This strategy is so simple and I have been getting great results answering questions on yahoo I answers, and having my link go back to my website.
It is no secret that people over there are desperate for answers and somedays (depending on my answers) after tracking I have been able to make 4-5 sales that have come from yahoo answers signatures....
note: you have to give great info and info that will help people for free, that way they will crave more and want to visit your site, sign up and end up buying....at least that has been working for me.
But here is the real secret....and it has been working a charm....
If you are answering a question like "how do I get rid of a dog with fleas!?"
1) Answer the question and give a really good information or content. You are better off to get straight to the point.
2) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! You sneakily have to put part of the question into your signature. So for this question I would use something like "Give Your Flea-Ridden Dog A Break! - Here's How To Murder Fido's Fleas For Good Without Splurging Or Damaging His Skin!"
3) But Every question will be the same but kind of different...SO I noticed this and tried to incorporate that in my signature and it has been working a treat for different niches.
4) Say If another person asked "What The Cheapest Way To Get Rid Of My Dogs Flea's"
You simply change our ad "Stop Buying Those Expensive Flea Products! - Here's How To Murder Fido's Fleas For Good Without Splurging Or Damaging His Skin!"
See how this works!!!! Sneaky and all assassin-hiding-in-the-trees sort of stuff...mmmmm
I thought this was a cool trick, and really does work well...but here is a few quick note tips to take to the bank with you.
- Make sure your answers are high quality and not just something like "you you could try that"
- Treat your signature like an ad and make the prospect want to click the link i.e. "Kill Your Flu Within 24 hrs Using Grandma Chaps Homemade 'Lung-Butter Gone' Powerful Home Made Remedy!" ok...well....you get the idea right!
- Test and track what signatures are working and what aren't
Test it and let me know how it does for you!