I have currently stepped up my marketing campaigns but would like a little clarification on uploading the same article to hundreds of directories.
I understand that the more unique and helpful an article is, the more "powerful" the backlink will be. However, I dont agree (like many) about article spinning because in the end, wherever the article ends up - it should still be a good article. What I have recently come across is that many people dont worry about getting an article rewritten or spun prior to submitting it and they say it yields good results. So, even though the same article is on hundreds of websites, do they still qualify as good backlinks if the article is well written?
At the moment im not risking my funds on Unique Article Wizard but my free traffic marketing campaign is going something like this for a days work:
- Upload 3 classified adverts to the top 6 free classified websites.
- Create 5 keyword related videos using my chosen video editor.
- Upload these vidoes to various sites through Easy Push Button Traffic.
- Social bookmark the videos from Youtube.
- Write 3 high quality keyword articles and get them sent out to the top 10 directories using EPBT - each linking back to my website. (same article, no rewrites.)
- Book mark the 3 articles from one of the top directories.
- Then, write 3 articles on the same keywords as above and push them out to hundreds of directories with Article Marketing Robot. The resource box will contain two links: one pointing to one of the earlier submitted articles on the relevant keyword; and the second will point back to my website.
All advice appreciated.