Answer them (for yourself).
Think about the answers.
* Why aren't you making as much money as you want to?
* Why do you want to make that money?
* Why aren't you studying others who are doing it already?
* Why do you do what you're doing every day in your business?
* Why are you reluctant to change and experiment with new things?
* Why do you hesitate before buying something?
* Why are prospects not buying your product or service?
* Why are you not completing that project you're working on?
* Why haven't you found yourself a mentor yet?
* Why are you afraid to ask questions, or for help?
* Why are you flitting and fleeting from one idea to another?
* Why do you expect others to give you their best value for free?
* Why haven't you build a big network of contacts, friends, partners?
* Why is your list not big enough?
* Why do you limit the number of marketing channels you are tapping?
* Why haven't you built marketing systems into your business?
* Why are you not following a marketing routine every day?
Got any more? Please add them here.