Trying to make everything perfect.
I believe it is important that you put out a good product. I believe that you should take time in setting a nice looking website, and make sure that it looks professional.
Depending on how long you have been in the game, you would also know this is easier (or cheaper) said than done.
Where should you stop letting "perfectionism" have a grip on you?
- Your product needs "One more thing" and you don't know what it is
- Your websites logo is too big, too small, WHATEVER!
- Your colour scheme is not good enough
- You don't like the design - or keep seeing better and better ones and change your mind
- Being hung up on MINOR flaws in functionality
But it's important that you realise that it doesn't have to be perfect. Hell even Frank Kerns first product sucked!
Bottom line is this: Get your product and website up RIGHT NOW! Who cares if the arrow is a few millimetres off or your website looks wierd.
The sooner you start to earn even a little bit of money - The sooner you can start growing your business exponentially.