If the posts he's been putting up the past few days are any indication, I'd be willing to chip in.

          Tina
          Signature
          Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
          Fast & Easy Content Creation
          ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2365607].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
          Originally Posted by Thomas Belknap View Post

          Jeremy is an expert. No, I am not a duplicate account Jeremy created to make himself look good.

          Besides, I just agree and pretend to like Jeremy because I know that I can be seen as an expert just by associating myself with perceived experts.

          I am honestly starting to wonder if Don actually exists or is another personality of Jeremy.
          Who you calling perceived?

          I can cure acne, help you lose weight, and help you trace that cell number you want information on

          As far as Don goes...i met him for the first time EVER about a week ago, and dude is real...About 7' tall and 300 pounds real lol - He's a beast, so no more talking **** to him for me
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2365724].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Tom B
            Banned
            Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

            As far as Don goes...i met him for the first time EVER about a week ago, and dude is real...About 7' tall and 300 pounds real lol - He's a beast, so no more talking **** to him for me

            We have a Don sighting.


            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2365735].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
              Originally Posted by Thomas Belknap View Post

              We have a Don sighting.


              YouTube - BigFoot
              lol - Kind of looks like him

              The whole thing was actually funny as hell because I meet him, and it was just like I've known him forever anyway...so no awkward stuff, but I didn't realize how damn big he was lol - I guess you just can't appreciate that kind of thing from a picture

              What was even funnier though was watching this big guy getting owned by his wife and his daughter - They keep him on a short leash, and I thoroughly enjoyed instigating it
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2365744].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author zerofill
              Originally Posted by Thomas Belknap View Post

              We have a Don sighting.


              YouTube - BigFoot
              Man i just got back from myrtle beach yeasterday...
              How did you get that film of me? You stalking me?
              Signature
              Serp Shaker
              The IM World Will Be Shaken to the Core!
              Join my list at: IMCool.Biz
              New Podcast --> podcast.imcool.biz
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2376793].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tinkerbell
    Another nice part is, you don't even have to write the articles, press releases and such that make people see you as an authority. You can pay someone else to do it for you ... and it still works.

    Tina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363147].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author theoneinventor
      True post Jeremy.

      Though to play devils advocate and money aside, I doubt you can get much personal satisfaction from selling something of low quality that people buy because they perceive it will be high quality (from an expert).

      Would you not rather stand out in the IM crowd by being one of the few who OVER delivers?

      Not trying to judge, I just like looking at the other side of things.

      Thoughts?

      Andrew
      Signature

      Only those limited in imagination are also limited in potential.

      Admiring ≠ Following
      Watching Rick Steve's ≠ Traveling

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363205].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
        Originally Posted by theoneinventor View Post

        True post Jeremy.

        Though to play devils advocate and money aside, I doubt you can get much personal satisfaction from selling something of low quality that people buy because they perceive it will be high quality (from an expert).

        Would you not rather stand out in the IM crowd by being one of the few who OVER delivers?

        Not trying to judge, I just like looking at the other side of things.

        Thoughts?

        Andrew
        I never said anything about selling "low quality" stuff...if you do, you will end up with just as many refunds as sales.

        I guess I should have specifically said that the things that you sell should be of "good quality" but, i guess I just figured that it was a given...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363212].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author theoneinventor
          Ya, sorry. Your second post makes that more clear and is a totally legitimate way to go. The strategy you mentioned is especially suited for the beginner because you can piggyback off of someone else's marketing efforts and buzz which is one of the harder things for new marketers to create.
          Signature

          Only those limited in imagination are also limited in potential.

          Admiring ≠ Following
          Watching Rick Steve's ≠ Traveling

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freemen14
    Great post Jeremy and you are correct about forcing authority. I am fairly undergound in the forums as both as a contributor as well as a reader and your take is 100% true. I get most of my traffic from forum contributinig.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FrankBowman
    .......only one word..........

    Bravo !!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363556].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author timpears
      This is a great thread by one of the masters of the IM industry. If I had the knowledge and smarts he has in his little finger, I would be one smart guy. I love to read his posts as they always comtain valuable information.

      If this is what pain meds do for you, then I got to get some.
      Signature

      Tim Pears

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2363599].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kevin AKA Hubcap
        Thinking of myself as an authority was a big problem for me to overcome. I thought I needed a bunch of letters after my name or a "dr" before it when in reality you don't need any of that.

        It's all about positioning.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2365560].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Crew Chief
    Jeremy, you just gave away another one of your Golden Nuggets.

    Are you planning on becoming the foremost authority on "Forced Authority"?

    No pun intended.

