She must have taken my words to heart, because she got back to me recently, and told me that she made her first $3000 doing a product launch in the Love And Relationships niche. Here's a summary of what this lady did (I have full permission from her to share this info, so no worries!):
- She researched ALL keywords possible in relation to her topic of interest
- She Googled, Yahooed, Binged those keywords, and analyzed the first 3 pages of the search results.
- From there, she did her best to contact each and every site owner, offering them assistance in any ways possible.
- At the same time, she built relationships with the site owners that she managed to locate, chatting with them on a regular basis.
- After about a month of regular contact, she was able to land some really lucrative JVs with other list owners, affiliates, bloggers, etc.
- Along the way, she also got to know a JV broker who played a huge part in her first product launch.
- She is preparing for a new, bigger launch as we speak!
She is also planning to flip some of her dating and relationships themed blogs for a pretty large sum, largely due to her efforts that particular month. All this was not posssible if she had not overcome her fear of competition. From my own experience, I know this is a major factor holding many aspiring IM'ers back, but just remember, if you can't beat 'em, just join 'em!
Thanks for reading,