1500th Post - Thank You Warrior Forum - I'm Giving Away My Clickbank System

by Mohammad Afaq 58 replies
EDIT: This post is just supposed to give you an idea of how things work. If you need more details please feel free to ask or use the forum's search function.

Ok well 1512th but who's cares

So I just crossed the 1500 posts mark on the forum and I am really excited about it so I am giving back to the great forum that is responsible for my success.

Please note that I won't go into detail about all the steps but I will answer any questions you might have.

So let's begin:

Step 1: Select a product to promote from the Clickbank Marketplace

Check out this post by Alexa Smith on product selection criteria:
http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post1833513

Step 2: Create a lead generator to give away to build your list (it has to be related to the product you are promoting)
Step 3: Write an email follow up to promote the affiliate product
Step 4: Setup the squeeze page and the download page
Step 5: Start Generating Traffic to the squeeze page
Step 6: Rinse and Repeat

The point of this post is to show you all how simple this whole IM thing is.

Hope it helps and if you have any question, don't forget to ask
#main internet marketing discussion forum #1500th #clickbank #giving #post #system
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Morgan
    Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post


    The point of this post is to show you all how simple this whole IM thing is.
    Congratulations on the 1500 benchmark, and good tips for people to get started.

    Especially the one about letting us know how simple this whole IM thing is.

    I'm loving the honesty
    Signature
    -> [FREE WSO 1] Discover 77 FREE Ways To Generate Traffic!
    -> [FREE WSO 2] Discover 67 Killer Traffic Methods Which Will Crush Your Competition!
    -> [FREE WSO 3] Discover 77 Amazing Blogging Tips To Explode Your Profits!

    ...…..Now LISTEN CAREFULLY! ===> [WSO REPORTS 4, 5, 6 are >> Found Here]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tbuie30
    Crap I really need to settle down and just focus on doing one thing. Some days I want to do exactly what you suggest and be an affiliate. Other days I want to make adsense websites. Others I want to do CPA, or product creation... so on and so on. Each attempt just ends up becoming half-assed because I don't focus 100% on becoming a master of whatever method I'm doing at the time.

    Thanks for sharing these simple steps.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570191].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author addice
      Thanks for sharing!

      Do we have to use a very graphical kind of squeeze page for conversion?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570205].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author inter123
        Well congratulations of your 1500+ posts. What traffic generation systems are you using to get people to come to your site to provide their email address?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570221].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Halli
      Originally Posted by tbuie30 View Post

      Crap I really need to settle down and just focus on doing one thing. Some days I want to do exactly what you suggest and be an affiliate. Other days I want to make adsense websites. Others I want to do CPA, or product creation... so on and so on. Each attempt just ends up becoming half-assed because I don't focus 100% on becoming a master of whatever method I'm doing at the time.

      Thanks for sharing these simple steps.
      I was in that situation too.Then I made up my mind and started affiliate marketing. Later on I will go into product creation.Right now I'm just getting my feet wet
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Barrs
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570213].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paul Barrs
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571200].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
        Originally Posted by Paul Barrs View Post

        Instead of having a bash at someone whose done something significant - help out and ADD value to the post
        My personal interpretation was that since his purpose is to show how easy it is, contributing more detail to the list would make it more complicated and be counterproductive... but I spent about twenty minutes with an a-b-c post of my own adding to the OP, after your suggestion, before reaching that conclusion.
        Signature
        "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoshuaG
    I don't get it.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Landis
    no offense, but this thread provides nothing new, and adds no value. what exactly are you doing for traffic? Specifics like that are way more helpful to beginners than "generate traffic to squeeze page".
    Signature

    buying bulk warm seo leads (PM me)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570423].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Nguyen
    Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post

    No offence Mohammad, but this info is well known. Though you make a nice gesture to help with questions, that is great.
    I would agree if you were in the IM scene for a long time but for newbies they don't even know the basics of simple affilate marketing let alone building a squeeze page etc..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570429].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Landis
      Originally Posted by Michael Nguyen View Post

      I would agree if you were in the IM scene for a long time but for newbies they don't even know the basics of simple affilate marketing let alone building a squeeze page etc..
      if you were new to IM this thread wouldnt be for you because you WOULDNT know what a squeeze page is. :confused:
      Signature

      buying bulk warm seo leads (PM me)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570460].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Matt Morgan
        Originally Posted by carpetmuncher View Post

        if you were new to IM this thread wouldnt be for you because you WOULDNT know what a squeeze page is. :confused:
        + If you were new to Forums this thread wouldnt be for you because you WOULDNT even know what a thread is
        Signature
        -> [FREE WSO 1] Discover 77 FREE Ways To Generate Traffic!
        -> [FREE WSO 2] Discover 67 Killer Traffic Methods Which Will Crush Your Competition!
        -> [FREE WSO 3] Discover 77 Amazing Blogging Tips To Explode Your Profits!