    Giles, the Crew Chief
    Signature
    Tools, Strategies and Tactics Used By Savvy Internet Marketers and SEO Pros:

    ProSiteFlippers.com We Build Monetization Ready High-Value Virtual Properties
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2366355].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Well said Jeremy.

    We all start somewhere. You put it perfectly:

    "Simply by putting words on the internet, you will be an expert to a BIG PERCENTAGE of average internet users that find your words...simple as that."

    It's all words. When you come to think about it, becoming a respected authority is more a matter of persistence than anything else.

    Ryan Biddulph
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph helps you to be a successful blogger with his courses, manuals and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2366431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FleeceHEAD
    Great post Jeremy. It so true that people will buy anything they read on the 'net. People do a Google Search, find your information in the first page and they immediately think you know the deal because you're one of the top listed items!

    I've just started using a pen name on a new niche site I'm working on, well I'm going to use 2 or 3 so the site appears bigger but it's all the same Your thread here just confirms 100% i'm on the right track, thanks.
    Signature

    Hello <name>, welcome to my horrible marketing email.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2366469].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Victoralexon
    If you can, also use the power of social proof. For example: do you happen to have a blog? Then you can hide the number of rss subscribers that you have or you can turn off the comment count on your posts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2366486].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sean Gipson
      Is there a doctor in the house? We need more MEDS for Kelsall maybe like a years supply!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2366512].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sanssecret
        Keep taking the pills.
        Signature
        San

        The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali
        Pay me to play. :) Order a Custom Cover today.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2366564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mlord10
    Jeremy,

    Great post. I think the whole concept is fascinating, yet you are right on point. If someone searching for a product or service in a particular niche finds an article written by an "expert author" then they very well may assume that person is an authority on the subject.

    The same can be accomplished with large Twitter followings, which I have in a few niches.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2366501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nichechic
    I just wanted to Thank You for such an informative post. I felt as though you were talking to me. I am fascinated with Internet Marketing and finding my way down the Social Media road. Sometimes I find myself feeling a bit overwhelmed and stuck in a circle of confusion! It's advice like this that I find inspiring and motivated to make my next move. I'm new to this forum also and so far it's proving to be a WONDERFUL PLACE!!
    Signature
    I've written my first article, please pass it on & advice is appreciated :)
    The e-cig is a safe alternative to smoking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2366601].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      Way to go again, Jeremy! Keep popping those pills, baby...

      Originally Posted by Thomas Belknap View Post

      Besides, I just agree and pretend to like Jeremy because I know that I can be seen as an expert just by associating myself with perceived experts.
      Mr. Cueball let slip a serious tip mixed in with the humor.

      All the "fake it 'til you make it", tell'em you're an expert because you read three articles on EZA and rewrote a few more types are missing out on a legitimate way to gain authority. It does take a little more work than lying, but you won't get caught with your pants on the ground.

      Associate yourself with recognized experts. Not an expert? Quote one. Do it right, and people will see the quote as approval of the real expert's words. And you have to be an expert yourself to do that, right? Only a real expert could pick that quote out as the right one, right?

      Quote serious authorities with authority, and you place yourself on their level - or higher...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2367039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    There's a little secret to this that Jeremy hasn't explicitly called out, but that is critical.

    You don't get credibility by doing something amazing.

    You get credibility for not screwing up.

    Sure, all fifty of your posts were basic crap anybody knows. That's not the point. The point is that you managed to make fifty posts in a row without ever going "HURRRR DURRRR DERP DERP" and cramming your head straight up your arse, then trying to pretend it didn't happen.

    And it's the pretending it didn't happen part that ruins credibility. Not the rest of it. The public generally understands the fits of sudden retardation we all suffer here and there, and if you're willing to laugh and say "whoa, I must have been on crack or something, what is wrong with me?" - they'll generally forgive the HURRRR DURRRR DERP DERP part.
    Signature
    "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2367441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dr Livingston
    Great post Jeremy. I must say that I actually never thought about it in that light... thanks for the different view point.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2367461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnhoefer
    Excellent post.

    I was thinking about this the other day after I bought into a WSO that went bust. It was about $297 and we are all pretty much screwed. I was thinking, what if that scoundrel wasn't new, he just set up a new profile and started talking like a genius in this particular niche.

    Now, for the previous situation, I won't be as rude to use the person's full name, I will just use his initials to be fair...AP.

    Excellent post, I will have to re-read.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2380448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Karen Blundell
      I love this post! Thanks, Jeremy

      Nothing is stopping anyone from becoming an authority on any subject they want, except their own doubts and fears.
      Signature
      ---------------
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2380622].message }}

Trending Topics