I have just recently started a fulltime VA to help me with blog writing, article submission, forum marketing etc... and I am a little unsure as to exactly how long it would take a reasonable person to complete different tasks.
As stated before, I have her on fulltime so I want to ensure that I am giving around that level of work. So on one hand I don't want to give her 20 hours while paying for 40, but on the other I don't want to give her 60 hours worth of stuff to do and have her get frustrated and overwhelmed.
I have here a list of the majority of tasks for her to complete in a week on one of my sites.
1. Write 5 x 400 word articles
2. Submit these Articles onto blog
3. Submit those articles to ezine
4. Use Article Blueprint (similar to Unique Aritcle Wizard)
5. Social bookmarking using Social Bookmarking Demon
6. Blog commenting - Post 30 blog comments using blog commenting demon
7. Forum Marketing - post 10 comments on 5 related forums. ie 50 forum posts/comments
How long do you allow, or would you allow your VA to complete each of those tasks listed above??
I look forward to hearing from you soon