THIS is what top CB earners make!

26 replies
http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/auctions/49489

The infamous rival to Water4Gas is for sale... apparently done over $1.6m this year.

Eye candy for many on here I'm sure.

Rich
#earners #make #top
  • Profile picture of the author admin
    Administrator
    Actually Rich that's not remotely close to what top clickbank earners make. That is very small :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221528].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Oliver Hart
      Originally Posted by admin View Post

      Actually Rich that's not remotely close to what top clickbank earners make. That is very small :-)
      This was a nice follow up on the tread.

      You can't go in deep with this?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221554].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nick Brighton
      Originally Posted by ;221528

      Actually Rich that's not remotely close to what top clickbank earners make. That is very small :-)
      I don't doubt that at all, Mike Geary's top affiliate makes a few hundred sales per day. That's a min $23 per sale (he's got different offers). Go do the math on that one.

      And Mike also has several "weaker" affiliates doing half those numbers...it's mind blowing.

      Besides the affiliates themselves, can you imagine what Mike's business is earning per year?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221652].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sree94
        I got into this niche literally right before gas prices peaked.

        I had a few sales, but haven't sold anything in two and a half months.

        Wile dropping gas prices have helped me at the pump, I have sometimes wondered if they would have stayed at $4.50 a gallon if I might have made more sales. Oh well
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221668].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author admin
        Administrator
        Originally Posted by Nick Brighton View Post

        I don't doubt that at all, Mike Geary's top affiliate makes a few hundred sales per day. That's a min $23 per sale (he's got different offers). Go do the math on that one.

        And Mike also has several "weaker" affiliates doing half those numbers...it's mind blowing.

        Besides the affiliates themselves, can you imagine what Mike's business is earning per year?

        He's expected to do 3 to 4 million this year..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221772].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author WilsonA
          Originally Posted by admin View Post

          He's expected to do 3 to 4 million this year..
          According to a very highly knowledgeable clickbank affiliate whose product (in the im niche) has been in the cb top 5 in terms of gravity for some months now, fat loss for idiots is on track to make 8 million this year.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222082].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author richpeck
    Haha okay - you aren't a top CB superstar are you Allen?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ron Douglas
    I think Allen secretly has a few top Clickbank products on the low. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the big anoymous ones like FatLoss4Idiots was his.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221549].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marhelper
      Actually, I hear Allen owns Clickbank!


      Originally Posted by Ron Douglas View Post

      I think Allen secretly has a few top Clickbank products on the low. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the big anoymous ones like FatLoss4Idiots was his.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommygadget
    I really wonder if any of these sites are being sued yet from people who messed up their cars trying the modifications detailed in the ebook? Or maybe a lawsuit from someone who's car exploded because of a buildup of hydrogen gas from an improperly installed mod? This kind of stuff is scary because lawyers scoop up everyone in their net when suing people. I remember attorneys who tried to sue me because I built custom PCs and supposedly I was infringing on a VGA chip patent they held. What a mess. Moral of the story, if someone can get hurt from a product you are promoting, be careful.

    TomG.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221725].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Lockwood
      Originally Posted by tommygadget View Post

      I really wonder if any of these sites are being sued yet from people who messed up their cars trying the modifications detailed in the ebook? Or maybe a lawsuit from someone who's car exploded because of a buildup of hydrogen gas from an improperly installed mod? This kind of stuff is scary because lawyers scoop up everyone in their net when suing people. I remember attorneys who tried to sue me because I built custom PCs and supposedly I was infringing on a VGA chip patent they held. What a mess. Moral of the story, if someone can get hurt from a product you are promoting, be careful.

      TomG.
      Interesting question, but I'll bet the vast majority of people who bought those ebooks never bothered to do anything to their cars.

      The main things I promote are "The Toddler's Guide to Eating Fire" and "Dummies Guide to Do-It-Yourself Surgery", so I don't expect any trouble.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[221747].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Tunnah
    Hi Rich,
    Actually I've met a UK clickbank seller that makes multiple 7 figures on clickbank from a portfolio of products.

    Rich
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222097].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Schwabe
      What a boring sales pitch!

      I find it ironic that for a site that evidently has one of the best sales pitches in the world right now - that you can't make a more provocative pitch to sell the actual site itself.

      Then again, I've never sold a site for over $100k. Perhaps you don't need to make a good pitch to the niche of buyers who are willing to invest that much?
      Signature

      ----
      Nerd Business for NERDS only

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222224].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author chris_surfrider
        Originally Posted by Schwabe View Post

        What a boring sales pitch!

        I find it ironic that for a site that evidently has one of the best sales pitches in the world right now - that you can't make a more provocative pitch to sell the actual site itself.

        Then again, I've never sold a site for over $100k. Perhaps you don't need to make a good pitch to the niche of buyers who are willing to invest that much?
        I think if anything, when you're selling something like that, hype and pitch needs to take a backseat to facts and value.

        Also, @ Rich - I think you're definitely seeing the value of product development and affiliate recruitment.

        This guy may have done some affiliate recruitment, but more than likely he was just jumping on the trend in CB and got some spin-off exposure.

