It's been a while since I have started a thread here! But today I want to give some tips that has worked for me for one of my niche products.
I had a product and the product was converting at a little under 2% but I knew withing me that the product could do so much better. So I tested and tested and over a few weeks I manged to dramatically improve my conversion rate.
Here's What I Did and some of the things you can do:
1. I looked at my bounce rate and found that people weren't staying long on my site. So I played with the title over and over until I had a very captivating headline. My bounce rate decrease and more people were reading my sales copy.
2. I tested several different color headlines. I know a lot of persons will say red is the best or whatever. However, this will vary from market to market and only testing will tell. The color that worked well for me is not red!
3. I changed the font type several times over and found that Arial font 12 works best for me. There is no one font fits all. Test and see which one will have the best impact on your conversion. (you can either use a software to run the two pages at a time and see which generate the most sales and then keep the winner)
4. I moved around my testimonials boxes. I found that just in the middle area and after the order bottom works best for me. Again, you have to do your own testing.
5. I tested different price range and surprisingly, the highest price converted a lot better. You don't have to limit your product to the price range in your markets. If you are 150% confident in your product then sell it for what it is worth. And if that mean a higher price than your competitors then go for it.
6. Have a separate order page that reinforces your guarantee. I see a lot of sales page with the order button on the sales page and when you click on it, it takes you directly to the checkout page. I was doing that at first but then I tried something different that worked better for me.
I created a separate order page. So when they visitor clicked on the order like, it would take them to an order page which would remind them of my money back guarantee as well as the bonuses they get when they order. This alone can dramatically increase your conversions.
7. test the text on your order button. I find that "order now" works much better than "buy now" or "download now" for me. But as I said before, you have to do your own testing.
8. Another point is the color of your order now button. Some say big orange or yellow button but I say test your own color. The color that works best for me is the color of my website background!
9. Another thing that works well for me is adding a graphic of the accepted payment cards. Visa, Master, paypal etc
Now the above tips helped me to sky rocket my conversion for one of my niche product. They are very simple to implement even though it will take take to make your conclusions.
I hope this will help you in your business in some positive way.
Have a great day warriors.