I may be working with a motel as my first offline client, a motel in sunny and beautiful Tasman New Zealand. One of the things I'm looking at is list-building on their site. I've been chewing over what might be a good freebie to encourage opting in. For example:
- A checklist of things when looking for holiday accommodation.
- Things to look out for when looking for holiday accommodation.
- A list of (local and international) websites to check for accommodation reviews.
- A detailed guide to the best travel spots in the area.
- A detailed guide to local restaurants and places of convenience like libraries, hospitals etc.
- A guide to local customs, "Should I tip?" kind of thing, like "7 Kiwi Customs You Had Better Get Right!"
- Lesser-known places that are relatively quiet even in the peak of summer. "7 Amazing Tasman Destinations Travel Agents Won't Tell You About"
Thanks for your thoughts!