Am I on the right path? Site review

41 replies
Greetings all,
I am really jazzed. I had my first product approved at Clickbank today. After spending months reading, studying and taking in everything I possibly could before going live.

I designed my site using Joomla.

I would love to hear from you the Good, The Bad or the Ugly. Give it to me straight please. I would also really like to hear your thoughts on my affiliate support page.

Write Right For Business

Thank you so much for any comments.
Judd
#joomla #path #review #site
  • Profile picture of the author JimmyB
    I like this site. Good job!!!
    Signature

    Heal the past, live the present, dream the future.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2665130].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Thank you JimmyB
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2665158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warriormaiden
    Love the content-- perfect
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2665167].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Cool-thanks warriormaiden
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2665405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikkosant
    Well, I think it is definitely a good start, but to be totally honest. I think the colors are a little punched and in your face..Also, I think you should try and collect some testimonials if you can eventually before the add to cart button shows up.It just seems to come in a little to early. But, it is great that you have already made your own product, now you just need to tweak the conversion process.

    On the affiliate support page, you recommend affiliates to branch out into ppc and other forms of traffic.
    I think it s crucial to show them how this product converts with some cold,hard, stats. Affiliates want numbers, and they want to see how the site converts without going out and being a tester for you..If you have some stats already, make sure to show them...

    I.E... These are some results we had through article marketing and organic traffic..
    As you can see, converting 1:37,....etc.. But, of course they are real and show screenshot proof.

    And, the same goes for ppc...and to add on, you may want to have an upsell, like a video course or something so affiliates can tack on another $20 or so in commissions.

    Basically, give affiliates numbers(conversion stats) so they can be confident in promoting your product.
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2665692].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      mikkosant, I really appreciate you taking the time. All good points, Thank you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2666833].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JRCarson
        That's a good pitch page.

        I think you may have a market right here on this forum! I'm not trying to be rude, but I do read a lot of posts that are written with terrible English.

        They ask for advice on SEO and other technical stuff, but I just want to say...you need to learn to write better English. Period.

        Nice work!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2666849].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Dylan K
          Originally Posted by JRCarson View Post

          That's a good pitch page.

          I think you may have a market right here on this forum! I'm not trying to be rude, but I do read a lot of posts that are written with terrible English.

          They ask for advice on SEO and other technical stuff, but I just want to say...you need to learn to write better English. Period.

          Nice work!
          Totally agree
          Signature

          If You Have Questions Or Concerns About Any Of My Products Please Open A Ticket Here >>> https://dylankingsberry.zendesk.com/home <<<

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2666867].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DogScout
      Originally Posted by mikkosant View Post

      Well, I think it is definitely a good start, but to be totally honest. I think the colors are a little punched and in your face..Also, I think you should try and collect some testimonials if you can eventually before the add to cart button shows up.It just seems to come in a little to early. But, it is great that you have already made your own product, now you just need to tweak the conversion process.

      On the affiliate support page, you recommend affiliates to branch out into ppc and other forms of traffic.
      I think it s crucial to show them how this product converts with some cold,hard, stats. Affiliates want numbers, and they want to see how the site converts without going out and being a tester for you..If you have some stats already, make sure to show them...

      I.E... These are some results we had through article marketing and organic traffic..
      As you can see, converting 1:37,....etc.. But, of course they are real and show screenshot proof.

      And, the same goes for ppc...and to add on, you may want to have an upsell, like a video course or something so affiliates can tack on another $20 or so in commissions.

      Basically, give affiliates numbers(conversion stats) so they can be confident in promoting your product.
      All the advice aside, the only thing that matters is conversion. Before going live and/or expecting affiliates, it has been recommended to me that a CB vendor should run a long enough Adwords or other PPC campaign to have statistical data on conversion. Not only do affiliates not want to pay for a PPC campaign that does not convert, they don't want to waste time driving traffic that does not convert.
      It could be, that every piece of advice has no, or negative effect on conversions, and until you test them, you can not possibly KNOW. (Although there are some good guesses and things to A/B test).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dylan K
    I think your wasting a ton of real estate above the fold.

    Just leave it as a normal squeeze, toss everything above "Are You Afraid"
    Signature

    If You Have Questions Or Concerns About Any Of My Products Please Open A Ticket Here >>> https://dylankingsberry.zendesk.com/home <<<

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2666845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scrofford
    For starters, your header is way too big. The biggest part should be your headline. Secondly, where are your benefits? You tell me all of the features but how do they really benefit me? Not only that, but your benefits should be bulleted. Overall the page makes me yawn and doesn't draw me in and create interest.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2666888].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Originally Posted by scrofford View Post

      For starters, your header is way too big. The biggest part should be your headline. Secondly, where are your benefits? You tell me all of the features but how do they really benefit me? Not only that, but your benefits should be bulleted. Overall the page makes me yawn and doesn't draw me in and create interest.
      Thanks scrofford, notes taken.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2668244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waken
    Is this your first website? Impressive dude..

