I'm 17 and sick of my part-time job. THINGS WILL CHANGE!

34 replies
Hi fellow warriors,

This post is part rant and part self-motivation. Let me begin by stating that I am not happy working a part-time job and going to school simultaneously, I would rather set-up a semi-automated income stream for me to cash in on (as long as it can match or beat my pathetic $80/week).

I have had success with IM before, more specifically CPA and will rectify this, giving it a lot more effort then I first did. I will be writing out goals which include MATCHING and then SMASHING my current income, being able to buy my car in March 2011 (when I turn 18) and finally creating a profitable and diverse income stream/s that will generate me enough money to live off in the future.

So how exactly am I going to achieve my goals?

To keep things simple and stick with what I know has worked for me in the past I will focus my efforts on article marketing > CPA. Conducting proper keyword research is detrimental to my success with article marketing. Focusing on writing compelling articles and including an enticing bio box will be the other factors I will be focusing on. Two articles per day should suffice for now and then BL'ing to those articles the next day.

Currently I have $1.88 in my Paypal account, I don't intend on small things like this to stop me. Submitting a few articles to associated content should generate enough money for me to buy a domain and obtain that 1c hosting from Hostgator or GoDaddy (it was one of them ).

Based on opinions I have read on here, the WF, I have concluded that I will be re-directing straight to my offer from my domain for the time being, focusing on one vertical to see if it will convert well enough. Once this has proven to be a reliable market and my keyword research has paid off then I will be buying and setting up an auto-responder and re-direct my traffic to a squeeze page instead to focus on building relationships and then generate leads.

This is only the tip of the iceberg for me, it is a sunny winter's day here in Melbourne, Australia (it's strange I know) on a lazy Sunday. It is never too early (or late) to dream big and achieve big!

Let me know what you guys think! :rolleyes:
#achieve #change #dreams #job #parttime #sick #things #win
  • Profile picture of the author GoogleWarrior
    Good luck! I know that you can do it. I would recommend that you save up 37 dollars for the war room, sign up, then save up 25 more bucks and make your first WSO and sell it - thus smashing your current salary!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385079].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
      Originally Posted by GoogleWarrior View Post

      Good luck! I know that you can do it. I would recommend that you save up 37 dollars for the war room, sign up, then save up 25 more bucks and make your first WSO and sell it - thus smashing your current salary!
      Thanks for the encouragement! At the moment I want to focus on one thing before moving onto WSO's. To build a great WSO I would need to successfully create and maintain my campaigns, gather experience and then share them with the wider community rather than write about something I couldn't even achieve.

      Exciting times are ahead!
      Signature
      Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385089].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author KenThompson
        Originally Posted by TheAnnoyingOrange View Post

        Thanks for the encouragement! At the moment I want to focus on one thing before moving onto WSO's.
        Hi,

        That's one of the best things you can do. Focus on one thing and make
        it profitable. If you want to do CPA, then that's cool and focus on that.

        You're young and have plenty of time to move on to other endeavors.

        Best of good fortune to you.


        Ken
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385260].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
          Originally Posted by KenThompson View Post

          Hi,

          That's one of the best things you can do. Focus on one thing and make
          it profitable. If you want to do CPA, then that's cool and focus on that.

          You're young and have plenty of time to move on to other endeavors.

          Best of good fortune to you.


          Ken
          Thanks for the kind words. One of the reasons I decided to jump in was because I genuinely have nothing to lose.

          I can't justify why I should spend 15 hours a week working for a company to make them boat loads of cash when I could be spending that time writing 30-40 articles, backlinking, submitting to different article directories and doing keyword research to start becoming financially free.
          Signature
          Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385295].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author thehobbster
            Originally Posted by TheAnnoyingOrange View Post

            I can't justify why I should spend 15 hours a week working for a company to make them boat loads of cash when I could be spending that time writing 30-40 articles, backlinking, submitting to different article directories and doing keyword research to start becoming financially free.
            Amen to that! If I was in your shoes, even knowing what internet marketing is at 17, I would choose something I think I'll be interested in for life, and start an authority blog. I'd write articles as you said. Even if you wrote one per week, you'd have a 500 page site by the time you were 25 years old. If you do the right research and off and on-site SEO, in that time you should definitely have solidified some residual Adsense income, and have a nice base to do some good affiliate sales.

            Best of luck to you, really. I hope you find the financial freedom we all seek, and I hope you find it early.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2386137].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author BrittyBritt
              Sending more good luck your way!

