Anybody Entering EZA HAHD?

18 replies
How many of the Warriors will be entering the EZA challenge, submitting 1 article per day for 100 days, Sounds like an interesting challenge.
#entering #eza #hahd
  • Profile picture of the author davidjames42973
    I saw an email about this from EZA, but didn't really read it. Is there some sort of prize???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2630591].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richnana
      Originally Posted by davidjames42973 View Post

      I saw an email about this from EZA, but didn't really read it. Is there some sort of prize???
      They mentioned that they wanted your address so that they could send a prize but did not elaborate on what it would be.

      A couple of years ago, they sent me a neat coffee cup just for writing some articles. I still use that cup... So, who knows what Christopher will send. But it is a way to stay focused on something for 100 days and increase your earnings and backlinks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2630629].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nicola Lane
    Al the details can be found here:

    #HAHD 5 Starts September 23rd!
    Signature

    I like to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2630747].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lacraiger
    im in! the prize is usually a mug and a printable certificate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2630835].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tpw
      Originally Posted by lacraiger View Post

      im in! the prize is usually a mug and a printable certificate.
      And you will be helping Chris reach 5 million articles more quickly...

      His bottom line will thank you...
      Signature
      Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
      Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2630874].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thebitbotdotcom
        Originally Posted by tpw View Post

        And you will be helping Chris reach 5 million articles more quickly...

        His bottom line will thank you...
        I give him content to syndicate on his high traffic website. He reviews my articles as an editor and checks for copies as well as brings me traffic. Hey. I'm cool with that. It is mutually beneficial.
        Signature
        Do Your Copywriting Skills Suck?

        Let Us Help You Develop Your Writing Skills!

        Submit Guest Posts With [ TheBitBot.Com ]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2630965].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tpw
          Originally Posted by thebitbotdotcom View Post

          I give him content to syndicate on his high traffic website. He reviews my articles as an editor and checks for copies as well as brings me traffic. Hey. I'm cool with that. It is mutually beneficial.

          I don't argue against that...

          It used to be more mutually beneficial than it is now, but that is another thread altogether, a thread that has been done repeatedly here in the forum...

          I love article syndication...

          And I still like Chris...
          Signature
          Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
          Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631014].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 2d0k
        Originally Posted by tpw View Post

        And you will be helping Chris reach 5 million articles more quickly...

        His bottom line will thank you...
        I guess I have to be contented with a thank you. Lol..

        I'm in for the challenge. This isn't for any one else but for my personal satisfaction.

        My personal goal is 150 articles. Though Chris will benefit from my articles, I guess I just have to make the most of these articles also; I will be submitting these to about 5 of the top article directories after they'll be published in Ezine. Re-write, post in blog, make videos out from these, etc, etc.. So many plans, but first I have to write the first article to get me going. Right?
        Signature

        Hasta La Victoria Siempre!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631021].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tpw
          Originally Posted by 2d0k View Post

          I guess I have to be contented with a thank you. Lol..

          I'm in for the challenge. This isn't for any one else but for my personal satisfaction.

          My personal goal is 150 articles. Though Chris will benefit from my articles, I guess I just have to make the most of these articles also; I will be submitting these to about 5 of the top article directories after they'll be published in Ezine. Re-write, post in blog, make videos out from these, etc, etc.. So many plans, but first I have to write the first article to get me going. Right?

          Absolutely...

          The most difficult part of this challenge for all who participate will be keeping the goal of 100 articles in 100 days...

          While it might work that you produce 100 articles, you will absolutely need to post one daily...

          That takes discipline, and a lot of it...

          Just when you think you are tired of looking at your articles, you will have to go back into EZA and process a new article...

          To get started on the right path and to stay there, I wholeheartedly recommend that you watch this video before you begin the challenge:

          Signature
          Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
          Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631038].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JustinDupre
    I think the challenge will generate tons of traffic. Unfortunately, I got my hands on some stuff and won't be able to participate the EZA 100 articles.
    Signature
    I offer CPA coaching and investment opportunities for those SERIOUSLY interested in making money directly or indirectly with affiliate marketing. PM me for details.


    Read More about CPA/Affiliate Marketing on my Blog
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2630986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iamchrisgreen
    Originally Posted by Richnana View Post

    How many of the Warriors will be entering the EZA challenge, submitting 1 article per day for 100 days, Sounds like an interesting challenge.
    Sounds like a LOT of hard work. I hope people have a measurable outcome for why they want to put this much time in.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631041].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KenJ
      There is one further benefit that comes from entering. It's not mentioned anywhere on EA but from my experience with the last challenge you will get your articles reviewed in a shorter time span. So where you might usually wait 2 -4 days I was finding most of my HAHD 4 articles were up in 24 hours.

      Kenj
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631104].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DogScout
    This is the 2nd this year. Did it earlier in the year as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author molsted
    Sounds like a cool thing to participate in...

    For people just starting out, having to write 100 articles could really jump start their article marketing career. It could be the push they need to start getting some serious quality articles out there and at the same time learn a lot.

    GREAT!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631151].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bfas
    Yeah, I still have my EZA coffee cup - love it, use it all the time!

    I've signed up - after all, I'd probably submit somewhere near that anyway, might as well get something for it!

    bfas
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WebPen
    I haven't decided yet...

    On the one hand, the backlinks would be nice for the site I'm trying to build with SEO.

    On the other hand, I've just recently learned the magic of PPC and am thinking thats more my style than article marketing.

    But I must say, I do love my EZA mug I got last year!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631763].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
      Since I write 2 articles for them every single day I'll probably enter, but to
      be honest with you, I couldn't care less if I tried.

      I've got so much stuff from them that they've sent me I don't know where to
      put it anymore.

      Don't need anymore junk cluttering my house.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2631784].message }}

Trending Topics