Getting Sells Faster : A Small Success Story!

27 replies
Hi, all

I am sharing this with enormous joy. I am promoting Clickbank product at my website and after three months hard work I am getting sells faster.

I have got two sells in last 10 days!

I know this is not a big leap and commission is not to high, but as my ranking is increasing I hope sells will be more and more! How I got this little success? I stick to my plan and work hard till it become successful! That's it.

- Pradeep
#faster #sells #small #story #success
  • Profile picture of the author George Wright
    Congratulations Pradeep,

    I know how it feels to see your first CB sales coming in.

    May you have many more,

    George Wright
    Signature
    "The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next book." Mickey Spillane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2559749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin W
    Great job! Those first few sales you make always give you such a good feeling, Especially your first sale! I would imagine that a majority of affiliate marketers here remember their very first sale.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2559800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maggie2
    Hey, that's awesome! Keep it up.
    Signature

    Marg

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2559819].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phsims
    Gratz on you success
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2559822].message }}
  • Truly, hard work and dedication is all it takes to get anything you want.

    Keep your eye on the prize and make your dreams come true.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2559953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author forfun_cash
    Congrats! Hope you get 2 sales in 1 day as time goes by!
    Signature
    WSO: I PROMISE/GUARANTEE you that this will be the LAST WSO you will ever need to purchase!

    Here's the thing. The above may seem too good to be true but all I can say is there isn't even 1% hype or BS in the above sentence. This WILL BE YOUR LAST WSO to purchase.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2559973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oscar D
    Well done!! The feeling of earning online is amazing and I am glad you are able to enjoy it!!

    Congrats
    Signature
    -> FindNewDomains - Domain Finding Service WSO - BONUS: Free Domain Name Included!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560016].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pradeep Bhagwat
      Thanks all for sharing my joy! I had made two-three sells at clickbank before, but now sells are coming frequently. This is my first success at clickbank and hope the restriction on pay-chek will be blown away very soon.

      My experiment with Clickbank is becoming successful, but I am already making commission through other chanels like my website www.learnebaysecret.com I want to develope at least three succesful income sourses, but I am determine to not loose concentraion on my target. Thanks all. I will like Any suggestions regarding this.

      - Pradeep
      Signature
      FREE GIFT! Finally Discover How To Create Your Very Own Hot Selling Information Product In The Next 7 Days or Less.Subscribe at my blog : PradeepBhagwat.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MatthewM
    Congrats on with your online success more sales will come if you keep putting forth effort
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simbat
    Congrats ; would you mind share your plan with us .
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560191].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pradeep Bhagwat
      Originally Posted by simbat View Post

      Congrats ; would you mind share your plan with us .
      Thanks Simbat for commenting.

      I would definately like to share my plan but it will be too early to that. It is now jsut working for me and I am studying it carefully. I can just give some tips :

      1) I had not chosen popular niche like make money, weight loss etc.

      2) I chose niche which have low competiton and that is why I am getting more free traffic of google and other search engine.

      3) I had chosen low competition niche that is why I have not written too many articles and still manage good ranking.

      4) I had just focus on backlinking and social bookmarking.

      Thats it. I have not done anything else.

      - Pradeep
      Signature
      FREE GIFT! Finally Discover How To Create Your Very Own Hot Selling Information Product In The Next 7 Days or Less.Subscribe at my blog : PradeepBhagwat.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560214].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gary King
        Originally Posted by bhagwat68 View Post


        I would definately like to share my plan but it will be too early to that.
        Pradeep,

        Congrats on your success - it feels amazing, doesn't it? Here's to many, many more.

        FWIW, you just *did* share your plan. You refer to it as tips, but you've outlined your basic plan for others that need it.

        The important thing now is to analyze as you go, quickly changing what doesn't work and scaling up.

        Stick with it!

        All success,

        Gary
        Signature

        ===========================
        OFFLINERS! Warning: Unless You Know These Pricing Secrets, You are Leaving THOUSANDS on the Table. Get Your Free Report Now.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560221].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Pradeep Bhagwat
          Originally Posted by Gary King View Post

          Pradeep,

          Congrats on your success - it feels amazing, doesn't it? Here's to many, many more.

          FWIW, you just *did* share your plan. You refer to it as tips, but you've outlined your basic plan for others that need it.

          The important thing now is to analyze as you go, quickly changing what doesn't work and scaling up.

          Stick with it!

          All success,

          Gary
          Thanks Garry,

          I have really outline my basic plan, but I avoid to give niche, How I find it, and website URL. If I give this information here, tallented internet marketers here will pull me off from google first page! Please give me a chanse to enjoy success... Haa.. Ha... forget about humour... I think this outline will also guide newbies.

          - Pradeep
          Signature
          FREE GIFT! Finally Discover How To Create Your Very Own Hot Selling Information Product In The Next 7 Days or Less.Subscribe at my blog : PradeepBhagwat.com
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560250].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author celente
            Originally Posted by bhagwat68 View Post

            Thanks Garry,

            I have really outline my basic plan, but I avoid to give niche, How I find it, and website URL. If I give this information here, tallented internet marketers here will pull me off from google first page! Please give me a chanse to enjoy success... Haa.. Ha... forget about humour... I think this outline will also guide newbies.