        Like Allen mentioned, though these figures are impressive, that's just the beginning of the CB "rabbit hole: :-)

        -Chris
        Signature

        Making 6 Figures From Affiliate Marketing is Easier Than You Think. Here's Proof:

        http://www.TheLazyMarketer.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affiliateppc
    One other important point to take note of:

    He mentioned that he did not spend any money on advertising. It was all affiliate driven.

    Just shows you again how important it is to have a network of affiliates do the work for you. I mentioned this in another post as well.

    If you own a product, the best way to drive traffic is via your affiliates. They will make use of all the traffic strategies you know and of strategies you will never even have heard of.

    Solid product in a hot market + Great offer that converts = Magnet for affiliates

    AffiliatePPC
    Signature

    Do You Want a FREE Copy Of My Latest eBook Where I Show You Step By Step How I Average $500 Per Day Promoting Earth4Energy? It's Easy, All You Have To Do Is Follow Me On Twitter http://twitter.com/freddieonline

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author matthewd
    The dude did almost no work at all... no promotion... not even any affiliate recruiting. He just let it snowball.

    He checked the customer support emails and that was all.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NinjaReports
    I bet this guy is kicking himself for not selling the site before the water 4 gas niche totally fell apart. Currently it only does $500/day, down from $10K/day in its peak. If he had of listed the site a few months ago he might have got way more for it.

    By the way, the main reason for the huge success of this particular site is that it was one of the very first to offer this kind of product. Being first to market is always a MASSIVE advantage. Doesn't matter so much if others have a better product or know more about marketing, if you are the first to offer something, you're almost always going to be the major player in that market.
    Signature
    NinjaReports.com - Find Out What ClickBank Products Really Work

    Submit your CB product reviews, and see what other people and the web has to say.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222768].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author richpeck
      Originally Posted by NinjaReports View Post

      I bet this guy is kicking himself for not selling the site before the water 4 gas niche totally fell apart. Currently it only does $500/day, down from $10K/day in its peak. If he had of listed the site a few months ago he might have got way more for it.

      By the way, the main reason for the huge success of this particular site is that it was one of the very first to offer this kind of product. Being first to market is always a MASSIVE advantage. Doesn't matter so much if others have a better product or know more about marketing, if you are the first to offer something, you're almost always going to be the major player in that market.
      Sorry but he wasn't first into the market.

      He came in after Water4Gas - that prod held first mover's advantage.

      He did something pretty neat though - lowered the price and boosted comisssion % to give affiliates a reason to promote him and it worked.

      I remember "hanging out" on DigitalPoint forums with the guy who owned it - he was making $1,000 a day as an affiliate. He definitely knows his stuff.

      When he says he's 'working on new projects' you'll most likely hear about them.

      Rich
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222779].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author davemiz
        the thing i think is most important here is....

        if he used no advertising... HOW did he get affiliates to promote his stuff?

        if he's the first in the market, or 2nd, this means there wasn't a lot of existing lists to promote to. so where did the traffic come from?

        And where was the affiliate traffic coming from?
        Signature

        “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.”
        ― Dalai Lama XIV

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[223089].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author richpeck
    He was a popular guy in the Digitalpoint Clickbank section - I know he posted the site on there just as the whole water4gas craze was kicking off... and affiliates were looking for other products to put in their review sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[223327].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author affiliateppc
      Originally Posted by richpeck View Post

      He was a popular guy in the Digitalpoint Clickbank section - I know he posted the site on there just as the whole water4gas craze was kicking off... and affiliates were looking for other products to put in their review sites.
      Correct. I remember him from DP when he made the posts to recruit affiliates. The same was done recently by the guy from Earth4Energy.

      He also ran a WSO here in the forum where he gave away promotional materials to help affiliates.

      What he also could have done initially, was to promote the product as an affiliate with different CB accounts to give it some gravity, from there it would have just snowballed as the market was smoking hot.

      AffiliatePPC
      Signature

      Do You Want a FREE Copy Of My Latest eBook Where I Show You Step By Step How I Average $500 Per Day Promoting Earth4Energy? It's Easy, All You Have To Do Is Follow Me On Twitter http://twitter.com/freddieonline

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[223348].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bestoptimized
        Gas is going to go back up in the next 6 months or so and it should be back to making what it made before.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[223396].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author greenovni
    Actually the hydro cells created with the water for gas method DOES produce gas & quite flammable too.

    The thing is that the method has been in the public domain for a looooong time and the W4G people and others have capitalized on it.

    While a ton of people have called it a scam, others have been quietly working on their own hydro cell designs. As clearly seen on a ton of youtube videos
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    Right now, there is a 200MPH (40 Miles Per Gallon) $100,000 car for sale with a hydrogen on demand system installed at the factory.
    Hydrogen burning Scorpion sportscar unveiled

    I have blown up a few hydrogen cells myself because I have not been able to control flashbacks.

    Can run a gokart for a few minutes on it, but the gas produced (PSI wise) is not enough
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[223810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author macchiavelli
    Amazing revenue.
    The only problem I have with affiliates for my products is that they steal away all my traffic.
    I can buy the same traffic and generate bigger profits since im the merchant.

    But seeing these figures make me go crazy lol!
    The fatloss site is very popular but it looks like crap, just another niche I need to dominate lol.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[228704].message }}

Trending Topics