        ...…..Now LISTEN CAREFULLY! ===> [WSO REPORTS 4, 5, 6 are >> Found Here]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570467].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Landis
          Originally Posted by Matt Morgan View Post

          + If you were new to Forums this thread wouldnt be for you because you WOULDNT even know what a thread is
          :confused::confused:

          this does not compute.
          Signature

          buying bulk warm seo leads (PM me)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570471].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
        Originally Posted by carpetmuncher View Post

        if you were new to IM this thread wouldnt be for you because you WOULDNT know what a squeeze page is. :confused:
        That's why you use something that's called a fricking Search Engine damnit
        Signature

        “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570800].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Landis
          Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post

          That's why you use something that's called a fricking Search Engine damnit
          I was quoting the other guy


          and you could use the 'fricking search engine' for a million other posts that are exactly like this one. :rolleyes:
          Signature

          buying bulk warm seo leads (PM me)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570802].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
            Originally Posted by carpetmuncher View Post

            no offense, but this thread provides nothing new, and adds no value. what exactly are you doing for traffic? Specifics like that are way more helpful to beginners than "generate traffic to squeeze page".
            Originally Posted by petevamp View Post

            Not to sound rude but what exactly did you give back to the forum with this post.
            He offered to answer any questions. Don't be rude and rain on a guys parade when he reaches a milestone, ask a specific question and get an answer.


            Congratulations, Mohammad!
            Signature

            Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570829].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
        Ok guys here's the thing.

        I am not going to sit down and create a 100 page ebook on the topic. I have a business to take care of and I just don't have time for that.

        If anyone of you are really that enthusiastic and willing then you shouldn't have a trouble using google for a couple of these things.

        Seriously guys, I gave you the system that I am using to make a full time income and everyone is telling me that the thread is useless. It's upto you to apply it.

        If you think you will one day find a magical thread that will show you everything then I recommend you just drop this whole IM thing and move on because it isn't for you.
        Signature

        “The first draft of anything is shit.” ~Ernest Hemingway

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570809].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author inter123
          The dude is running a WSO on this subject so he reveals some info without going into detail. Its to stir up some interest. Its fantastic, after all this is a marketing forum.

          And people jump on to it complaining. Really people should just get on with it and not waste time. As for myself, I should be finishing off the article I am in the middle of rather then posting some nonsense here.

          And all the information required is available free of charge on Google.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jay Lange
    For such a long time I labored over making money with IM and then I stopped complicating things and realized that it is REALLY is that simple.

    I don't know about you but I have been told that I am very intelligent (a matter for debate, I can assure you!) and that is why I am my own worst enemy because I tend to complicate the simplest of issues.

    Well IM is perfect example of myself and many others do. We complicate the S**T out of everything because we can't accept the fact that it REALLY is that simple!!

    I try to remember one thing...KISS...(K)eep (I)t (S)imple (S)tupid!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570462].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hoopatang
      Originally Posted by Jay Lange View Post

      I try to remember one thing...KISS...(K)eep (I)t (S)imple (S)tupid!!
      I prefer "Keep It Stupidly Simple" :p
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Caleb Spilchen
    Afaq,

    Thank you for this thread...


    Please note that I won't go into detail about all the steps but I will answer any questions you might have.
    So.. How exactly do I drive traffic to a squeeze page, can you make say a 20 minute video showing you do it.. and to go with that a 20 minute video of making it..

    "Answer any questions"..

    LOL... I'm just kidding with you bud.. Have a great day, and congratsy!

    Caleb
    Signature

    Caleb Spilchen

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marc Rodill
    No offence, Mohammad, my man. But I don't like the font you used to create your post. Here's my question. Can you change it next time? Thanks~

    Unsincerely,

    Marc

    Actually, I would be interested in your favorite ways of generating traffic. Besides pasting post-it notes to unicorns you so generously shared with me once. Thanks again!

    Sincerely,

    Marc

    P.S. Dude have you seen Inglurious Basterds? It totally rocks.

