Now that im making a sizeable income... the future seems scary as hell, can you help!

by blackhawkup Banned
38 replies
wussup warriors...

ok so im going on my 5 month of earning over $4,000 online. this **** is crazy as hell because 6 months ago i was on food stamps lol.

so i pretty much found a system that works for me and thats what i implement everyday.

my question is how do you guys deal with growth. because i dont want to become stagnant and stay at the 4k-5k per month plateau.

QUICK STORY..

I remember when i first started marketing online i tried everything out from cpa, to ppc, to affiliate marketing and so on..even auto blogs and all that other BS.

nothing was working for me. and i just thought that this stuff was impossible, so i quit for about 7 months and came back, quit again then i came back once again and just went full time.

now whats interesting is when i was a noob my fears were that i wouldnt make enough to live off of, so why waste my time..(i was 23 in the airforce stationed overseas with no family..i was recently divorced from a horrible 2 year marriage..and to top it off i was awarded full custody of both of my boys) so i needed real money.

but then as soon as i started making enough money to pay the bills, my fears flipped...im now scared that i wont be able to keep up with the growth rates of my business because the DAILY growth rates alone are huge...

so i wanted to know what you guys do to deal with growing your online business and taking it to the next level.

as a 24 year old single dad i feel i already got over the hard part...but for some reason these growth issues really scare me!
#&gt #> #future #hell #income #making #scary #sizeable
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Murphy
    Straight up awesome MR. Swaggs.

    To make it less scary, continually feed the machine and be sure to have multiple streams of income. Remember the saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket? <--That's gold.

    One of my mentors runs a 7 figure empire from his home office with zero local staff. he showed me his "flowsheet" that shows all of his streams of income and what it takes to keep each one running. I asked how much of it he does and he said.....all of it.

    Build assests you can sell - sites on domains that YOU own, products that you've created, companies that you own etc.

    Get into continuity type business models if you can. How scared do you thing Tom from Aweber is? Probably not very.

    Keep going man, you're rocking!
    Signature
    Guitar PLR - New MONSTER Guitar Video PLR Pack![LIMITED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734092].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Mike Murphy View Post

      Straight up awesome MR. Swaggs.

      To make it less scary, continually feed the machine and be sure to have multiple streams of income. Remember the saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket? <--That's gold.

      One of my mentors runs a 7 figure empire from his home office with zero local staff. he showed me his "flowsheet" that shows all of his streams of income and what it takes to keep each one running. I asked how much of it he does and he said.....all of it.

      Build assests you can sell - sites on domains that YOU own, products that you've created, companies that you own etc.

      Get into continuity type business models if you can. How scared do you thing Tom from Aweber is? Probably not very.

      Keep going man, you're rocking!
      thats awesome...

      i have similar views as your mentor...the more of my own time and skills i can leverage the less money ill spend( or the more money ill save depending on how you want to look at it)..

      you gave some good advice..heres why.
      my current business model is pretty much on auto pilot and it is a continuity type site. so i dont have to do much. i have these calculations that i follow that told me that as long as i keep 100 people subscribed to my site ill be ok, so anyway the point is im at the point that i dont have to do anything.

      but i was scared that if i started focusing on something else (another stream of income) then i wont be able to properly focus on the first stream...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TomBuck
    Why don't you leave it like that 4/5k set up and keep that going, then open up another 4/5k business so you have two and twice the money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rough Outline
    I can't offer any sound advice but seriously well done and good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phpnetpro
    You have made very nice progress in a short amount of time. I usually do all of my work myself as well, but if I get a huge spike of business in an area that I just can't handle on my own then I won't hesitate to outsource something instead of falling behind. I really don't like outsourcing, so I avoid it at all costs.

    I did have a time when I got completely overwhelmed and I ended up hiring a good online marketing friend of mine to do some of the busy work for me. I felt a lot more comfortable doing that because they knew about my business and about the quality that I strive for.

    One thing that I will never do is outsource to foreigners. Not that I have anything against people outside of the USA, but I need people that can write in a similar style and in proper English. I hate content that is in English and obviously written by someone who isn't 100% fluent in the language.

    I do know your pain when it comes to being a dad, although I am not a single dad. There are a lot of days when I have a lot of work to get done and my 3 year old son is running around my feet, putting things on my desk and begging for things every five minutes. I survived working with my older daughter, so I can do it again with my son. I highly advise to watch out for drinks around computers with kids around. When my daughter was 3, she dumped an entire glass of tea all over my brand new laptop, completely destroying it. Not good, but somewhat funny when I look back on it now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734113].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rough Outline
    Have you started building a list? If it all goes down the toilet then at least you have a list to hold onto.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734152].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Rough Outline Writing View Post

      Have you started building a list? If it all goes down the toilet then at least you have a list to hold onto.

      oh yeah..hahaha hmmmm i have pretty extensive list..thats how i make my quick cash. if i want to make a couple thousand i'll blast my list a high ticket affiliate product... the most i made with one blast was like $8,500 or something like that.

      dont get me wrong like my story said i have been in and out of IM for a long time...it took me over 3 years just to get where im at today!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734179].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rough Outline
        Originally Posted by Mr Swaggs View Post

        oh yeah..hahaha hmmmm i have pretty extensive list..thats how i make my quick cash. if i want to make a couple thousand i'll blast my list a high ticket affiliate product... the most i made with one blast was like $8,500 or something like that.

        dont get me wrong like my story said i have been in and out of IM for a long time...it took me over 3 years just to get where im at today!!
        As long as it's an evergreen niche and your list carries on growing then I can't see any short term problems you might hit that would jeopardise your income.

        Like others have said, build other streams of revenue, expand your branches of income etc
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt MacPherson
    I think you're still in shock. When I started making a full time income online out of nowhere I had the same fears you do now. I thought "this is too good to be true" and "what if it all just vanishes tomorrow". Don't let that sort of negative thinking get to you. Focus on how you can make even more money from your current model while building other businesses at the same time.

    For me, there was a big fear of failure. I thought I got lucky with my first bit of success and was afraid to move on to anything else. I had to overcome that fear before I could prove to myself I was completely wrong.

    Cheers,
    Matt
    Signature
    https://edabit.com :: Learn to code with interactive challenges.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author De Facto
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734274].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve Wells
      Originally Posted by De Facto View Post

      Hey swagger

      Stop hiding behind god and get a job. Feds are on their way to get you and you don't exactly fit the profile of a business person, more like a piece of rug that smells a mile far.
      Is this an inside joke? I am hoping so for your benefit, because I can see that you will be banned pretty quickly if not....

      As far as that goes, even if it is a joke, you had better change your wording and tone on this post, because I do not think that the admin here will tolerate it at all.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734314].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author De Facto
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734358].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Steve Wells
          Originally Posted by De Facto View Post

          No, it's a De Facto statement.
          If you were offended turn off the radio loudmouth.
          Thats ok, I already reported your post to admin and then added an infraction to your profile. Normally I do not like to do this at all, but for some reason your post stuck out to me as someone who is looking for trouble.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734438].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author sanssecret
            Originally Posted by EWGQDD View Post

            Thats ok, I already reported your post to admin and then added an infraction to your profile. Normally I do not like to do this at all, but for some reason your post stuck out to me as someone who is looking for trouble.
            Not somthing I do too often either. But this guy's made 4 posts and every one of them is just downright rude. Hopefully, he'll be gone soon.

            Now, as to the real reason for this thread...

            Well done you. Not just for cutting it online, but for bringing up your kids as a single dad. That's scary stuff.
            Signature
            San

            The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali
            Pay me to play. :) Order a Custom Cover today.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734648].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
      Banned
      Originally Posted by De Facto View Post

      Hey swagger

      Stop hiding behind god and get a job. Feds are on their way to get you and you don't exactly fit the profile of a business person, more like a piece of rug that smells a mile far.
      umm ok that was pretty stupid...

      hey if i wanted to hear an ass talk i would've just farted....MOVING ON!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slade556
    The short answer is to continue the model you are having success with and merely scale up. I am not sure how you generate your income but if you are an integral part of its daily function I would find portions of it that you can outsource. This frees up more time for you to focus on scaling up your business. Don't be the bottleneck that slows down your own income growth.

    Also, be sure that you continue creating assets instead of building other people's businesses. What I mean by this is make sure your income isn't at the mercy of someone else. Continue building your own lists, your own websites, your own products so your income isn't dependent upon someone else's websites/products/affiliate program.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734388].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Slade556 View Post

      The short answer is to continue the model you are having success with and merely scale up. I am not sure how you generate your income but if you are an integral part of its daily function I would find portions of it that you can outsource. This frees up more time for you to focus on scaling up your business. Don't be the bottleneck that slows down your own income growth.

      Also, be sure that you continue creating assets instead of building other people's businesses. What I mean by this is make sure your income isn't at the mercy of someone else. Continue building your own lists, your own websites, your own products so your income isn't dependent upon someone else's websites/products/affiliate program.

      yeah i know i have to scale up that was the basis of the post.

      i have recently gotten into outsourcing..oh what a beautiful thing.

      and my whole business model goes like this..

      make money from the intial release of my products...make the real big money from promoting to my list...then make the recurring income with seo and people finding my site in google and my affiliates promoting for me..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734404].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ELVISTHEPELVIS
    This is why i love this forum it is always inspiring. Congatulations Mr.Swagg.

    Brian
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hanz
    Originally Posted by Mr Swaggs View Post

    wussup warriors...

    ok so im going on my 5 month of earning over $4,000 online. this **** is crazy as hell because 6 months ago i was on food stamps lol.

    so i pretty much found a system that works for me and thats what i implement everyday.

    my question is how do you guys deal with growth. because i dont want to become stagnant and stay at the 4k-5k per month plateau.

    QUICK STORY..

    I remember when i first started marketing online i tried everything out from cpa, to ppc, to affiliate marketing and so on..even auto blogs and all that other BS.

    nothing was working for me. and i just thought that this stuff was impossible, so i quit for about 7 months and came back, quit again then i came back once again and just went full time.

    now whats interesting is when i was a noob my fears were that i wouldnt make enough to live off of, so why waste my time..(i was 23 in the airforce stationed overseas with no family..i was recently divorced from a horrible 2 year marriage..and to top it off i was awarded full custody of both of my boys) so i needed real money.

    but then as soon as i started making enough money to pay the bills, my fears flipped...im now scared that i wont be able to keep up with the growth rates of my business because the DAILY growth rates alone are huge...

    so i wanted to know what you guys do to deal with growing your online business and taking it to the next level.

    as a 24 year old single dad i feel i already got over the hard part...but for some reason these growth issues really scare me!
    Good job Swaggs. That's a lot less stress now with the household I'm sure. Which area of IM are you most focused on that have yielded the best results? I'm assuming product creation and list building if I read that right. Any advice you have to offer in hitting that 4-5k mark for those still working at it? Again, glad to see you doing really well for yourself. Keep it up!
    Signature
    All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734464].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ashokpobox
    Well, I hope you method / system keeps working coz I earned around about 1,00,00000 dollars from my method in last four years and now it has stopped and Im back to square one. Now I am working with Work From Home website jobs.eklkbk.info and its going great.
    Keep yourself ready with new system. BEST of Luck
    Signature

    Welcome to Manzinetworks.com - Connecting People Globally ...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734499].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hanz
      Originally Posted by ashokpobox View Post

      Well, I hope you method / system keeps working coz I earned around about 1,00,00000 dollars from my method in last four years and now it has stopped and Im back to square one. Now I am working with Work From Home website jobs.eklkbk.info and its going great.
      Keep yourself ready with new system. BEST of Luck
      What happened to that 1,00,00000 dollars you earned? Did you spend it all?
      Signature
      All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734850].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author davidjames42973
        Hey,

        Congratulations on your success! You should seriously create a product of your own on how you made the money that you make. Also make other products to sell as well. Then keep cranking out quality mini products that you can offer to your list, the Warrior Forum and through organic traffic.

        It's always cool to hear success stories...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChickenMan
    I'm tagging this for later not because tc's story inspires me and I'm in a somewhat similar boat though I'm not on food stamps but i'm a college student
    Signature

    If money grew on trees, we'd all die from a lack of oxygen.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AFI
    Congrats to you Mr. Swaggs.....don't be afraid of success. Embrace it, you EARNED IT!
    Signature

    Learn about Internet Marketing from my dofollow comment blog.....Make Extra Money At Home...
    I WILL BUILD YOU YOUR OWN CUSTOM AMAZON REVIEW SITE - HUNDREDS SOLD!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tovuti
    Way to go Swaggs!

    As for your fear issue.... as human beings, fear is a normal part of life. Many of us deal with the fear that we'll never make it and that life will always be a struggle. So congratulations for not having to deal with that anymore!

    I've heard that most successful people fear hanging onto their success once they've reached it (i.e. there's only one place to go....) So to combat that, I agree with other people here that you need to diversify so that if one income stream dries up, you can move on to another one easily.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2734835].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Todd R
    That's a great story there Mr Swaggs. Congratulations. Having read through most of the above thread, I suggest you try several things. Pick what you know about and reapply it, but don't be afraid to explore outsourcing. If you can learn to outsource parts of your business, you'll have more time to work at other money making online projects. Good luck and you know what... if it scares you a little that's probably a good thing it keeps you sharp with your eyes open.
    Signature
    Interested in affiliate marketing..?? Join Erica Stone and Todd Royer's webinar every Thursday, 8pm EST
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joelraitt
    if i wa you, id build a nest egg (if you were on stamps before) so you can live for at last a yar or 2 with no income...then figure **** out from there...but risk it all man, gotta have $ to live.
    Signature

    Work smart, work hard, never give up. Learn with me here: http://www.joelraitt.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735188].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
      Banned
      Some of the above threads were hilarious.. hahaha especially the guy who made 1 million dollars but lost it all bwaahahahahaha comedy at its finest...the last time i heard a lie that good OJ Simpson was set free..

      Anyway thanks all for the words of encouragement..but let me put this out there..

      i will say the biggest thing (after reading some of the above threads) seem to be that i am afraid of failing, after seeing success.

      because i have a plan to implement a new business model but im like what if it doesn't pan out like i want it to..

      but after reading this this thread, my fear is slowly turning into passion...JUST DO IT, and get it done.

      as for creating a product on how ive made money hmmmm i guess i could do that but thats not really my thing. Some people online lve nothing better than to teach other people how to make money online..my passion is in another niche (yes so far all of my success has come from one niche).

      but i did make a post earlier about how i make roughly between 1k - 2k per month....about half of my income...

      you can view it here.

      --ok nevermind it looks like the post was deleted__
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735240].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hanz
        Originally Posted by Mr Swaggs View Post

        Some of the above threads were hilarious.. hahaha especially the guy who made 1 million dollars but lost it all bwaahahahahaha comedy at its finest...the last time i heard a lie that good OJ Simpson was set free..

        Anyway thanks all for the words of encouragement..but let me put this out there..

        i will say the biggest thing (after reading some of the above threads) seem to be that i am afraid of failing, after seeing success.

        because i have a plan to implement a new business model but im like what if it doesn't pan out like i want it to..

        but after reading this this thread, my fear is slowly turning into passion...JUST DO IT, and get it done.

        as for creating a product on how ive made money hmmmm i guess i could do that but thats not really my thing. Some people online lve nothing better than to teach other people how to make money online..my passion is in another niche (yes so far all of my success has come from one niche).

        but i did make a post earlier about how i make roughly between 1k - 2k per month....about half of my income...

        you can view it here.

        --ok nevermind it looks like the post was deleted__
        That wasn't 1 million dollars Mr Swaggs. It was 10 million. Notice there were 7 zeroes in the figure? And at the same time he was advertising a bogus work from home website. I just want to know how a guy who was making 10 million online is now doing data-entry jobs. What did you do with all that money, ashokpobox??!?!?!?!:confused:
        Signature
        All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735310].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J Bold
    Many people do not succeed not because of the fear of failure, but because of the fear of succeeding.

    It sounds silly, but it's very true for certain people or maybe certain personality types. I myself have had this problem.

    You can be in a comfortable situation, not even a good situation, but just get stuck in a rut of thinking a certain way and never truly in real life terms believe you can achieve your dreams. They are just dreams, nothing more. A fantasy world which is so far away because your mindmap cannot hold you accountable to actually getting it done.

    But, wow, you have overcome that and now are truly successful. But the fear is still their. Perfectly understandable. it can overwhelming. A successful business can lead to more stress.

    My suggestion is just find something that centers you. Perhaps you would find a bit of meditation to be helpful. Whatever it is, search for that contented feeling. Something to calm you down. It's just different for everyone.

    Best of luck and kudos on your accomplishments.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J Bold
    Yes, the fear of failure after success can be even worse than the fears you had before you even succeeded!

    Certainly valid fears, there.

    I would say ya, just do it. Don't sit around worrying about it, it will only make it worse. You have to control your mind and make yourself think positive thoughts and not muddle your thinking too much. It's really important, at least that's what I've found.

    Also, your other thread appears to not be there, anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dwight Anthony
    Good for you man, look even more into time management, outsourcing more than you think and surround yourself with good peers. Lots of growth would be a good thing, many people's problems are not making money online and you have cracked the code at least.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
    Banned
    definitely
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanLeonard
    Originally Posted by Mr Swaggs View Post

    wussup warriors...

    ok so im going on my 5 month of earning over $4,000 online. this **** is crazy as hell because 6 months ago i was on food stamps lol.

    so i pretty much found a system that works for me and thats what i implement everyday.

    my question is how do you guys deal with growth. because i dont want to become stagnant and stay at the 4k-5k per month plateau.

    QUICK STORY..

    I remember when i first started marketing online i tried everything out from cpa, to ppc, to affiliate marketing and so on..even auto blogs and all that other BS.

    nothing was working for me. and i just thought that this stuff was impossible, so i quit for about 7 months and came back, quit again then i came back once again and just went full time.

    now whats interesting is when i was a noob my fears were that i wouldnt make enough to live off of, so why waste my time..(i was 23 in the airforce stationed overseas with no family..i was recently divorced from a horrible 2 year marriage..and to top it off i was awarded full custody of both of my boys) so i needed real money.

    but then as soon as i started making enough money to pay the bills, my fears flipped...im now scared that i wont be able to keep up with the growth rates of my business because the DAILY growth rates alone are huge...

    so i wanted to know what you guys do to deal with growing your online business and taking it to the next level.

    as a 24 year old single dad i feel i already got over the hard part...but for some reason these growth issues really scare me!


    Check this site out man- these guys REALLY know there stuff. If I had any money I'd be investing it where they told me to:

    Uncommon Wisdom Daily

    Congratz on your success!

    -Ryan
    Signature
    the hottest KINDLE CASE STUDY of 2015 - FREE - NO OPTIN NEEDED!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author buffblaze
    so how exactly are u making ur money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanvroman
    I know the feeling Swaggs as I deal with the same thing. My business in the last 8 months has shot up to $5k/week. It's hard to give advice for your situation other than just use common sense.

    At $4k/mo - you are in a tough position where you can't really afford to hire someone yet, and how much of the work to generate the $4k absolutely requires you? For me, I have a part-timer that I hired.

    For awhile I was working 18 hours a day keeping up with my day job and my booming business - when I got to a point where I was making 3 times as much on my business, I knew it was time to quit and go full time on my own thing. It's freakin scary to pull that trigger but ultimately it's worth it.

    But keep on keeping on, work those hours if you have to, as you can see, it pays off. Try and put in processes that allow you to outsource (or hire) for as much help as you reasonably can.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735490].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hanz
      Originally Posted by ryanvroman View Post

      I know the feeling Swaggs as I deal with the same thing. My business in the last 8 months has shot up to $5k/week. It's hard to give advice for your situation other than just use common sense.

      At $4k/mo - you are in a tough position where you can't really afford to hire someone yet, and how much of the work to generate the $4k absolutely requires you? For me, I have a part-timer that I hired.

      For awhile I was working 18 hours a day keeping up with my day job and my booming business - when I got to a point where I was making 3 times as much on my business, I knew it was time to quit and go full time on my own thing. It's freakin scary to pull that trigger but ultimately it's worth it.

      But keep on keeping on, work those hours if you have to, as you can see, it pays off. Try and put in processes that allow you to outsource (or hire) for as much help as you reasonably can.
      You're making 5K a week net profit, ryan? As in 5K in spending cash in your hand? I'd have to hire you as my new coach then!
      Signature
      All The Hottest eBooks, Graphics, Software, Videos, Audios, SEO Reports & Articles You Want with PLR ~ New Products Added Daily in Super Hot Niches! ~ Sign Up to PLR Assassin Today
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735518].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author blackhawkup
        Banned
        Originally Posted by RyanLeonard View Post

        Check this site out man- these guys REALLY know there stuff. If I had any money I'd be investing it where they told me to:

        Uncommon Wisdom Daily

        Congratz on your success!

        -Ryan
        i actually started out in stocks...another funny story.. when i was 13 i decided that i wanted to be rich..my only skill was that i was naturally funny. so i decided i would become a stand up comic as an entry to acting.

        so i did, from 14-18 i was playing everything from comedy clubs to strips clubs and everything in between.

        well i graduated highschool and went to college with my girlfriend to play basketball(we both were on the team..it was a junco, lol)

        well it was there that i found the library and i buried myself in there for days. i lost the acting bug and found stocks...my first stock that i ever bought was "Sirius satellite radio" lol that was back in 2004 i was 18 and the stock was only .30 cents...i learned everything about warren buffett and im a die hard value investor til this day.

        so as i personally wouldnt trust those guys on the site you showed i appreciate the helping hand..



        Originally Posted by buffblaze View Post

        so how exactly are u making ur money.
        as i said above i had a really long post giving some of the details..

        my business model isn't really complicated, but the way that i have it setup its so precise that it's hard to explain.

        basically i have different levels of products the are made precisely to achieve different goals...i offer free products up to 1000+..

        the free products build trust and authority

        the cheap products leave you yearning for more

        and my high ticket products are because my free and cheap products were so good you feel it's your honor to buy my more high end and exclusive products...

        look at it like a war.....you have two sides battling.
        the free products knock out the first wave of enemies.

        the cheap products knock out the second wave

        the high end products ..hell you won the war at this point lol..

        (o and almost all of my stuff has recurring income).


        Originally Posted by ryanvroman View Post

        I know the feeling Swaggs as I deal with the same thing. My business in the last 8 months has shot up to $5k/week. It's hard to give advice for your situation other than just use common sense.

        At $4k/mo - you are in a tough position where you can't really afford to hire someone yet, and how much of the work to generate the $4k absolutely requires you? For me, I have a part-timer that I hired.

        For awhile I was working 18 hours a day keeping up with my day job and my booming business - when I got to a point where I was making 3 times as much on my business, I knew it was time to quit and go full time on my own thing. It's freakin scary to pull that trigger but ultimately it's worth it.

        But keep on keeping on, work those hours if you have to, as you can see, it pays off. Try and put in processes that allow you to outsource (or hire) for as much help as you reasonably can.
        just the motivation i needed thanx bro..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    Originally Posted by Mr Swaggs View Post

    wussup warriors...

    ok so im going on my 5 month of earning over $4,000 online. this **** is crazy as hell because 6 months ago i was on food stamps lol.

    so i pretty much found a system that works for me and thats what i implement everyday.

    my question is how do you guys deal with growth. because i dont want to become stagnant and stay at the 4k-5k per month plateau.

    QUICK STORY..

    I remember when i first started marketing online i tried everything out from cpa, to ppc, to affiliate marketing and so on..even auto blogs and all that other BS.

    nothing was working for me. and i just thought that this stuff was impossible, so i quit for about 7 months and came back, quit again then i came back once again and just went full time.

    now whats interesting is when i was a noob my fears were that i wouldnt make enough to live off of, so why waste my time..(i was 23 in the airforce stationed overseas with no family..i was recently divorced from a horrible 2 year marriage..and to top it off i was awarded full custody of both of my boys) so i needed real money.

    but then as soon as i started making enough money to pay the bills, my fears flipped...im now scared that i wont be able to keep up with the growth rates of my business because the DAILY growth rates alone are huge...

    so i wanted to know what you guys do to deal with growing your online business and taking it to the next level.

    as a 24 year old single dad i feel i already got over the hard part...but for some reason these growth issues really scare me!
    Something is iffy here. Sorry to say! OP sig links were changing while i was refreshing this. This is not having to do with the warriorforum but the OP changing it himself. Hmmmm fishy?

    The OP talks about making all this money, and he is marketing a continuity program for good money. I gather that is his successanaire link in his sig that he is talking about??? am I right???

    When you read his sales page it talks about his students making more money than he is per month ? fishy again?? hmmmm

    Can the OP mr swaggs fill us in maybe. I am hoping this is not just a classic under the radar way of him spamming the forum. I have seen this before

    But mr swaggs, might be able to fill us in.???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2735533].message }}

Trending Topics