1. write articles on products or services you know. i can't seem to stress that enough.
2. give your honest experience or review on the item. if you're working within your profession, this could make things easy for you.
2. pick a market that's not big enough that's it's too popular but not so corner-cased that its hardly known
3. usually writing articles for free article submission sites tends to hit a pretty good user base (just google 'free articles' to get a list of a handful of good sites)
4. make the articles as 'human' as possible. just be yourself
5. embed affiliate links through out your article, but not so much that it bombards the user with ads
6. repeat steps 1-5
i get pretty decent traffic to the affiliate programs i'm a part of and it ranges anywhere from 50-100 unique's every 2 days. a good percentage of those convert, but i'm always looking for more tips from you guys
so i'll leave it at that and open it up for suggestions from others since you're all so