Which AutoBlogging System Works Best?

46 replies
Hello Warriors,

I am currently reviewing alot of the different autoblogging programs out there
on the market and I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that has
had some success with a particular system and could recommend one.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
#autoblogging #system #works
  • Profile picture of the author DrewClement
    I dont do it often, but I gotta toss out a plug.

    We are launching Best Affiliate System To Make Wealthy Affiliates: Affiliate Money Factory very soon, for which I have written a full ebook to go with all of our software and explain when/how/why to use it all.

    If you want I can pass along the Ebook that I just finished to you for free so you can gauge your interest. PM me if youd like it.

    Drew
    Signature


    50% Commission, Proven Products, and MASSIVE Profits

    Drew@SellHealth.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2727155].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Hey Drew,

      Thanks for the response, I would love to have copy of your ebook...
      Please PM me as I have a few more post to go before I can send out a PM

      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2727244].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author xarda2
      yes, thanks. Looking for a blog manager and etc? Know about Carty. Thats all
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2855870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ddlingo
    I was reffered to Shez's blog aka. "My Twited autoblog method" along with Autoblog System X...I am jsut going thru them now. I posted this same comment on another board and I had quite a few votes for both of those.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2727261].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Originally Posted by ddlingo View Post

      I was reffered to Shez's blog aka. "My Twited autoblog method" along with Autoblog System X...I am jsut going thru them now. I posted this same comment on another board and I had quite a few votes for both of those.
      Thanks, I have both of the programs you mentioned and will give them another look.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2727292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lynette Crase
    I bought this WSO http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...450-sales.html a while ago and have been going through it slowly as my time permits.

    It is a very in depth course as Mike covers everything you need to know about autoblogging.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2727327].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Originally Posted by Lynette Crase View Post

      I bought this WSO http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...450-sales.html a while ago and have been going through it slowly as my time permits.

      It is a very in depth course as Mike covers everything you need to know about autoblogging.
      Thanks Lynette, I have that one too and I'm going thru it slowly myself
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2727372].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ddlingo
        Originally Posted by KevinBurns View Post

        Thanks Lynette, I have that one too and I'm going thru it slowly myself
        That being said, I take that you are like me..paralysis by analysis..lol ..I think I spent just as much time searching for and downloading courses as I did studying them.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2727429].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
          Originally Posted by ddlingo View Post

          That being said, I take that you are like me..paralysis by analysis..lol ..I think I spent just as much time searching for and downloading courses as I did studying them.
          absolutely I have information overload BIG TIME!!! LOL
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2727796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snapcontent
    I'd say it depends on what you mean by 'best'. Do you mean 'easiest to monetize', or 'most efficient at passing PR and backlinks' of 'least detectable by search engines'? Because the answer, young jedi, isn't hard to find :-)
    Signature
    Autoblogging with unique content and comments.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2728119].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Originally Posted by snapcontent View Post

      I'd say it depends on what you mean by 'best'. Do you mean 'easiest to monetize', or 'most efficient at passing PR and backlinks' of 'least detectable by search engines'? Because the answer, young jedi, isn't hard to find :-)
      I guess I mean which one is the easiest and quickest to setup as well as which ones are actually making money
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2728491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jenhuei
    I have a few autoblog guide that I am following closely. Good thing to refer a few different guides is that you can combine everything and create your own autoblog system.
    These are the guide I have followed:
    1. Autoblog Guide (FREE) by MetaFever
    2. Autoblog System X
    3. Autoblogging Income (Ewen Chia)
    4. Autoblog BluePrint 2.0
    5. Autoblog Domination

    Signature
    "SECRET" interview of Mike Filsaime by Vince Tan
    Download for FREE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2728277].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Originally Posted by jenhuei View Post

      I have a few autoblog guide that I am following closely. Good thing to refer a few different guides is that you can combine everything and create your own autoblog system.
      These are the guide I have followed:
      1. Autoblog Guide (FREE) by MetaFever
      2. Autoblog System X
      3. Autoblogging Income (Ewen Chia)
      4. Autoblog BluePrint 2.0
      5. Autoblog Domination