              With the determination and the mindset you seem to have, not only can you achieve your goals, but you can surpass them!

              Btw, its not selfish to want to take care of yourself first; you can't help anyone else unless you help yourself.

              Best of luck to you!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2386569].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
                Originally Posted by BrittyBritt View Post

                Sending more good luck your way!

                With the determination and the mindset you seem to have, not only can you achieve your goals, but you can surpass them!

                Btw, its not selfish to want to take care of yourself first; you can't help anyone else unless you help yourself.

                Best of luck to you!
                Originally Posted by thehobbster View Post

                Amen to that! If I was in your shoes, even knowing what internet marketing is at 17, I would choose something I think I'll be interested in for life, and start an authority blog. I'd write articles as you said. Even if you wrote one per week, you'd have a 500 page site by the time you were 25 years old. If you do the right research and off and on-site SEO, in that time you should definitely have solidified some residual Adsense income, and have a nice base to do some good affiliate sales.

                Best of luck to you, really. I hope you find the financial freedom we all seek, and I hope you find it early.
                Thank you both for the kind words, I've already hit the ground running so to speak. I don't have my website set up yet but I am writing articles and storing them so I can build them up and submit them to EZ once I get set up.

                I too hope that I can find financial freedom at an early age

                Best of Luck!
                Signature
                Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2389189].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Chris Ng
            Originally Posted by TheAnnoyingOrange View Post

            Thanks for the kind words. One of the reasons I decided to jump in was because I genuinely have nothing to lose.

            I can't justify why I should spend 15 hours a week working for a company to make them boat loads of cash when I could be spending that time writing 30-40 articles, backlinking, submitting to different article directories and doing keyword research to start becoming financially free.

            It would be a good starting since you have a thought of how to arrange your time to do the quality thing that will built up your life, not by built up your company life. : )

            Chris
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2389261].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
              Originally Posted by Chris Ng View Post

              It would be a good starting since you have a thought of how to arrange your time to do the quality thing that will built up your life, not by built up your company life. : )

              Chris
              Took me awhile to understand what you meant by that but yes, I would rather build up my own wealth as opposed to someone elses.
              Signature
              Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2389667].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jeff_k
      Hey man,

      I am 17 as well. I made my mind up that the internet intrigues me and I am determined to make an income off of it. My parents agreed I don't have to have a job as long as I apply myself in school. So, my main goal right now is to make an income online. I did the math and where I live $7.25 is minimum wage, and 40 hours a week is full time. So after I figured all that up I realized if I could make $45-50 a day I could beat minimum wage. I am also trying out CPA marketing but I am using Classifeid ads and using a cheap .info domain lol.

      Only spent $1.07 on the domain lol. I wish you the best of luck man and I hope I can become successful as well. By the way my birthday is March, the 4th to be exact. Maybe we can get our cars on the same day lol.

      Good luck man,
      Jeff.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385099].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
        Originally Posted by jeff_k View Post

        Hey man,

        I am 17 as well. I made my mind up that the internet intrigues me and I am determined to make an income off of it. My parents agreed I don't have to have a job as long as I apply myself in school. So, my main goal right now is to make an income online. I did the math and where I live $7.25 is minimum wage, and 40 hours a week is full time. So after I figured all that up I realized if I could make $45-50 a day I could beat minimum wage. I am also trying out CPA marketing but I am using Classifeid ads and using a cheap .info domain lol.

        Only spent $1.07 on the domain lol. I wish you the best of luck man and I hope I can become successful as well. By the way my birthday is March, the 4th to be exact. Maybe we can get our cars on the same day lol.

        Good luck man,
        Jeff.
        Three days older than me. Lucky man

        Whether I purchase a .info or .com does not concern me much, if my efforts translate into cash I won't even be thinking about small things such as TLD's.

        Best of luck on achieving your goals.
        Signature
        Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385115].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jeff_k
          Thanks man,

          You too, and sweet im not the youngest here lol.

          What car are you looking at getting?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385138].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
            Originally Posted by jeff_k View Post

            Thanks man,

            You too, and sweet im not the youngest here lol.

            What car are you looking at getting?
            Right now I have not planned that out. I hope that all my efforts now and up until that day will pay off and when it comes that joyous day I will have enough money to be able to choose freely (realistically) which car I would like to purchase and also look back and say that I have made it.
            Signature
            Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385147].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
        Originally Posted by jeff_k View Post

        Maybe we can get our cars on the same day lol.
        EDIT: My birthday is on March 24th

        I'm 17 too and I already have my own car

        Here's a snapshot:



        Now I know it's not the best thing in the world but I paid for it 100% out of my pocket and didn't ask my parents for a dime.