    "We got us a Nazi wants to die for his country. Oooobliiige heeem."

    (My favorite part.)
    Signature
    Long Lost Warriors! The Secret Sales System! Act Now! Buy Now! Right Now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570478].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author macchiavelli
    Making $100k a month with clickbank is pretty much the norm for people who build lists.
    Its so easy, but gurus make newbies think its hard...

    They know the newbies will fail, thus the gurus have no competition!

    Great post Mo!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author petevamp
    Not to sound rude but what exactly did you give back to the forum with this post. Just telling people the 5 steps you do does nothing for any of the new guys. Not to mention giving back to the forum for clickbank products would look as the post I read a few years ago about how this guy takes you step by step showing you how he built the page for adsense. He however did not show us the actual page but you got an understanding of how to go from a brand new site to 300 a month from adsense in less then 3 months. I think that was actually the title for the post but not too sure. It made since even for the new guys here.

    So if you want to give back you need to go over how you are building your page, how your are building or buying the product you are going to give away for your market, How you are generating traffic to your page, and how you are building your email series.

    This would be giving back to the forum not a 5 bullet headline post saying thats all there is too it. Cause as all of us vets know there is far more work that goes into everything then just oh i found a product, oh I built a page, of i built a product to promote this other product, Oh I built a emails series, And Then I drove traffic to the page.

    YOu did all that with out doing any keyword research, with out analyzing you competition for that market, With out optimizing your page, with out creating content to use as promotions, with out anything. Giving back needs more then just 5 bullet points saying oh this is what i do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570566].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author humbledmarket
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post

    Ok well 1512th but who's cares

    So I just crossed the 1500 posts mark on the forum and I am really excited about it so I am giving back to the great forum that is responsible for my success.

    Please note that I won't go into detail about all the steps but I will answer any questions you might have.

    So let's begin:

    • Step 1: Select a product to promote from the Clickbank Marketplace
    • Step 2: Create a lead generator to give away to build your list (it has to be related to the product you are promoting)
    • Step 3: Write an email follow up to promote the affiliate product
    • Step 4: Setup the squeeze page and the download page
    • Step 5: Start Generating Traffic to the squeeze page
    • Step 6: Rinse and Repeat

    The point of this post is to show you all how simple this whole IM thing is.

    Hope it helps and if you have any question, don't forget to ask
    Wow 1500, still got another 900+ post for me to reach that.

    Congrats on reaching 1500! I've seen your post many times usually filled with content!

    Thanks for being on the warrior forum
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570698].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author morsh
      congratulation on 1500th post, I'm still beginner on this forum also on IM.
      Signature
      You've read enough, now act!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571635].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hanz
    Originally Posted by Mohammad Afaq View Post

    Ok well 1512th but who's cares

    So I just crossed the 1500 posts mark on the forum and I am really excited about it so I am giving back to the great forum that is responsible for my success.

    Please note that I won't go into detail about all the steps but I will answer any questions you might have.

    So let's begin:

    • Step 1: Select a product to promote from the Clickbank Marketplace
    • Step 2: Create a lead generator to give away to build your list (it has to be related to the product you are promoting)
    • Step 3: Write an email follow up to promote the affiliate product
    • Step 4: Setup the squeeze page and the download page
    • Step 5: Start Generating Traffic to the squeeze page
    • Step 6: Rinse and Repeat

    The point of this post is to show you all how simple this whole IM thing is.

    Hope it helps and if you have any question, don't forget to ask
    Thanks Mohammad for giving back. Maybe when you have time, you can elaborate in a lot more detail?

    -What product can we promote from Clickbank and how do we find out if it's profitable?
    -How do we set up a lead generator? Do you have an example of how you do this?
    -Can you give an example of a good email promoting the product?
    -Do you have a template we can use for the squeeze page? How do we set up the squeeze page and the download page?
    -How do we generate traffic to the squeeze page?

    That will be truly giving back to the forum I think.
    Signature
    All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris W. Sutton
    What is wrong with some of you people? A guy gives some good info in a thread and some of you complain and gripe!

    There are over 224,000 members of this forum at the time I am writing this and not all of them are super expert pros like you people who find fault with people trying to help other people.

    If you want to know how to drive traffic to your site or how to build your page, look through the WF because it's all here. I would much rather read posts like this one where he's trying to help other people than posts where someone tries to tear down someone elses good deeds!