      Thanks for the tip... I also have all of the above except...
      1. Autoblog Guide (FREE) by MetaFever
      3. Autoblogging Income (Ewen Chia)

      I'm also combining all the knowledge I get from all the different programs
      and I guess when I'm done I will be able to create my own SUPER autoblog system!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2728502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author karumi
    I love WP Robot plugin to autoblog for wordpress. It's really a wonderful software
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2728301].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Originally Posted by karumi View Post

      I love WP Robot plugin to autoblog for wordpress. It's really a wonderful software
      I use WP Robot too and your right it works great!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2728504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shulink
    You can try the one in my signature for Free.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2779916].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Originally Posted by shulink View Post

      You can try the one in my signature for Free.
      Thanks for the tip
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2779946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oinky222
    i have some autoblogs and i highly recommend first getting Michael Johnson's Autoblogging Blueprint, which is very in depth and covers everything you need to do to build an autoblog. then for software i recommend Carty's Autoblogging Software. Michael Johnson recommends WPRobot but Carty's software is superior to WPRobot imho. if you get Carty's software and follow the Autoblogging Blueprint, it's hard not to make money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2780823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aaarrrggghhh
    Wow, looks like you have way MORE info than you will ever need to know about auto blogging with all of those resources.

    Do you have any sites done yet and are they making you money?
    Signature
    "What Can The Source Publishing Do For My Business?"
    We Grow Your Business On-Line
    >> TheSourcePublishing.com <<

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
    I've built a few demo sites for testing purposes only. Right now I'm focusing
    on gathering the best ideas from each program with the intention of combining
    the best parts from each into one MEGAUOTBLOG!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2815886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam Bauthues
    Hey Kevin,

    Yea man...it sounds like you have all of the information you could possibly need. Now it is just a matter of erecting the "foundation" so to speak.

    I am a lot like you. When I am working on a new form of promotion or a new technique I "gather" all of the information I can on the subject, from as many different sources as possible (free and paid sources) and then start to piece together a unique system for myself.

    Kudos to you. Your work will pay off.

    Just don't forget the action element. :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2815906].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Thanks for the reply Adam,

      I agree with you 100% on the action part....

      Right now I can only take over one part of the internet at a time.

      At the present time I am building my interactive video marketing empire.
      After Bill Gates calls me up and begs me to stop stealing his customers,
      I will then focus all my attention on dominating the world of Autoblogging.




      Originally Posted by Adam Bauthues View Post

      Hey Kevin,

      Kudos to you. Your work will pay off.

      Just don't forget the action element. :-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2815985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam Bauthues
    I hear ya Kevin...

    I am a lover of information...knowledge. I soak it up like a sponge. BUT, when it comes to marketing online I have had to learn to take one thing at a time, move hard on it and then slowly automate it or outsource it once I have tweaked the hell out of it, and then let it go before I hit up "the next thing."

    Otherwise I will end up doing what I did at the University...spending money like crazy, learning everything I could in every discipline imaginable, and never choosing a major over the course of 8 years.

    Ha!

    I see you are in Dallas.

    I am just outside of Tyler.

    Be easy, and good luck to ya!


    Adam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2816106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Not So New
    I personally use the WP Mage software which I really like. It's a big expensive, but I have had some pretty good results.

    Sid
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2818099].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Originally Posted by Not So New View Post

      I personally use the WP Mage software which I really like. It's a big expensive, but I have had some pretty good results.

      Sid
      hmmmmm... I don't think I've ever heard of that one before...
      I may need to and check it out

      thanks for the tip....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2818193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author N4PGW
    You are on the path to delaying your success by three years! I have studied more than a dozen autoblog programs. While there are several I don't like, pretty much, any ONE of them will work. Allot yourself 1 hour to review all the info you already have. Then choose ONE. Build at least 20-30 blogs before going back to read a second system. When you do, you will learn how to tweak what you are doing, but not necessarily change everything you are doing.

    Autoblogging, and probably any other blogging, is a long-term income project. Once they are setup and marketed, you can expect the next four months to be very slow growth. After that fourth month, your blog will likely take off or not.

    It is a numbers game. As a beginner, you can expect more losers than winners. The number of losers will reduce over time as you get better, but you can always expect losers.