        I paid $15000 down and I am paying for the remaining $6000 monthly. I am still paying a $170 per month note and all of it comes out of my pocket.

        The best thing is that I don't have to ask my parents for anything.

        Let me add that I'm not trying to boast here or anything but I am just trying to encourage you and let you know that it is possible.

        I want to add though that it I was 15 when I got started with IM and I didn't make a dime my first year because I was too stupid and I wasn't getting to whole concept of building a business and I kept running after all of the stupid get rich quick offers.

        I realize that this post is going nowhere so I will end it with an advice. If you want to make money online, you need to take massive and persistent action and don't fall for "quick money".
        Signature

        “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385221].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author s.miller
          Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post

          EDIT: My birthday is on March 24th

          I'm 17 too and I already have my own car

          Here's a snapshot:



          Now I know it's not the best thing in the world but I paid for it 100% out of my pocket and didn't ask my parents for a dime.

          I am still paying a $170 per month lease and all of it comes out of my pocket.

          Let me add that I'm not trying to boast here or anything but I am just trying to encourage you and let you know that it is possible.

          I want to add though that it I was 15 when I got started with IM and I didn't make a dime my first year because I was too stupid and I wasn't getting to whole concept of building a business and I kept running after all of the stupid get rich quick offers.

          I realize that this post is going nowhere so I will end it with an advice. If you want to make money online, you need to take massive and persistent action and don't fall for "quick money".
          afaq,you really inspire me...already have car @ 17....congratz bro...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385765].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Scott Kennedy
          Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post

          EDIT: My birthday is on March 24th

          I'm 17 too and I already have my own car

          Now I know it's not the best thing in the world but I paid for it 100% out of my pocket and didn't ask my parents for a dime.

          I am still paying a $170 per month lease and all of it comes out of my pocket.
          So you don't actually own it 100%. You lease it, THEN have the option to purchase after the lease term has expired correct? That is very different to buying a car and owning 100%. Right now, you do not own that car if you are in fact leasing it.

          Originally Posted by TheAnnoyingOrange View Post

          Hi fellow warriors,

          This post is part rant and part self-motivation. Let me begin by stating that I am not happy working a part-time job and going to school simultaneously, I would rather set-up a semi-automated income stream for me to cash in on (as long as it can match or beat my pathetic $80/week).

          I have had success with IM before, more specifically CPA and will rectify this, giving it a lot more effort then I first did. I will be writing out goals which include MATCHING and then SMASHING my current income, being able to buy my car in March 2011 (when I turn 18) and finally creating a profitable and diverse income stream/s that will generate me enough money to live off in the future.

          So how exactly am I going to achieve my goals?

          To keep things simple and stick with what I know has worked for me in the past I will focus my efforts on article marketing > CPA. Conducting proper keyword research is detrimental to my success with article marketing. Focusing on writing compelling articles and including an enticing bio box will be the other factors I will be focusing on. Two articles per day should suffice for now and then BL'ing to those articles the next day.

          Currently I have $1.88 in my Paypal account, I don't intend on small things like this to stop me. Submitting a few articles to associated content should generate enough money for me to buy a domain and obtain that 1c hosting from Hostgator or GoDaddy (it was one of them ).

          Based on opinions I have read on here, the WF, I have concluded that I will be re-directing straight to my offer from my domain for the time being, focusing on one vertical to see if it will convert well enough. Once this has proven to be a reliable market and my keyword research has paid off then I will be buying and setting up an auto-responder and re-direct my traffic to a squeeze page instead to focus on building relationships and then generate leads.

          This is only the tip of the iceberg for me, it is a sunny winter's day here in Melbourne, Australia (it's strange I know) on a lazy Sunday. It is never too early (or late) to dream big and achieve big!

          Let me know what you guys think!
          You are aware that any money you make online is included in your taxable income? Any money that you derive as a result from a profit making plan or undertaking, whether it is connected or not connected to your current employment, is included in your assessable income as "income derived from ordinary sources" as per section 6-5 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 and the famous Myer Emporium case.