    You know, after you have been around here for awhile, it's gets pretty easy to spot those people who are going to make it and those who never will without some drastic changes in their attitudes.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570758].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Landis
      Originally Posted by Chris W. Sutton View Post

      What is wrong with some of you people? A guy gives some good info in a thread and some of you complain and gripe!

      There are over 224,000 members of this forum at the time I am writing this and not all of them are super expert pros like you people who find fault with people trying to help other people.

      If you want to know how to drive traffic to your site or how to build your page, look through the WF because it's all here. I would much rather read posts like this one where he's trying to help other people than posts where someone tries to tear down someone elses good deeds!

      You know, after you have been around here for awhile, it's gets pretty easy to spot those people who are going to make it and those who never will without some drastic changes in their attitudes.
      Where is the good information he provided in this thread? Its not that people are tearing down his "good deeds", its just the thread is basically useless. It doesnt help beginners (mentions about squeeze pages, optins without showing them what it is), and it doesnt help intermediate to advanced obviously. How about everyone go start threads that have this format:

      How to make a million bucks in 3 days,

      1. start blog
      2. add content
      3. monetize website
      4. send huge traffic
      5. wait for huge payday


      Is that helpful to anyone?

      And btw, theres nothing wrong with me, thanks for asking. :rolleyes:
      Signature

      buying bulk warm seo leads (PM me)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570782].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hanz
        Originally Posted by carpetmuncher View Post

        Where is the good information he provided in this thread? Its not that people are tearing down his "good deeds", its just the thread is basically useless. It doesnt help beginners (mentions about squeeze pages, optins without showing them what it is), and it doesnt help intermediate to advanced obviously. How about everyone go start threads that have this format:

        How to make a million bucks in 3 days,

        1. start blog
        2. add content
        3. monetize website
        4. send huge traffic
        5. wait for huge payday


        Is that helpful to anyone?

        And btw, theres nothing wrong with me, thanks for asking. :rolleyes:
        Seems like a good plan you put out there regarding making a million bucks in 3 days. Gonna go take action using those steps. Thanks carpetmuncher! P.S. Not sure I can do it in 3 days but I'll try.
        Signature
        All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570785].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Landis
          Originally Posted by Hanz View Post

          Seems like a good plan you put out there regarding making a million bucks in 3 days. Gonna go take action using those steps. Thanks carpetmuncher! P.S. Not sure I can do it in 3 days but I'll try.
          Youre welcome and if you need any help, youll get it in my future wso
          Signature

          buying bulk warm seo leads (PM me)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570789].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Hanz
            Originally Posted by carpetmuncher View Post

            Youre welcome and if you need any help, youll get it in my future wso
            You've given me more info in only 124 posts than the OP. I can't wait for what you have in store for us when you hit 1000 posts, carpetmuncher! LOL!
            Signature
            All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570793].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris W. Sutton
        Originally Posted by carpetmuncher View Post

        Where is the good information he provided in this thread? Its not that people are tearing down his "good deeds", its just the thread is basically useless. It doesnt help beginners (mentions about squeeze pages, optins without showing them what it is), and it doesnt help intermediate to advanced obviously. How about everyone go start threads that have this format:

        How to make a million bucks in 3 days,

        1. start blog
        2. add content
        3. monetize website
        4. send huge traffic
        5. wait for huge payday


        Is that helpful to anyone?

        And btw, theres nothing wrong with me, thanks for asking. :rolleyes:
        I'm sorry... I didn't realize you had paid for this information. Maybe you should ask for a refund!

        You will find sir/madam, that people who have been around the WF for very long have a low tolerance for those people who have been members for a couple of months, with a little over 100 posts who complain like you did. The good thing is that people like that don't last around here very long!
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570804].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Landis
          Originally Posted by Chris W. Sutton View Post

          I'm sorry... I didn't realize you had paid for this information. Maybe you should ask for a refund!

          You will find sir/madam, that people who have been around the WF for very long have a low tolerance for those people who have been members for a couple of months, with a little over 100 posts who complain like you did. The good thing is that people like that don't last around here very long!
          Hello Sir/Madam

          Well now I know youre one of those people that equate number of posts to knowledge of IM, I will for sure keep out of your way. Because your post number is so high and mine is so very very low. You must be DA BOMB at IM because once again, youve been a member longer than I have, and oh noes! My join date is only a few months. Seriously, I have very little tolerance for post count snobs.