    BTW, you can pretty much discard any system that does not tell you that you need to start with your own unique articles to begin with. You need at least a few of your own articles drip fed for awhile and possibly throughout the life of the blog. You also need a little bit of SEO and some smart marketing of the blog if you expect anything from it.

    Your goal is to QUICKLY produce blogs with QUALITY posts in mass QUANTITY and to market them on the fly. You can use plugins to help market the blog, but you need to do external marketing up front and not depend on the blogs automarketing techniques.

    The tighter the niche for each blog, the better. Don't let yourself get too broad. It is better to have five mediocre blogs each with a tight niche than to try to build one general blog to cover all five niches even tho they may be related.

    .com, .org, and .net last the longest. There are many horror stories about .info domains making page one and then disappearing from Google never to be heard from again. If you pick 100 long-tail keywords and enter them into google to search one at the time, you will not find 10 .info domains on page one. When you do find a .info, search again in three months to see if it is still there.

    Set your budget as high as you can. Try to setup a blog a day, at least five days a week. If not, get as many as you can up.

    Good luck
    Buck
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2818285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joadcrank
    You can make your own autoblog system by using other guides and combine them.

    I use WP Robot..it seems nice, but doesn't fits my requirements at all.
    So..the first option I've wrote is the one I recommend more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2858646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggerHigh
    there's a free ebook on this topic at bloggerhigh.
    Signature

    Don't add anything to this sig file prior to 01/01/2011

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2858766].message }}
    • I understand there is a new Autoblogging product being launched right now, called WPblogmatic.
      Signature

      Sig removed, pending resolution of a WSO question

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2885437].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ScottTrimble
        You don't have to pay big bucks for autoblogging plugins if you're just starting out, there are a bunch of free plugins autthere you can use. I'm using Multipress Lite, a free plugin that allows me to publish content from article sites, yahoo answers, RSS feeds, Youtube videos.

        I have around 60 autoblogs at the moment and I'm making good money with them. Browse around the forum and you'll find my posts outlining what I'm doing to make money. There's another poster inhere can't remember the name right now that's also making a living with autoblogging. I'll post back if I remember
        Signature
        BlogProfitz limited offer: get double autoblogs with any package
        StoreStacker - make money online with the best affiliate website & Niche Store there is

        Your free autoblogging plugin is here.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2885608].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Daniel Hicks
        I have to second Bucks advice. Learning all the facets of Autoblogging is a huge project. Pick a good system and get started. Once you have a few out there and some success learn more ways to tweak the approach by looking at other systems. Dont get stuck in Analysis Paralysis! I personally have looked at several systems and believe Michael Johnsons AutoBlog BluePrint to be a great learning tool, It is the first one that really looked like the goal wasnt just to sell you the system and make a couple of bucks. Mike constantly tweeks his system to optimize it and releases the changes free to subscribers. It took me literally a week to go through all the videos and information before I felt I could tackle it. There is a ton of content. He has a lot of very detailed implementation videos that have taught me a lot about how to structure, optimize and organize many of the websites I built previously.

        One of the things I have done to tweak my blogs is to add automated Twitter techniques learned in another system to increase traffic.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2885631].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cassie_camay
        Originally Posted by WPblogmatic Niche Blogs View Post

        I understand there is a new Autoblogging product being launched right now, called WPblogmatic.
        well there are similar softwares that have same process as this and still they are not even 80% accurate.
        Signature

        great cosmetic surgeon seo awaits for you.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2886155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paleochora
    I would recommend Carty's software. The advantages over individual blog plug is are many.

    Firstly, it's very versatile in what you can add to your blog. Secondly, it allows you to manage any number of autoblogs from one desktop app rather than having to log in to them all to do changes or tweaks. Thirdly, for what you get its a very good price.

    The Most Powerful Auto Blogging Software (although I am an affiliate of the product, that is not an affiliate link)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2886084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
    There are many systems out there but you would be wise to use one that allows you some flexability over your posts. One that allows you to customize them so to speak. Also be sure to get good "tools" to help you...such as MKT SAM...great tool that will cerainly help you save time and aid in your research.

