The blog sold a product and has done not to bad - making around 1500$ US in 6 weeks. So it's ticking along nicely. I want to start on blog number two - but this time i want to experiment with a click bank product.
So here is my plan.
- Create a blog with 10 articles on the subject, making them keyword dense on a chosen keyword.
- URL of the blog will also be the keyword
- Set up popup domination on it offering a free ebook on the topic on sign up.
- Set up a chain of 5 auto responders - each one a tip on the specific subject of the blog.
- The last email will contain the link to the click bank product.
- Spent some money on around 800 backlinks of 4 to 9 PR pages.
- join 5 forums on the topic and add my url into my signature and spend some time cultivating good relationships on those forums to get some solid traffic from click throughs.
Then cut it loose - rinse and repeat.
I know there will be some work involved on SEO and setting everything up - but my question is , is this an ok plan - have i missed anything crucial?
Also - is this decent for a clickbank product?
Initial $/sale: $17.40 | Avg %/sale: 70.0% | Avg Rebill Total: $90.14 | Avg %/rebill: 70.0% | Grav: 13.58