Let me start by saying, this is the best forum around and I consider myself lucky to have access to pure gold at my discretion. So, after pondering for a while, I have decided to take the plunge in the IM world!
I am new to this and am looking for honest advice on my plans. I have read Joe Kumars' "30 Days to Internet Marketing Success" and was impressed by the quality and quantity of info which took me a long time to digest .
I know that the book is about 7 years old, and some of it 'could' be obsolete, but my question is for those of you who have read it, and Is It really POSSIBLE to generate substancial income in 30 days in todays world?.
My plan is to sort of imitate 'June Yeap's method which in brief goes like:
- Search for hot niches and topics
- Select your topic and scour forums to collect FAQs from real people on the problems they have.
- Compile a list of questions and then send it to renowned 'Experts' of the chosen topics and have them answered.
- Get back the answers, format them and then create them in a pdf format and bingo!, You have gotten yourself an ebook to sell.
- Collaboration with JVs wont be a problem as you can get to collaborate with the experts themselves.