Why Some Make $5000+ a Month & Some Make Barely Anything...
(those other 20% are just doing okay)
I've been chatting with many bloggers, webmasters and internet marketers (successful and unsuccessful) over the years. I have found:
(note: most of my money is made from blogging and outside of the internet marketing niche, mostly consumer orientated stuff, so my views may be a little skewed as a result of my bi model)
- Most have been doing it for a long time. Usually two years or more. I don't think I've ever met anyone personally making decent money who's only been involved in online ventures for under a year. But the time doing it doesn't always bring success, other qualities seem common too.
- Before they started to make money they never had (or lost) the obsession with wondering if they could make money. They either just went out a did it for fun with a strong passion for their niche, or knew in their own mind they could make money from this if they tried hard enough.
- They are not obsessed with SEO and recognize that content is what matters in an online publishing business. They have a much better understanding and focus on providing value than those who struggle with blogging.
- While not obsessed with SEO, they'll most often have a good understanding of the main principles.
- They are not looking for the next SEO trick or get rich quick scheme. These are just distractions. Instead they focus on building a real and sustainable business rather than jumping from trick to trick. Sure they may use tricks and advanced strategies to help their business, but they see them for what they are, and not money making traffic, pumping miracles.
- They've stuck with one idea or one site, and focused heavily on that, rather than jumping from one idea to the next. Typically they have spent over a year developing and promoting one site as their main project.
- The ones pulling in the biggest cash have typically outsourced some areas of their business, usually writing.
- They know their niches well. If they now own multiple sites, there is usually one key site which was their first success, and they know the niche of this site extremely well.
Does this describe you?
Have you noticed other traits of successful online entrepreneurs?
Click Here For A Brand New Guide
Nothing to see here including a Sig so just move on :)
Let Us Help You Develop Your Writing Skills!
Submit Guest Posts With [ TheBitBot.Com ]