    Anyway, I feel that...
    - the header is a little too big. It's better to drop it and make that as one of the tools for your affiliates
    - are there double footer?
    - the right margin is a little too empty. Get some real testimonials with photos to add to it.
    - maybe you can make an "about me" page that talks about the author of the book (his credentials etc.) to increase visitors' confidence immediately before the opt in box at the right margin.
    - maybe you can extend the sales page a little longer quoting some more frequently made errors with correction (visitors will say "hey, I know I was wrong..but I really don't know how to put it correctly. That's exactly the correction that I'm looking for. Hmm.. looks good!"
    - "add to cart" don't sound right to me as you only have one product. Maybe you should consider some other words?
    - consider making the "money back guaranteed" smaller or place it right below the buy button.

    That's what I feel at first look..

    Good luck dude!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2666945].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Thank you Waken, All good points. I have been trying to come up with a fill for the right column. About the author and testimonials would work great.
      I will work on the header size.
      Thanks again.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2668270].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mcmahanusa
        Many things to like about your site - after I put on my sunglasses.

        Seriously, you have a good beginning, just need to tweak. If you can make it a little less "shouting in your face", I think you'll have a winner. And a very needed product.
        Signature

        Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become - Jim Rohn

        Visit our beautiful gardens

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2668463].message }}
  • Hi,

    I actually hope you don't mind me mentioning this, as it's obvious you've spent a lot of time on the site...

    1. "Write Right" is actually incorrect English. Although the alliteration and
    play on words is nice, the 'proper' way of saying it is 'Write Correctly'. I.e., the same as "You and I" as opposed to saying "Me and you".

    'Write Right' actually sounds a bit awkward.

    2. Looking through your website, you actually have several grammatically incorrect sentence structures and/or awkward sounding sentences.

    I.e.,

    a) "... Your ability to obtain a new job or" <-- job should actually have a
    'comma' after it (pausing for breath).
    b) "Do you constantly worry?" (About what? Based on the context it is a hanging preposition)
    c) "... instructions that show you exactly the proper English usage. " You probably mean "show you the 'exact' proper English usage'?
    d) "Start impoving" -- don't you mean 'improving'?

    There are a lot more errors throughout the copy. Punctuation, grammar, etc, etc -- which supposedly your book purports to correct. If the copy is any indication of what the book is like, I would certainly not purchase it. Sadly, if someone is an ESL student, they may not know any better.

    I know you've probably done a fair amount of work... But you really need to take care to make sure any product you release to the public is in tip-top shape.

    - J



    Originally Posted by H2Nation View Post

    Greetings all,
    I am really jazzed. I had my first product approved at Clickbank today. After spending months reading, studying and taking in everything I possibly could before going live.

    I designed my site using Joomla.

    I would love to hear from you the Good, The Bad or the Ugly. Give it to me straight please. I would also really like to hear your thoughts on my affiliate support page.

    Write Right For Business

    Thank you so much for any comments.
    Judd
    Signature
    Pick a product. Pick ANY product! -> 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2668519].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Originally Posted by InternetSuccess001 View Post

      Hi,

      I actually hope you don't mind me mentioning this, as it's obvious you've spent a lot of time on the site...

      1. "Write Right" is actually incorrect English. Although the alliteration and
      play on words is nice, the 'proper' way of saying it is 'Write Correctly'. I.e., the same as "You and I" as opposed to saying "Me and you".

      'Write Right' actually sounds a bit awkward.
      Thank You InternetSuccess001 for your comments.

      I do realize that Write Right is not grammatically correct. It is a play on words. A clever one I might ad.:rolleyes:

      I truly appreciate your comments. As for our English Guide, it has been reviewed and edited by the "Grammar Police". No excuse for the errors on my site , my bad. Too many frantic re-writes without having someone else to review it. Next time I will learn to cross my I's and dot my T's better.
      Judd
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2669960].message }}
  • Here's my 5 cents worth ...