          Back on topic, to the OP, Im not here to bash you, youre obviously a very good contributing member of this forum. All I was saying is the post was very vague. Sorry if I offended you in any way.
          Signature

          buying bulk warm seo leads (PM me)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570826].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
            Originally Posted by carpetmuncher View Post

            Well now I know youre one of those people that equate number of posts to knowledge of IM
            Actually, you have started several threads here asking about basic IM topics... and you have posted several one-liners for the apparent purpose of inflating your post count... and you don't have an avatar... and your username is "carpetmuncher" so you are apparently twelve.

            So we don't really need to check your post count.
            Signature
            "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571630].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Landis
              Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

              Actually, you have started several threads here asking about basic IM topics... and you have posted several one-liners for the apparent purpose of inflating your post count... and you don't have an avatar... and your username is "carpetmuncher" so you are apparently twelve.

              So we don't really need to check your post count.
              Sir/Madam,
              How are my threads relevant to this post, and how did you come to the conclusion that my one liners are for inflating my post count :confused: And to come to the conclusion that I am twelve years old based on the fact that my online forum ID is carpetmuncher and lack of avatar is simply laughable! If you feel the need to have your real name on a forum and a creepy old guy for an avatar, be my guess. I dont have a problem with it, but to use that as a point to judge and assume about someone elses age is silly. I already appologized to mohammad publicly and via PM so quit beating a dead horse.
              Ciao.
              Signature

              buying bulk warm seo leads (PM me)

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GameVoid
    Obviously, the rest of the information will be given out when he reaches his 3000th post!

    Signature
    Professional Writing Services Content creation, article rewriting, sales pages, marketing materials and much more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570770].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IMBT
      Originally Posted by GameVoid View Post

      Obviously, the rest of the information will be given out when he reaches his 3000th post!

      Too funny.........

      It's an IM scarcity thing...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoshuaG
    I think brother was just making a point about how simple the process is.
    I don't think we was trying to "Give Something New"
    Don't be dumb.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570788].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mohammad Afaq
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    Hi Mohammad,

    Thank you for the original post. You are one of the most generous Warriors that I know of. You keep giving and giving, and then some dipstick cuts you down for it?

    Don't let the dipsticks get you down!

    Here's something that may help. When you posted your thread, you did it to give something back. Now, there are people who can still benefit from that information. Your steps are sufficient enough to get started, BUT...

    You also said you would answer questions if people needed more help! Like I said, you keep giving and giving.

    Anyway, you didn't post your steps to appeal to the critics. They will never be satisfied. They may stay broke, but they won't be satisfied.

    I wanted to take a moment to say thank you, and that you are definitely one of the Top Warriors in my book, my friend.

    All the best,
    Michael

    p.s. While I wouldn't expect you to repost your steps, I am glad somebody else already quoted it.
    Signature

    "Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570833].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elmer Hurlstone
    With this thread one is given cause to wonder if some people would be so unmannerly and arrogant in real life as they are as semi-anonymous posters on a forum?

    Mohammad, thanks for your contribution.

    Elmer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570848].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
      Originally Posted by Elmer Hurlstone View Post

      With this thread one is given cause to wonder if some people would be so unmannerly and arrogant in real life as they are as semi-anonymous posters on a forum?

      Mohammad, thanks for your contribution.

      Elmer
      Actually, I don't wonder at all.



      ~M~
      Signature

      "Ich bin en fuego!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570890].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris Grable
        Some days.... I come to the Warrior Forum and instead find myslef in the twilight zone. Today (tonight) is one of those days...

        Mohammad, thanks for taking the time to make your OP. It's too bad that foks who could have used a gentle nudge in the right direction are going to miss it as a result of all the negative vibes that have been cast about this evening.

        Congratulations on your milestone!

        Cheers,
        chris
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Crog
    Thanks for the information.

    I am new to IM, started 20+ years ago and still trying.

    Just to clarify, you said to ask and we would receive so:

    How do you get all the traffic, that seems to be the trick

    and no one seems to be able to give any answer except

    get a mentor to explain or ask somebody else. You should not

    offer help you don't have time to supply. I know I can read

    the other posts for my self, but you specifically offered.

    If I'm out of line, I apologize. I've spent money but no

    real answers for the slow thick headed sexagenarians to

    cope with.
    Signature

    Please read the sig file rules

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570962].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Grable
      Originally Posted by The Crog View Post

      Thanks for the information.

      I am new to IM, started 20+ years ago and still trying.