    If you can wait a couple of weeks there will be a new one on the scene....see below

    Any way you go make sure you thoroughly research your niche, mix up your content sources and don't rely on just one source of monetization...thats over half the battle right there and often times its where the war is won.

    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2886114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author N4PGW
    It looks like the OP quit posting here two weeks ago. Good for him, I hope he is blogging.

    If someone here is looking to autoblog but has a restricted budget, you can use WP-o-Matic, a FREE plugin for WordPress. It only does RSS feeds, but it works and can be used to get started. Rather than learn every aspect of autoblogging, you can start with one small step and get a couple dozen blogs up before investing in expensive scripts like WP Robot.

    When I started with WP Robot, I bought the unlimited core and a couple of modules to start with. Now the base product comes with several modules, not just one. So, it is inexpensive to get started with WP Robot.

    I have run into several similar threads to this at various places so I think I will write an article and post it on my site about getting started in Autoblogging.

    Good luck y'all
    Buck
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2886276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
    The thing with autoblogging is that most of the tools arent accurate and can sometimes post unrealted content. Its best to find a tool that allows you to choose your own content and manipulate it if you want to....

    I realize that may not be conidered true "auto" blogging but then again is it better to use unreliabel equipment just because it is supposedly hands off or something that allows you more control and accuracy with your posting?

    The choice is yours....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2886422].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ScottTrimble
      @Rsberg: You can have the autoblogging plugin post drafts so you can take a look at the posts prior to going live. You can also browse around your blog and delete the unrelated posts if you so wish. I never had to do it and that's because I tend to use long tail keywords and use exact match so my blogs have exactly what I want them to have.

      @N4PGW: WP-o-Matic is limited to RSS feeds, but there are a lot of plugins to choose from. Some would just go ahead and buy the most expensive ones figuring they'll make a lot of money with it. WRONG! It's not what you're using, but HOW you're using it!

      I'm using a free plugin called Multipress Lite which grabs content from 3 article directories, Yahoo Answers, RSS feeds, Youtube. Some of my blogs are top 10 for their keywords in Google so I have no reason to use another (paid) plugin.
      Signature
      BlogProfitz limited offer: get double autoblogs with any package
      StoreStacker - make money online with the best affiliate website & Niche Store there is

      Your free autoblogging plugin is here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2887292].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
        [QUOTE=ScottTrimble;2887292]@Rsberg: You can have the autoblogging plugin post drafts so you can take a look at the posts prior to going live. You can also browse around your blog and delete the unrelated posts if you so wish. I never had to do it and that's because I tend to use long tail keywords and use exact match so my blogs have exactly what I want them to have.

        Scott,

        I realize that some plugins have that capability and I think that's great actually. My original point was that many people don't use them correctly, don't know what they are totally capable of and therefore don't take full advantage of the offerings.

        I simply wanted to get a point across that many programs out there (not only plugins) don't provide the user with the ability to manipulate the content prior to posting...a lot of them just pull content and post. Which relates to what you just said....

        "You can also browse around your blog and delete the unrelated posts if you so wish."

        I know you said you don't have to do that because of using long tail keywords but not everyone does this which would cause them to have to alter the content after its already posted to their blogs which means going back in and doing work twice...in a sense anyway. What I was trying to get at is if they use programs that allow them to alter the content PRIOR to posting then that cuts out unwanted/needed work later and also ensures that the content they are posting is not only relevant but layed out the way they want it...not just haphazardly thrown into a blog post.

        I hope I explained that properly...not trying to argue, just trying to give some advice. I think a lot of people rely on these "auto" systems to fill their blogs with content (which they do) but dont often realize that there are alternatives that offer them more control which in the end will make their blogs more appealing to the reader which is what it's all about right.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2887507].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author N4PGW
        Originally Posted by ScottTrimble View Post

        @N4PGW: WP-o-Matic is limited to RSS feeds, but there are a lot of plugins to choose from. Some would just go ahead and buy the most expensive ones figuring they'll make a lot of money with it. WRONG! It's not what you're using, but HOW you're using it!
        ABSOLUTELY!

