Got 50 Bucks? Want a unique book, ebook, or product? FREE Blueprint (I'm feeling generous)
- I wrote an outline of what to cover in the ebook complete with Intro, main points, conclusion, etc. to make sure the flow of the book would be structured properly.
- Then I used Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder (Free software you can download) to record each part of the outline as I just talked it out since the subject was something I know like the back of my hand.
- I set my timer to make sure I recorded each part in 10 to 15 minute increments or less. I ended up with 4 parts total and then I went on Fiverr ? The place for people to share things they?re willing to do for $5 and searched for the word "transcription" and ordered 4 gigs to get each audio transcribed. Total of $20 spent so far and once I received all the transcriptions back within 3 days, I added all the content together into one file.
- Then, I went back to Fiverr and searched the term "proofread" and ordered a proof reading gig. I had to order 3 gigs because of the length of my document.
- I also paid the person an extra $5 to format the document for me as well based on an ebook I did in the past. If you don't have an ebook of your own, you could always send them a copy of one of the millions of ebooks you have on your hard drive that is based around a layout that you like. Total spent on both the proofreading and formatting was $20 and was completed in 2 days.
- Once again, I went back to Fiverr and ordered an ecover by searching under "graphics" for a quick ecover design. Total spent on this was $5 and I got this back in 1 day.
The last thing I had to do was add any affiliate links or recommended resources, links to my websites and links to some of my other products and services. Then I converted the document to a PDF.
For $45 and about a total of 3 hours time and less than a week allotted to complete the project, I now have a unique ebook complete with an ecover on a topic I know plenty about. Not sure if I am going to sell it or give it away to get more leads.
The bottom line is that I took action and thought outside the box to get this done. Since I was not in a hurry and I wanted to be certain the quality was good, I used this approach to see if this would work for my needs.
I now have a systematic way to create unique ebooks complete with an ecover graphic that I can sell, giveaway, etc. for less than $50.
Heck, I could probably sell PLR or Resale Rights to the ebook and make plenty money using this strategy.
I could also have turned this into a WSO and sold this info, but I am feeling generous and hopefully it will help someone else.
If you want to add your thoughts or feedback, fire away!
I'd love to know what others think about this.
See What I'm up to Now The New Blog
Nothing here to see