    The layout of the website as well as the wording of the text is well done. However the choice of colors is not so good: [1] they are too dazzling and irritating for the eye; [2] they make the website look "cheap" and less respectable; [3] dark backgrounds make a text less readable. I recommend you use white and pastel colors for the back ground and black and dark colors for the text.
    Signature

    PLEASE NO AFFILAITE / REDIRECT LINKS IN YOUR SIGNATURE!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2668835].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Originally Posted by ListBuildingForNewbies View Post

      Here's my 5 cents worth ...

      The layout of the website as well as the wording of the text is well done. However the choice of colors is not so good: [1] they are too dazzling and irritating for the eye; [2] they make the website look "cheap" and less respectable; [3] dark backgrounds make a text less readable. I recommend you use white and pastel colors for the back ground and black and dark colors for the text.
      Thank for your comments Listbuilding,
      I have already begun the change. I will test out a few different colors.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2669969].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mcmahanusa
        I see a lot of improvements already. Your site is looking better. Excellent work! Now for a little nitpicking. One of the most common errors in writing today is the overuse of commas. I noticed two sentences that you can improve:

        You wrote, "Do you dread being asked to write a report, or produce a presentation?"
        Instead, say, "Do you dread being asked to write a report or produce a presentation?"
        (drop the comma)

        You wrote, "Do you worry about your writing and grammar knowledge, or lack thereof?"
        Instead, say, "Do you worry about your writing and grammar knowledge or lack thereof?"
        (drop the comma)

        You're doing a great job! I look forward to seeing your success.
        Signature

        Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become - Jim Rohn

        Visit our beautiful gardens

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2669996].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
          Originally Posted by mcmahanusa View Post

          I see a lot of improvements already. Your site is looking better. Excellent work! Now for a little nitpicking. One of the most common errors in writing today is the overuse of commas. I noticed two sentences that you can improve:

          You wrote, "Do you dread being asked to write a report, or produce a presentation?"
          Instead, say, "Do you dread being asked to write a report or produce a presentation?"
          (drop the comma)

          You wrote, "Do you worry about your writing and grammar knowledge, or lack thereof?"
          Instead, say, "Do you worry about your writing and grammar knowledge or lack thereof?"
          (drop the comma)

          You're doing a great job! I look forward to seeing your success.
          Thank you mcmahanusa. The first suggestion I changed. The second is still up in the air. My partner in this (The brains of the bunch) is a hard core comma user.
          Thanks again
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2673556].message }}
      • Originally Posted by H2Nation View Post

        Thank for your comments Listbuilding,
        I have already begun the change. I will test out a few different colors.
        I just had another look at your site it looks much better now.
        Signature

        PLEASE NO AFFILAITE / REDIRECT LINKS IN YOUR SIGNATURE!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670273].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
          Originally Posted by ListBuildingForNewbies View Post

          I just had another look at your site it looks much better now.
          It is getting better thanks to everyone's comments.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2673559].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the opt-in box in the sidebar.

    One of the biggest "do not promote" stoppers people cite here is that the vendor has an opt-in box on the sales page. A lot of people here say they will never, ever, EVER promote a product with an opt-in box on the sales page.
    Signature
    "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670302].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author waken
      Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

      I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the opt-in box in the sidebar.

      One of the biggest "do not promote" stoppers people cite here is that the vendor has an opt-in box on the sales page. A lot of people here say they will never, ever, EVER promote a product with an opt-in box on the sales page.
      Not necessarily. Despite the fact that I avoid them in many cases, I will promote if the opt in follow up msg. has my affiliate id embeded into it of which some vendors do. Not sure what software or script that they are using, but some are good vendors..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670636].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

      I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the opt-in box in the sidebar.

      One of the biggest "do not promote" stoppers people cite here is that the vendor has an opt-in box on the sales page. A lot of people here say they will never, ever, EVER promote a product with an opt-in box on the sales page.
      CDarklock, Thanks. I have had many people tell me 'YOU MUST HAVE OPT-IN!!!"
      I think it looks better without.
      Thank you for your comment.
      Judd
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2673564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author King Shiloh
    Banned
    The site looks okay though it takes some time for it to show up. Maybe it could be from my end.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670876].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TK1
    Originally Posted by H2Nation View Post

    Greetings all,
    I am really jazzed. I had my first product approved at Clickbank today. After spending months reading, studying and taking in everything I possibly could before going live.

    I designed my site using Joomla.

    I would love to hear from you the Good, The Bad or the Ugly. Give it to me straight please. I would also really like to hear your thoughts on my affiliate support page.

    Write Right For Business

    Thank you so much for any comments.
    Judd
    Here are my thoughts, mate, as always from a customers eye,
    hope it REALLY helps you:

    A.) I sign up for 20 newsletters a day, why would I sign up for yours? You don't give me a good reason to make me curious what's inside.