          You may have to get an ABN and register a business if you want to derive this money legally. I would suggest saving up and seeking the advice of a commerical lawyer before getting too serious.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2389800].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
            Originally Posted by Scott Kennedy View Post

            So you don't actually own it 100%. You lease it, THEN have the option to purchase after the lease term has expired correct? That is very different to buying a car and owning 100%. Right now, you do not own that car if you are in fact leasing it.
            Ok it's my fault that I didn't say it out properly.

            I don't own the car a 100% but I paid $15,000 down for the car and I am paying for the rest monthy ($6000)

            So yeah, that's it
            Signature

            “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2391964].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Scott Kennedy
              Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post

              Ok it's my fault that I didn't say it out properly.

              I don't own the car a 100% but I paid $15,000 down for the car and I am paying for the rest monthy ($6000)

              So yeah, that's it
              That's awesome mate. Well done.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2393966].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
            Originally Posted by Scott Kennedy View Post

            So you don't actually own it 100%. You lease it, THEN have the option to purchase after the lease term has expired correct? That is very different to buying a car and owning 100%. Right now, you do not own that car if you are in fact leasing it.



            You are aware that any money you make online is included in your taxable income? Any money that you derive as a result from a profit making plan or undertaking, whether it is connected or not connected to your current employment, is included in your assessable income as "income derived from ordinary sources" as per section 6-5 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 and the famous Myer Emporium case.

            You may have to get an ABN and register a business if you want to derive this money legally. I would suggest saving up and seeking the advice of a commerical lawyer before getting too serious.
            Yes, I am very aware about staying safe for tax. Thanks for the advice
            Signature
            Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2393688].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tylerdrun
        Originally Posted by jeff_k View Post

        Hey man,

        I am 17 as well. I made my mind up that the internet intrigues me and I am determined to make an income off of it. My parents agreed I don't have to have a job as long as I apply myself in school. So, my main goal right now is to make an income online. I did the math and where I live $7.25 is minimum wage, and 40 hours a week is full time. So after I figured all that up I realized if I could make $45-50 a day I could beat minimum wage. I am also trying out CPA marketing but I am using Classifeid ads and using a cheap .info domain lol.

        Only spent $1.07 on the domain lol. I wish you the best of luck man and I hope I can become successful as well. By the way my birthday is March, the 4th to be exact. Maybe we can get our cars on the same day lol.

        Good luck man,
        Jeff.
        I'm 17 and my birthday is on March 4th too. What time were you born?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bicycle Cat
    Welcome to the Warrior Forum, fellow Melburnian.
    Trust me, even just checking out the free stuff here is enough to earn a lot of money.
    If you have the $37, join up the War Room, it's worth it!
    Hope to see you around, richer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385150].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
      Originally Posted by Bicycle Cat View Post

      Welcome to the Warrior Forum, fellow Melburnian.
      Trust me, even just checking out the free stuff here is enough to earn a lot of money.
      If you have the $37, join up the War Room, it's worth it!
      Hope to see you around, richer.
      Thank you
      I will be joining the War Room in the future as part of giving back to the community and to the WF. It may sound selfish but my number one priority for now is myself. Once I make progress then I will be focusing on giving back and helping others.

      Wishing you all the best in the future.
      Signature
      Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zabrina
    Fantastic, congrats on your motivation and carefully considered goals!

    I'm eighteen and making a full-time income online that's equal to or higher than my friends' salaries in their minimum-wage retail jobs, so it's definitely possible. You'll probably get plenty of unsolicited advice in this thread, so here's mine: pick a direction and stick with it. You can do it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
      Originally Posted by Zabrina View Post

      Fantastic, congrats on your motivation and carefully considered goals!

      I'm eighteen and making a full-time income online that's equal to or higher than my friends' salaries in their minimum-wage retail jobs, so it's definitely possible. You'll probably get plenty of unsolicited advice in this thread, so here's mine: pick a direction and stick with it. You can do it.
      That is very inspiring! I wonder if your friends question the jobs they have now and whether they can change it up and focus on working for themselves.

      Also, I have been receiving PM's and helpful comments here, it really is a good place to get help from.

      Originally Posted by webcashmaker View Post

      I think you are on track to be a successful Internet Marketer.

      I wish the internet was around when I was 17, the only job I could get back then was delivering newspapers.
      Originally Posted by Highdefinition View Post

      Congrats! Good thing is you've started it as early as possible in your life. How I wished I had discovered IM when I was 17
      It is never too late to start I realised the opportunity I have here right now and the non-existent risk I have as I don't pay bills or have others rely on me to survive.

      Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post

      I'm 17 too and I already have my own car

      Now I know it's not the best thing in the world but I paid for it 100% out of my pocket and didn't ask my parents for a dime.

      I am still paying a $170 per month lease and all of it comes out of my pocket.

      Let me add that I'm not trying to boast here or anything but I am just trying to encourage you and let you know that it is possible.

      I want to add though that it I was 15 when I got started with IM and I didn't make a dime my first year because I was too stupid and I wasn't getting to whole concept of building a business and I kept running after all of the stupid get rich quick offers.

      I realize that this post is going nowhere so I will end it with an advice. If you want to make money online, you need to take massive and persistent action and don't fall for "quick money".
      Very good advice, I plan to take small persistent action every day, it is the only way to succeed
      Signature
      Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webcashmaker
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cutsizzle
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385462].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
      Originally Posted by Cutsizzle View Post

      Best of luck in your endeavors.
      Thank you Cutsizzle, best of luck to you too.

      Hopefully we can all achieve our goals and dreams.
      Signature
      Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2385484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BeauJustin
    I'm going to make a suggestion. Getting up and going to a dead
    end job tomorrow is not the end of the world. Don't look to IMing
    to replace a workplace job, just yet. Instead, especially as young
    as you guys are, focusing on generating IM money, which will then
    be invested long term.

    Getting rich slowly is a lot more likely than getting rich fast. Moreover,
    it's a lot faster too! Go here:
    Real Debt Help - Get out of debt with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan

    Start out with zero capital on the calculator and see what happens
    when you invest even a little bit long term. 6% is a respectable return
    on your investment. What if you could invest $3k per month? That's about
    a $35k income.

    Long story short, keep working, going to school, and improving your career,
    AND invest every penny of your IM money, and you can be set to retire when
    you hit your thirties or forties. It's that simple guys.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2389208].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
      Originally Posted by BeauJustin View Post

      I'm going to make a suggestion. Getting up and going to a dead
      end job tomorrow is not the end of the world. Don't look to IMing
      to replace a workplace job, just yet. Instead, especially as young
      as you guys are, focusing on generating IM money, which will then
      be invested long term.

      Getting rich slowly is a lot more likely than getting rich fast. Moreover,
      it's a lot faster too! Go here: (removed as I have less than 15 posts)

      Start out with zero capital on the calculator and see what happens
      when you invest even a little bit long term. 6% is a respectable return
      on your investment. What if you could invest $3k per month? That's about
      a $35k income.

      Long story short, keep working, going to school, and improving your career,
      AND invest every penny of your IM money, and you can be set to retire when
      you hit your thirties or forties. It's that simple guys.
      I will still be going to school and heading straight to university for a business (marketing) course as a backup plan. Wealth is important to me as it will provide financial freedom, so diversifying my funds will be great for me in the long-term as it will provide security for the tougher times ahead.
      Signature
      Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2389236].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyroneshum
    It really feels great to see young people already taking action rather than those who've already attended a number of teleseminars, live conferences, and such without getting things done at once and as a result, they keep on learning things but also easily forgetting them.

    As another piece of advice for you: When you see something which you think feels close to you and your concept, grab it and then rinse your processes from there and pick a mentor to model through!

    Warm regards and best of luck.
    Signature
    outsourcinglive.com
    Follow me on my 90 Day Challenge to rank no. 1 on Google
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me at: outsourcinglive.com/google-plus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2389229].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sirtom
    Originally Posted by TheAnnoyingOrange View Post

    Hi fellow warriors,

    This post is part rant and part self-motivation. Let me begin by stating that I am not happy working a part-time job and going to school simultaneously, I would rather set-up a semi-automated income stream for me to cash in on (as long as it can match or beat my pathetic $80/week).

    I have had success with IM before, more specifically CPA and will rectify this, giving it a lot more effort then I first did. I will be writing out goals which include MATCHING and then SMASHING my current income, being able to buy my car in March 2011 (when I turn 18) and finally creating a profitable and diverse income stream/s that will generate me enough money to live off in the future.

    So how exactly am I going to achieve my goals?

    To keep things simple and stick with what I know has worked for me in the past I will focus my efforts on article marketing > CPA. Conducting proper keyword research is detrimental to my success with article marketing. Focusing on writing compelling articles and including an enticing bio box will be the other factors I will be focusing on. Two articles per day should suffice for now and then BL'ing to those articles the next day.