        Originally Posted by ScottTrimble View Post

        I'm using a free plugin called Multipress Lite which grabs content from 3 article directories, Yahoo Answers, RSS feeds, Youtube. Some of my blogs are top 10 for their keywords in Google so I have no reason to use another (paid) plugin.
        I was unaware of Multipress lite, but, you are right. We are about making money, not necessarily spending it. I have been using WP Robot because it was what I could find at the time and it continues to serve my purpose. If I didn't have it, I would still autoblog.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2887574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author N4PGW
    “An Auto Blog is set and forget Blog which once Set up will continue to update itself on the set Parameter and if Monetized correctly can generate revenue on Auto Pilot”
    - Ethne Hunt

    None of the autoblogging tools are perfect. The only thing you want an autoblog to do is to attract people who want to click on your links. You do not want its visitors to read your content! You want them to click away on your links and either click an ad, follow a CPA offer or to buy a product or affiliate product. Perfect links are more desired than perfect content.

    The only two things you want an autoblog, or any blog, to do is to convince the search engines you have something worth showing and to convince human visitors to leave by way of a link. I would rather 100 visitors a day leave my site in 5 seconds via a link than to have 10,000 visit the site for 30 minutes each and go back to the search engine. You never want them to return to the search engine.

    The goal is to set the blogs up, set them up fast and set them up often and to be just good enough to get the visitor in front of the links they want to click.

    (bear in mind this is Internet Marketing, not the general public I am addressing.)
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2887559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
      Originally Posted by N4PGW View Post

      - Ethne Hunt

      You do not want its visitors to read your content! You want them to click away on your links and either click an ad, follow a CPA offer or to buy a product or affiliate product. Perfect links are more desired than perfect content.

      The only two things you want an autoblog, or any blog, to do is to convince the search engines you have something worth showing and to convince human visitors to leave by way of a link. I would rather 100 visitors a day leave my site in 5 seconds via a link than to have 10,000 visit the site for 30 minutes each and go back to the search engine. You never want them to return to the search engine.

      The goal is to set the blogs up, set them up fast and set them up often and to be just good enough to get the visitor in front of the links they want to click.

      (bear in mind this is Internet Marketing, not the general public I am addressing.)

      I agree with some of this but I would hesitate to say that the ONLY thing you want a blog to do is fool the search engines....

      If I arrive on a site and the content is crap, misaligned or simply doesnt make sense then yoru right...I leave, but its not by way of a link on the page...its by clicking the little red X in the upper corner which also doesnt do the auto blog owner any good.

      Also, what it seems that you're mostly referring to is Adsense...what about links to Amazon or other affiliate products such as a review site would have? If your blog has bad content then its highly unlikely that the reader is going to click the link to the product to go buy it...especially if it's a review site. I know for myself that If I were to land on a review site and the content around the links wasn't well written or didn't relate to the product that I would leave that site...once again...with the red X, not a link.

      I wholeheartedly agree with the principle of trying to get them to click the links...thats a given, I just dont think I agree with your idea about the quality of the content. I believe you can use auto blogging systems and programs that allow the user to choose the content, alter it and then post it...no it's not true "auto" but it can still be done fairly quickly and it can still be drip fed over time. So if you spent a littl bit of time tweeking the content on the front end then you would have what could be a quality post (if you chose decent content) that would also lend itself to convincing the user to click the link to leave your site.

      Just my 2 cents
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2887654].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author N4PGW
        Originally Posted by Rsberg View Post

        I agree with some of this but I would hesitate to say that the ONLY thing you want a blog to do is fool the search engines....
        I didn't say to "fool" the search engines. But to convince them you have something of worth showing. Google has guidelines for webmasters. We can provide automated content and still remain in those guidelines.

        If we attempt to "fool" the SEs then we will eventually be discovered and discredited.

        Originally Posted by Rsberg View Post

        If I arrive on a site and the content is crap, misaligned or simply doesnt make sense then yoru right...I leave, but its not by way of a link on the page...its by clicking the little red X in the upper corner which also doesnt do the auto blog owner any good.

        Also, what it seems that you're mostly referring to is Adsense...what about links to Amazon or other affiliate products such as a review site would have? If your blog has bad content then its highly unlikely that the reader is going to click the link to the product to go buy it...especially if it's a review site. I know for myself that If I were to land on a review site and the content around the links wasn't well written or didn't relate to the product that I would leave that site...once again...with the red X, not a link.

        I wholeheartedly agree with the principle of trying to get them to click the links...thats a given, I just dont think I agree with your idea about the quality of the content. I believe you can use auto blogging systems and programs that allow the user to choose the content, alter it and then post it...no it's not true "auto" but it can still be done fairly quickly and it can still be drip fed over time. So if you spent a littl bit of time tweeking the content on the front end then you would have what could be a quality post (if you chose decent content) that would also lend itself to convincing the user to click the link to leave your site.

        Just my 2 cents
        I better clarify this a bit. Quality is important. But in autoblogging, it quickly reaches the point of diminishing returns.

        Garbage in - Garbage Site! First a blogger needs to select quality content to draw from. WP-o-Matic is actually pretty good about keeping content within the keyword criteria. Sure, some there may be an occasional stray fall in, but if the are rare enough, then it won't affect the overall quality of the site. If, on the other hand, you are blogging about knitting, and every other article is on cleaning fish, hunting, singing opera, etc. then the blogger made a poor choice of source material. (Ever seen a blog made up from Yahoo Answers?-- BAD source!)

        Most of the autoblogging systems I have do admit that hand massaged content converts better than [pure auto-content. However, it is only to a minor degree compared to the time invested.

        Many autobloggers are now not showing the auto-material. It is there to attract new visitors and to keep the search engines happy that there is new content. The real content, or more accurately, the more important content, is made up of just a few carefully created articles that are found at the main page while the new content are just linked to from the sidebar. The primary articles are directed at moving the reader to click the right link to earn money for the blogger.

        Similar systems are not autoblogs at all. Sites created in the IPK system are static sites made up of just a few pages and, in theory, are never modified once setup. (Some are modified periodically, but not autoblogs.)

        The theme of most autoblogging systems is to find a happy medium between getting blogs up quickly and having quality content where the return on investment of time and money is maximised.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2888558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
    Thought I would update this post a little and let everyone know that I appreciate all the great feedback. There's alot of great information on this thread!

    I had to step away for a little while to deal with some family issues but I am back on my autobloq quest now

    I plan to read all the replies here because there is wealth of knowledge.

    Thanks again to everyone for all the valuable contributions!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3019124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulie888
    In terms of autoblogging software, I've found WP-Robot to work quite well. It is best to keep in mind that any type of autoblogging software is just a tool, and nothing more.

    With that said, your success at autoblogging is going to depend on how you utilize the software, and whether you do your homework first before setting up these blogs, by properly researching the keywords and niche(s).

    I still feel that autoblogging is somewhat of a misnomer, as there really isn't anything "automatic" about this process in my opinion.
    Signature
    >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3019410].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinBurns
      Originally Posted by paulie888 View Post

      In terms of autoblogging software, I've found WP-Robot to work quite well. It is best to keep in mind that any type of autoblogging software is just a tool, and nothing more.

      With that said, your success at autoblogging is going to depend on how you utilize the software, and whether you do your homework first before setting up these blogs, by properly researching the keywords and niche(s).

      I still feel that autoblogging is somewhat of a misnomer, as there really isn't anything "automatic" about this process in my opinion.

      Thanks for the reality check...

      That's some of the best advice I've heard so far.

      You are right...

      There are many other factors involved in autoblogging....

      All of which need to be taken into consideration
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3021581].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paulie888
        Originally Posted by KevinBurns View Post

        Thanks for the reality check...

        That's some of the best advice I've heard so far.

        You are right...

        There are many other factors involved in autoblogging....

        All of which need to be taken into consideration
        You're welcome, Kevin. I suppose part of the blame rests on the marketers and the creative genius who decided to name this process "autoblogging". It'd be kind of hard for a non web-savvy person not in the know to realize that there's nothing automatic about it. I bet if you mention the term to an average person on the street, that's what they'd think - it implies an automated blogging process that requires little, if any, supervision or input from the user.

        Paul
        Signature
        >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3021658].message }}

Trending Topics