    B.) I don't FEEL a true USP. I feel that there are one million other offers like yours out there.

    C.) Buying something from an 'english teacher' I would like to see who my teacher is, but I can't see you anywhere? I would like to get to know you before giving you money. Maybe if I like you I'll spend even more?
    (WOW A video would be soooo cool!!!)

    D.) I don't really like reading stuff like this, all the red colors, all the scary stuff etc. I would LOVE to learn this stuff with FUN. I want to improve my English with a smile and enjoy learning from you. If you could make me feel really comfortable and make it look like it will be a JOY to learn from you I would LOVE to give you even more money!

    E.) I don't feel POSITIVE by visiting your site even though it's an interesting topic for me, because I have to admit my english needs to be better. God, if I would feel GOOD and feel it will be fun learning from you I would really need to buy this product and not all those BORING and STIFF other grammar bla bla punctuation products out there that NOBODY likes to read...

    TK
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670933].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Originally Posted by TK1 View Post

      Here are my thoughts, mate, as always from a customers eye,
      hope it REALLY helps you:

      A.) I sign up for 20 newsletters a day, why would I sign up for yours? You don't give me a good reason to make me curious what's inside.

      B.) I don't FEEL a true USP. I feel that there are one million other offers like yours out there.

      C.) Buying something from an 'english teacher' I would like to see who my teacher is, but I can't see you anywhere? I would like to get to know you before giving you money. Maybe if I like you I'll spend even more?
      (WOW A video would be soooo cool!!!)

      D.) I don't really like reading stuff like this, all the red colors, all the scary stuff etc. I would LOVE to learn this stuff with FUN. I want to improve my English with a smile and enjoy learning from you. If you could make me feel really comfortable and make it look like it will be a JOY to learn from you I would LOVE to give you even more money!

      E.) I don't feel POSITIVE by visiting your site even though it's an interesting topic for me, because I have to admit my english needs to be better. God, if I would feel GOOD and feel it will be fun learning from you I would really need to buy this product and not all those BORING and STIFF other grammar bla bla punctuation products out there that NOBODY likes to read...

      TK
      TK, All valid points
      A.) For now we removed the newsletter
      B.) Sorry, I don't know what a "USP" means.
      C.) You Got It. I can't talk her into a video. it was hard enough to let me put her picture on.
      D.) Good Point. Question is-How do you make Grammar and Punctuation Fun?
      E.) We have tried to make it as fun and enjoyable as possible- but it is still Grammar
      Thank you for your response.
      Judd
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2673591].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TK1
        Originally Posted by H2Nation View Post

        TK, All valid points
        A.) For now we removed the newsletter
        B.) Sorry, I don't know what a "USP" means.
        C.) You Got It. I can't talk her into a video. it was hard enough to let me put her picture on.
        D.) Good Point. Question is-How do you make Grammar and Punctuation Fun?
        E.) We have tried to make it as fun and enjoyable as possible- but it is still Grammar
        Thank you for your response.
        Judd
        You're welcome!

        Hope my stuff helps you to make more cheddar

        More fun would be for me some videos that some SOME KIND of people having fun learning with you, or just you being a nice person.

        REALLY some personal stuff will work wonders for you!

        TK
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2675794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ovie
    Iam not a guru on this subject but I think putting an 'add to cart' button above the fold may help conversions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fletcherglas
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670956].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author King Shiloh
      Banned
      Originally Posted by fletcherglas View Post

      very good......!
      Originally Posted by fletcherglas View Post

      At the my Electroglas section of our site, registered users can have access to product information intended for existing customers of Electroglas.

      If you would like access to this site, please register using the Register link above. Electroglas will verify your eligibility and approve your account. Be sure to use a valid email address as this will be the primary method to contact you.

      Thank you,
      Electroglas
      There's always one that wants to break the rule on the very first day of joining this forum.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dannyadams
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2670967].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Originally Posted by dannyadams View Post

      Great Job! You are doing something and that is always the first step. Congrats on getting approved with CB. Your army of selling machines awaits you

      Now here's a question from a buyers point of view. Spell/Grammer check? Why can't I just click the button in Word or whatever I use?

      Other than that, I think it's good. I would have went with a basic plain white page with a red headline but that's me. I can't stand graphics. Personal opinion though.

      Nice job and keep at it!
      dannyadams, Thank you. As for your question concerning Spell/Grammar check. This comes to mind. It has been around the internet for a long time.