    Currently I have $1.88 in my Paypal account, I don't intend on small things like this to stop me. Submitting a few articles to associated content should generate enough money for me to buy a domain and obtain that 1c hosting from Hostgator or GoDaddy (it was one of them ).

    Based on opinions I have read on here, the WF, I have concluded that I will be re-directing straight to my offer from my domain for the time being, focusing on one vertical to see if it will convert well enough. Once this has proven to be a reliable market and my keyword research has paid off then I will be buying and setting up an auto-responder and re-direct my traffic to a squeeze page instead to focus on building relationships and then generate leads.

    This is only the tip of the iceberg for me, it is a sunny winter's day here in Melbourne, Australia (it's strange I know) on a lazy Sunday. It is never too early (or late) to dream big and achieve big!

    Let me know what you guys think! :rolleyes:
    I'm a huge fan of article marketing, but I think you need to syndicate the content in many more ways.

    I actually cover doing that in this thread: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...w-5-steps.html

    It's under Part 5 under the "Advanced Breakdown" part. I mention this though because the way I syndicate the content all starts with an article, but converting it into various formats so you can throw it out to more sites. And it also includes some effect ways to do that.

    A quick warning though: it could take as much as $1 to do this, consuming most of your current Paypal stash (But there's even a way to get around that, so no worries)..

    Hope that helps,
    -Tom
    Signature
    [WSO] Fitness/Weight Loss PLR Package like you've never seen before (and outlandish reviews!) - check it out here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2392265].message }}
  • Have you tried Market Samurai and downloaded Cherry Picker. Super awesome keyword tools. CherryPicker - The World's Best Market Selection Software

    Originally Posted by TheAnnoyingOrange View Post

    Hi fellow warriors,

    This post is part rant and part self-motivation. Let me begin by stating that I am not happy working a part-time job and going to school simultaneously, I would rather set-up a semi-automated income stream for me to cash in on (as long as it can match or beat my pathetic $80/week).

    I have had success with IM before, more specifically CPA and will rectify this, giving it a lot more effort then I first did. I will be writing out goals which include MATCHING and then SMASHING my current income, being able to buy my car in March 2011 (when I turn 18) and finally creating a profitable and diverse income stream/s that will generate me enough money to live off in the future.

    So how exactly am I going to achieve my goals?

    To keep things simple and stick with what I know has worked for me in the past I will focus my efforts on article marketing > CPA. Conducting proper keyword research is detrimental to my success with article marketing. Focusing on writing compelling articles and including an enticing bio box will be the other factors I will be focusing on. Two articles per day should suffice for now and then BL'ing to those articles the next day.

    Currently I have $1.88 in my Paypal account, I don't intend on small things like this to stop me. Submitting a few articles to associated content should generate enough money for me to buy a domain and obtain that 1c hosting from Hostgator or GoDaddy (it was one of them ).

    Based on opinions I have read on here, the WF, I have concluded that I will be re-directing straight to my offer from my domain for the time being, focusing on one vertical to see if it will convert well enough. Once this has proven to be a reliable market and my keyword research has paid off then I will be buying and setting up an auto-responder and re-direct my traffic to a squeeze page instead to focus on building relationships and then generate leads.

    This is only the tip of the iceberg for me, it is a sunny winter's day here in Melbourne, Australia (it's strange I know) on a lazy Sunday. It is never too early (or late) to dream big and achieve big!

    Let me know what you guys think! :rolleyes:
    Signature
    Click here to access a list of 20 TESTED virtual assistants who work for $1 per hour | Find cheap Outsourced Workers in minutes |"the Girl who Gets it Done"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2393114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aira Bongco
    I think that you already have all that you need to succeed. Though you will not achieve it fast, with your outlook it is almost a guarantee.

    So I wish you luck. Just think about it this way.

    If you are putting 10% of your efforts, other people on the Internet are putting 30%. So you have to triple your efforts if you want to beat them

    And just when you think that nothing is happening. Don't give up. Because you will be surprised when money starts coming in.

    Best of luck!

    Aira
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2393136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheAnnoyingOrange
    Thanks to all for the comments

    I have market samurai, traffic Travis and scrapebox so I already have the tools I need to succeed.

    My articles will be delivered to various article directories and turned into different types of media but I didn't mention it at the start as I was giving a general overview.

    I have already written up a few articles and will be working on more tomorrow as I have the day off from school.

    Best of luck to all and keep taking consistent action!!
    Signature
    Reserved for TheAnnoyingOrange
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2393681].message }}

Trending Topics