      Just to clarify, you said to ask and we would receive so:

      How do you get all the traffic, that seems to be the trick

      and no one seems to be able to give any answer except

      get a mentor to explain or ask somebody else. You should not

      offer help you don't have time to supply. I know I can read

      the other posts for my self, but you specifically offered.

      If I'm out of line, I apologize. I've spent money but no

      real answers for the slow thick headed sexagenarians to

      cope with.
      I used the Warrior Forum Search tool and searched for "traffic sources". There were 311 returns... Not all will be good.... This one is great... and it's brand new.... What could be better or easier than that?

      http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...hEkQGSQF0eqAka
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571003].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
        Moh,

        Don't let the negative comments get you down. Very few of those commenters (if ANY) are making anywhere near what you are and even fewer have a list of over 10,000 subscribers like you do. Maybe a few are even just jealous that you have done that at age 17 and they're decades older and don't get it.

        For those who seem to have missed the point, Moh is trying to show you that it doesn't have to be complicated. Every one of those steps has been covered in detail on this forum and wow...look at that...it's a search function.

        Tina
        Signature
        Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
        Fast & Easy Content Creation
        ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571089].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Sam England
          Originally Posted by TMG Enterprises View Post

          Moh,

          Don't let the negative comments get you down. Very few of those commenters (if ANY) are making anywhere near what you are and even fewer have a list of over 10,000 subscribers like you do. Maybe a few are even just jealous that you have done that at age 17 and they're decades older and don't get it.

          For those who seem to have missed the point, Moh is trying to show you that it doesn't have to be complicated. Every one of those steps has been covered in detail on this forum and wow...look at that...it's a search function.

          Tina
          Totally agree Tina...
          Thanks Moh and keep it real...negative people suck...they should keep the knives at home...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571246].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Caleb Spilchen
    Wow Mohammad.. Giving away for free, and then to get a bunch of people whining...
    Guys, he coulda gave you nothing, and just celebrated his post count, but he's nice enough to give you a tip that I plan on building a 5k a month business on... and all you do is whine.

    C'mon.

    Caleb
    Signature

    Caleb Spilchen

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DavidMaddux
      Hi Mohammad,

      Congratulations on reaching your 1500 post milestone

      But I can't believe you would just give away your 'ClickBank System' so easily.

      Aren't you scared someone will copy it?

      Oh yeah, maybe that's what you intended all along, someone would copy it and make tons of money.

      Thank you sir, will do.

      Best wishes.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2570991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mnonline
    congratulation! You are reaching a new milestone here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571105].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    Congrats, Mohammad!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571113].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jacqueline Smith
    Congrats Mohammad!

    I always find your posts to be to the point and helpful.

    Obviously there are a couple of people just hanging out here to "stir it up". Ignore them and know that the majority of us appreciate you.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Johnny Slater
    I find it more than a little ironic that peopel come in here every day looking for people to hand them a million dollar a day plan, but when someone posts general information that is a serious starting point they get slammed for it.

    Instead of being negative for him not posting step by step every single thing that should be done, or for posting something that you yourself already know, how about either saying thanks for posting something of actual quality or just not saying anything at all?

    No one is going to hold your hand and walk you through every step required to make money. You are expected to use your brain and actually do some work. However, slamming someone for posting something that helps someone else, and at the very least gives a starting point to someone who has no clue what to do is nothing short of taking pot shots and does not give any value at all to anyone.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571206].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
      Originally Posted by Johnny Slater View Post

      I find it more than a little ironic that peopel come in here every day looking for people to hand them a million dollar a day plan, but when someone posts general information that is a serious starting point they get slammed for it.
      Johnny knows. That's exactly why many of those who could help others the most just drift away and seldom post any more. I've taken my leaves of absence for the same reason. The BS and petty sniping get old, especially coming from ingrates who have never done anything themselves other than complain. Grow up.
      Signature

      Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571252].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Paul Barrs
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571408].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sanssecret
          First off, congratulations Mohammad.

          As to those of you complaining about the 'lack' of information - did I miss something? Didn't he offer to answer questions? If you wanted more detail, why not just ask instead of complaining?

          Are folks really incapable of searching for anything themselves?
          Signature
          San

          The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali
          Pay me to play. :) Order a Custom Cover today.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tryinhere
    @ Mohammad thanks for the post / your time / posts are appreciated.

    Pete
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2571644].message }}

Trending Topics