      "I have a spelling checker It came with my PC. It plane lee marks four my revue Miss steaks aye can knot see. "
      This is why you can't just click on Spell/Grammar check.
      Thanks for bringing up this point.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2673609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author staffjam
    It's a nice looking site - the only thing is it took a while to load for me - about 8 seconds. It could be that time of the day, if not you will need to speed the page load speed up.
    Signature

    “Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.” Robert Heinlein

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2676075].message }}
  • Unique selling proposition - What is it about your product or service that makes it better than all the rest.
    Why would customers rather buy your course than anyone else's available?

    Research your competition
    look at their sales page
    Write down their benefits
    Write down your benefits
    Compare your product vs their product
    Improve your product
    Offer More than your competitors
    Add a another bonus


    Get someone to make you a slide show presentation instead of a video of yourself, hire vocal talent to tell people the best bits about your product and why they should buy it.

    Alexio
    Signature
    Alexander Sebastian Just launched his new blog offering High end Training for FREE..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2676141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TelZilla
    On your "Affiliate Support" page, every hop link is incorrect. You need to correct them to ensure that the affiliate is promoting your product, not clickbank's sell products page.

    Easy fix, but you need to get that one done.
    Signature
    Don't get so wrapped up in making money that you forget the important things in life.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2676175].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author H2Nation
      Originally Posted by TelZilla View Post

      On your "Affiliate Support" page, every hop link is incorrect. You need to correct them to ensure that the affiliate is promoting your product, not clickbank's sell products page.

      Easy fix, but you need to get that one done.
      D'ho, What is the correct Link? I went to "Create Hop Link" and put that in. Doesn't the hop link to insert give the right info?

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2677407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KhirRahman
    Sometimes picture play certain roles. For me the 3 pictures (a man, a lady, and e-book) are not so attractive. Sorry, just to be honest.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2677468].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      I've just seen this thread for the first time. I gather that you've already made some changes in reponse to posts above?

      It's good.

      It's also a product for which there's a great need, and I hope it's very successful indeed.

      My three very slight concerns are:-

      (i) At $37, the affiliate's 50% commission, net of Clickbank costs, comes to only $16.61. I think this may make it a little difficult to attract professional affiliates. To include affiliates with a $20 e.p.s. cut-off, for example, you'd need to make the commission 61% (60% would be only $19.94);

      (ii) I know that prices ending in "7" are fashionable, and that everyone copies everyone else and imagines that that's because "they must work well". In reality, the split-testing evidence I've seen in this range (not a plethora of it, I admit) has all shown higher sales numbers at $39 than at $37;

      (iii) I think, given the nature of the product, that the split infinitive ("to dramatically improve") in the copy is a little unfortunate and might be edited. I understand that this is far less unacceptable grammar in the US than in any other part of the English-speaking world (and that the product's potential customers almost certainly won't even be aware of it!) ... but still ... even if it's not a clear-cut grammatical error, it's certainly "sub-optimal style", I think? And of course there's no reason to assume that the product will appeal only to the US market where people have been used to split infinitives ever since the days of "to boldly go where no man has been before".

      I wish you well with this product!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2677546].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Lots to like about this page...

        One thing no one has mentioned yet is that intimidating block of red check marks detailing what's in the product.

        I have an old wombat bite that flares up now and again, but I couldn't explain half of the things in that list. If I'm the average Joe who just wants to write well enough to get a raise or keep my job, that list is scary. It doesn't promise better written English, it just looks like (dare I say it?) homework.

        The responses you're getting here are from people who are generally comfortable with the English language, and, in some cases, make their living with written English.

        You might want to test swapping out that list for humorous examples of 'bad' English, and give a page number in the book where buyers would have found the information to not do something like that.

        Just an idea, which might be worth just as much as you paid for it... :p
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2677989].message }}
      • Okay i kinda got bored playing about with my own projects so decided to mess around with yours,i think you need to pull everything up the page, so people can see more information. if it does not grab peoples attention they will click off the page.
        also don't be scared to add a bit of humor to your sales page, just show a bit of your character. if you make it seem fun as someone else mentioned earlier in the thread they will feel more comfortable and at ease. just my 2 cents
        obviously the style can be improved and i may have crammed a bit to much in a small amount of space but just tweak it till it is easy on the eye (not to easy tho)

        p.s
        sorry if i ruin the forum posting a image that is to big??

        Back to my own work now..... :p
        Alexio


        Signature
        Alexander Sebastian Just launched his new blog offering High end Training for FREE..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2678005].message }}

Trending Topics