Clickbank gravity is rigged - is CJ ?

by gareth 8 replies
I read that you can rig the gravity in clickbank by buying your own products as an affiliate - so all it will cost you is the clickbank commission. You can have multiple affiliate accts for your own product.

I just wonder if the same thing goes on with CJ and the earnings per 100 clicks - any feedback folks ?
#main internet marketing discussion forum #clickbank #gravity #rigged
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Chipt
    Yep, Gareth, I learned that awhile back, too.

    To kickstart your own CB deal, just register yourself as several different affiliate names and buy your own product.

    It really does not cost that much and people just chalk it up to a cost of marketing. Some will say it is not really an ethical move while others will call it brilliant...

    I call it 'knowing how to work the CB system.' And CB affiliates have surely displayed a 'herd instinct' at times, so this tactic can work well. Personally, I did not do it when I launched my first product on CB [see the first reference in my sig below.]

    Chip Tarver
    Signature

    Improve your online success permanently right now. Joint Venture Masters tell you the real insider info. Save $450 right now by checking out my *limited time* FCS WSO and change your JV success in a radical way permanently at http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...OPIC_ID=264511... and for less than $20 you can really save up to half your gasoline costs at www.CutYourGasCostsNow.com.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[20074].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Harvey Segal
      Originally Posted by gareth View Post

      I read that you can rig the gravity in clickbank by buying your own products as an affiliate - so all it will cost you is the clickbank commission.
      One drawback is that each affiliate account needs to meet minimum requirements
      before payment is made.

      Details here

      https://www.clickbank.com/accounting_faq.html

      Harvey
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[20078].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seasoned
      Originally Posted by Chipt View Post

      Yep, Gareth, I learned that awhile back, too.

      To kickstart your own CB deal, just register yourself as several different affiliate names and buy your own product.

      It really does not cost that much and people just chalk it up to a cost of marketing. Some will say it is not really an ethical move while others will call it brilliant...
      ....

      Chip Tarver
      Yep, why not blackmail, or become friends with, the CEO of a major company, and the head of a major college(HECK, make it TWO! How about Harvard(Known for law/business) and MIT(known for engineering and technology)!?!?), and have them say you are the greatest, smartest, and hardest working! Then you can REALLY be called brilliant! THEN, you can get a listing in the GBOWR, and have 100 writers ghostwrite stuff and become known as the most prodigious writer of all times! Heck, interview the heads of the fields, and plagerize!

      So HOW do you figure anyone can EVER say that something like that is SO brilliant when even its conception is so obvious, and it is simple cheating a 3 year old could figure out!?!?!?

      Oh well, Frank Abagnale made it a LITTLE harder, and did it better than you likely could, even though he simply played off the stupidity of the victims.

      Of course, I am not advocating ANY of this, just illustrating the @#$%^& of the statement.

      Steve
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[26731].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chipt
        Originally Posted by seasoned View Post

        Yep, why not blackmail, or become friends with, the CEO of a major company, and the head of a major college(HECK, make it TWO! How about Harvard(Known for law/business) and MIT(known for engineering and technology)!?!?), and have them say you are the greatest, smartest, and hardest working! Then you can REALLY be called brilliant! THEN, you can get a listing in the GBOWR, and have 100 writers ghostwrite stuff and become known as the most prodigious writer of all times! Heck, interview the heads of the fields, and plagerize!

        So HOW do you figure anyone can EVER say that something like that is SO brilliant when even its conception is so obvious, and it is simple cheating a 3 year old could figure out!?!?!?

        Oh well, Frank Abagnale made it a LITTLE harder, and did it better than you likely could, even though he simply played off the stupidity of the victims.

        Of course, I am not advocating ANY of this, just illustrating the @#$%^& of the statement.

        Steve

        Hey, Steve -

        I do not advocate doing this for the reasons you mention [and others.] Yes, people do it. Yes it is obviously cheating the system.

        And no, as I mentioned above, I did not do it.

        I was merely acknowledging that there are people who do...

        Just for clarification -

        Chip
        Signature

        Improve your online success permanently right now. Joint Venture Masters tell you the real insider info. Save $450 right now by checking out my *limited time* FCS WSO and change your JV success in a radical way permanently at http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...OPIC_ID=264511... and for less than $20 you can really save up to half your gasoline costs at www.CutYourGasCostsNow.com.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[26796].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics