Once you visit, would you please quote these questions and answer them for me?
1. What was your first impression?
2. Did you click through to any of the links, if so, which one(s)?
3. About how long did you spend on the site?
4. Did you spend the majority of that time reading, listening, or watching videos?
5. Did you sign up for the autoresponder?
6. What kind of emails do you expect as a result?
7. Did you see the phone number to call for more info?
8. Would you be interested in signing up as a customer? If not, why not?
9. Would you be interested in signing up as an affiliate? If so, see next question. If not, skip to question 12.
10. How do you intend to promote this opportunity? (IM, Word Of Mouth, etc)
11. Do you have all the information you need? is the sign up process clear?
12. What would be the main objection to building this business? (hate MLM, Think it's a scam, don't know anybody, etc are all viable answers but please be thoughtful and give me as much info as possible.)
I know I couldn't ask anybody else for a critique and expect to get honest, thoughtful answers, but I'm so glad I found the Warrior forum, this info will help me tremendously.
Thanks again, and I'm working on some kind of goodie to give away in a drawing of the people who complete all the questions. I'll keep you posted on the goody.