            - Pradeep
            OMG this is such a classic, this guy is saying he is getting a trickle of sales, infact hardly any and then have a look at his sig link.

            HA HA OMG...sorry to put a dampener on the post. But this just doesnt add up.

            OP You are saying you getting a sale here or there, yet you are teaching people how to make $1000 per month. You sure you can teach them how to do this, when you are posting threads like this LMFAO!

            Care to explain OP???
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560271].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Gary King
              Originally Posted by celente View Post

              OMG this is such a classic, this guy is saying he is getting a trickle of sales, infact hardly any and then have a look at his sig link.

              HA HA OMG...sorry to put a dampener on the post. But this just doesnt add up.

              OP You are saying you getting a sale here or there, yet you are teaching people how to make $1000 per month. You sure you can teach them how to do this, when you are posting threads like this LMFAO!

              Care to explain OP???
              Yep. Typical signature mis-match?

              I still wanted to encourage him though.

              I'm presuming he's excited about getting Clickbank/affiliate types of sales vs his sig link.
              Signature

              ===========================
              OFFLINERS! Warning: Unless You Know These Pricing Secrets, You are Leaving THOUSANDS on the Table. Get Your Free Report Now.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560321].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Pradeep Bhagwat
                Originally Posted by Gary King View Post

                Yep. Typical signature mis-match?

                I still wanted to encourage him though.

                I'm presuming he's excited about getting Clickbank/affiliate types of sales vs his sig link.
                Thanks Garry for your view on Signature mis-match. Thanks for your encouraging word. I think thou you are getting hundreds of dollars in one system and you got just few bucks in another system, then you will get real joy. It happened to me. That is why my thread about small success and signature might look like opposite. I am confident that my system is capable of generating that much of money per month. Anyway, I have tried to explain my view.

                Pradeep
                Signature
                FREE GIFT! Finally Discover How To Create Your Very Own Hot Selling Information Product In The Next 7 Days or Less.Subscribe at my blog : PradeepBhagwat.com
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560413].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Gary King
                  Originally Posted by bhagwat68 View Post

                  Thanks Garry for your view on Signature mis-match. Thanks for your encouraging word. I think thou you are getting hundreds of dollars in one system and you got just few bucks in another system, then you will get real joy. It happened to me. That is why my thread about small success and signature might look like opposite. I am confident that my system is capable of generating that much of money per month. Anyway, I have tried to explain my view.

                  Pradeep
                  To be clear, I'm supporting you.

                  It's VERY likely that people can be wildly successful in one area and learning the ropes in another... that's what I call learning/moving forward/expanding/spreading the risk/establishing multiple streams of income.

                  Signature

                  ===========================
                  OFFLINERS! Warning: Unless You Know These Pricing Secrets, You are Leaving THOUSANDS on the Table. Get Your Free Report Now.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560457].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Pradeep Bhagwat
                    Originally Posted by Gary King View Post

                    To be clear, I'm supporting you.

                    It's VERY likely that people can be wildly successful in one area and learning the ropes in another... that's what I call learning/moving forward/expanding/spreading the risk/establishing multiple streams of income.

                    Thanks Garry for your great great support and your thought about multiple streams of income.

                    - Pradeep
                    Signature
                    FREE GIFT! Finally Discover How To Create Your Very Own Hot Selling Information Product In The Next 7 Days or Less.Subscribe at my blog : PradeepBhagwat.com
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2561390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart S
    Congratz, I'm working with CPALead right now but hearing stuff like this makes me want to go back to clickbank
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560225].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michael_dans
    That's really a smart answer. You are absolutely correct buddy, a smart money minded person should keep his secrets. Today competition has increased so much that you never know when you are out of business as well as money. However, congrats to you on your success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author steveniam
    Congrats on your breakthrough and hope you will achieve consistent sales and of course your dream of being a full-time internet marketeer.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560479].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nextworld02
    That is just the starting point,you will make more as the days progresses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Congrats ... keep it up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Benjamin
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    But be careful...it's very dangerous to put all your eggs in
    one basked and rely on googles "ranking" to get you sales.

    Always realize they can snatch it off and you'll be out of
    business -- overnight.

    Therefore, take advantage of it now, but never count on
    your niche having little competition for long. To counter
    that, I personally recommend paid traffic methods like
    PPC or Direct Mail.

    Other than that, persistence is awesome isn't it?
    Signature
    **How I FLIPPED $80 into $690 Pure Profit With ONE EASY Method...2 to 3x Per Week...Only 30 Minutes Per Day (and how YOU can COPY my RESULTS, too!) **CLICK HERE FOR VERIFIED VIDEO PROOF**
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2560733].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pradeep Bhagwat
      Originally Posted by WhoIsBenjamin View Post

      CONGRATULATIONS!

      But be careful...it's very dangerous to put all your eggs in
      one basked and rely on googles "ranking" to get you sales.

      Other than that, persistence is awesome isn't it?
      Great suggestion. I will definitely take your advice seriously.

      - Pradeep
      Signature
      FREE GIFT! Finally Discover How To Create Your Very Own Hot Selling Information Product In The Next 7 Days or Less.Subscribe at my blog : PradeepBhagwat.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2561396].message }}

Trending Topics