-> Content: Informative? Persuasive? Rewritten from PLR? Outsource? LSI? SEO?
-> Resource Box: Level of CTR? How to Improve on CTR?
-> Distribution: Article Directories? Niche Blogs? Web 2.0? Guest Blog?
2. Creating videos, submit them to Youtube with a link back to your page.
-> Video Creation: Robotic? Self-made? Based on articles? Out-source?
-> Distribution: Just Youtube? Tubemorgul?
3. Participate in forums related to your niche with a link in your signature.
-> Direct link to squeeze page? For SEO?
4. Create solid web 2.0 sites that pulls traffic with a link to your site.
-> Same as Method #01
-> Monetize on spot or link back to money site?
5. Do proper keyword research and optimize your page properly.
-> Google Keyword Tool? Exact? Broad? Phrase?
-> Meta tags? Meta title? Meta description?
-> Highlight keywords? H1, H2, H3 contain keywords?
-> tags? Categories? LSI?
6. Submit RSS feed to multiple directories.
-> Decide on a few reliable ones? Or spam to many?
-> Try with auto blogs?
7. Comment on niche-related blogs with a link back to your site.
-> Where to find? How to communicate with them?
8. Write Press releases and submit them to suitable directories.
-> Which press release website to focus on?
-> Syndication for SEO or persuasive to own website?
9. Post on high traffic Q & A sites like Yahoo Answers.
-> How to properly structure your answer so that it doesn’t look like spam?
-> How to configure your site in such a way that it solves the question without being too obvious that it’s commercial?
10. Do proper keyword research and intensive backlinking.
-> Where to backlink on? Forums? Blogs? Web 2.0 Properties? Etc.
-> checked for Do-follow or no-follow?
-> Page containing backlink has PR?
11. Be pro-active by PM-ing people about your site on related forums.
-> How do you approach them in such a way that you won’t be labelled as spam?
-> In what way could you entice them with a personalized offer to increase CTR?
12. Social Bookmark your sites to let others be aware.
-> Did you remember to keep your socialmedia accounts active by regularly posting and adding friends?
13. Ping it to get the spiders coming.
-> www.Pingler.com? www.Pingoat.com?
14. Tweet it. Facebook it. Myspace it.
-> Focusing on the Top 3 Socialmedia Sites instead of quantity?
15. Create controversial articles (Link baits or magnets)
-> Articles that leave people with their mouth wide open?
-> content that’s so newsworthy that everyone just wants to share it?
16. Submit free report to eBook directories with a link back.
-> Include a link to your site within the eBook too.
-> Add in an advertisement or two, talking about your stuffs.
17. Submit podcast to audio directories with a link back.
-> Do remember to record yourself talking a little about your own website.
18. Submit simple .pad files to software directories with a link back.
-> Remember to leave a link within your pad file!
19. Tell your friends and family about your own website.
20. Advertise your link in Free Ezines
-> Where to find them?
-> Remember to track your clicks (http://bit.ly)
Whew~! I'm pretty much exhausted *Hands up & Surrenders to Andy* Hahaha, I'll probably come out with more next time, but for now, this list will do