I Can't Keep This Video-related Program A Secret Anymore

10 replies
I just spent another weekend working on some videos/DVDs with a program that is such a pleasure, I've got to share it with those of you who...

-- use YouTube or other videos hosts
-- make movies
-- make DVD's
-- duplicate DVD's
-- download videos
-- upload videos
-- covert videos from one file type to another
-- like simplicity

1. It's actually over 20 programs in one.

2. It's free.

3. It's called Free Studio, and can be downloaded for free at:

DVDVideoSoft.com: Download free DVD, iPod, YouTube video converter and editor software and freeware

4. I own Sony Vegas Moviemaker and Nero both, but I almost always us Free Studio now.

5. It takes up very little space, is very user-friendly, is faster than Nero and MUCH faster than Sony Vegas Moviemaker.

6. It seems like it was designed by very sharp people who don't try to complicate things.

7. Did I say it's free? (I don't even know how they monitize it -- and they're always upgrading and improving it -- for free)

DVDVideoSoft.com: Download free DVD, iPod, YouTube video converter and editor software and freeware
#anymore #program #secret #videorelated
  • Profile picture of the author warriorbg
    Originally Posted by terryrayburn View Post

    I just spent another weekend working on some videos/DVDs with a program that is such a pleasure, I've got to share it with those of you who...

    -- use YouTube or other videos hosts
    -- make movies
    -- make DVD's
    -- duplicate DVD's
    -- download videos
    -- upload videos
    -- covert videos from one file type to another
    -- like simplicity

    1. It's actually over 20 programs in one.

    2. It's free.

    3. It's called Free Studio, and can be downloaded for free at:

    DVDVideoSoft.com: Download free DVD, iPod, YouTube video converter and editor software and freeware

    4. I own Sony Vegas Moviemaker and Nero both, but I almost always us Free Studio now.

    5. It takes up very little space, is very user-friendly, is faster than Nero and MUCH faster than Sony Vegas Moviemaker.

    6. It seems like it was designed by very sharp people who don't try to complicate things.

    7. Did I say it's free? (I don't even know how they monitize it -- and they're always upgrading and improving it -- for free)

    DVDVideoSoft.com: Download free DVD, iPod, YouTube video converter and editor software and freeware
    Good Sale Message, like in good times years ago ))
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mahoney12
    Thanks for the tip Terry. I've bookmarked it for a future project.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GenerousBoy
    Hey cool, this looks great, downloading it now!
    Signature

    Nic Penrake is a Senior Copywriter & Online marketing mentor. For free training plus unique method for massively building your list, click the link: http://budurl.com/7DayMQTraining

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JennSpencerIM
    Def gonna grab this! Thanks for sharing. I love video marketing but ALWAYS seem to have something technical come up and this seems easy enough for even me!! hehe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627662].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KEKilpatrick
      Something to play with this weekend!!! Thanks Terry!!!

      BTW I used to live in Clarksville, worked for WDXN and WJZM while I was still at Ft C... Beautiful up there this time of year!

      Thanks again for the video tool!!
      Signature

      “Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see and hear. Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear…is less than one millionth of reality”

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627683].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
        Terry, that looks like a sweet tool for combining several functions in one program. Thanks for the tip.


        Frank
        Signature
        TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627797].message }}
  • OP:

    You mentioned Sony Vegas Moviemaker several times in your post, but I'm not familiar with such a product. Were you referring to Sony Vegas Movie Studio?
    Signature
    Read this SURPRISING REPORT Before You Buy ANY WSO! Click Here
    FREE REPORT: Split Test Your Landing Pages the Easy Way
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627798].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author terryrayburn
      Originally Posted by Steven Carl Kelly View Post

      OP:

      You mentioned Sony Vegas Moviemaker several times in your post, but I'm not familiar with such a product. Were you referring to Sony Vegas Movie Studio?
      Yes. Thanks for the correction.

      I have Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 with the DVD program.

      It's very professional and versatile, but it is so slow for basic movie and DVD making, it drives me crazy. I'm not that impatiient, really, but I've learned to go find something else to do while it's "working".
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627925].message }}
      • Originally Posted by terryrayburn View Post

        Yes. Thanks for the correction.

        I have Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 with the DVD program.

        It's very professional and versatile, but it is so slow for basic movie and DVD making, it drives me crazy. I'm not that impatiient, really, but I've learned to go find something else to do while it's "working".
        Thanks for the clarification. I wanted to make sure, because Movie Maker is actually a MS product.
        Signature
        Read this SURPRISING REPORT Before You Buy ANY WSO! Click Here
        FREE REPORT: Split Test Your Landing Pages the Easy Way
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627935].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
          Originally Posted by Steven Carl Kelly View Post

          Thanks for the clarification. I wanted to make sure, because Movie Maker is actually a MS product.
          While we're on the subject...if you haven't tried the new version, called Windows Live Movie Maker, you should give that free software a try. It's light years ahead of Windows Movie Maker 2.6. The interface is very different and takes a little getting used to, but it is far more versatile especially in its' ability to add captions and text.

          ~Bill
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2627961].message }}

Trending Topics