by cweber
5 replies
I will be heading off to university next year at the cost of $20000 per year. I'm wondering if you guys have any help or advice that you could offer on how I would be able to pay for it all. I'm looking into a student loan, any other ideas or help on this would be greatly appreciated. thanks
#help or advice
  • What I would do is go online and research grants. Depending on what your major is going to be you may be able to find grants to fund your education. Also the next best thing would be a student loan but i didnt like those very much. But i do know that grants would be your best bet.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2797505].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cweber
      Originally Posted by ProsperityMarketing View Post

      What I would do is go online and research grants. Depending on what your major is going to be you may be able to find grants to fund your education. Also the next best thing would be a student loan but i didnt like those very much. But i do know that grants would be your best bet.
      Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I am going through for IT Networking and security course. Do you think there would be grants or anything like that for a course like this. thanks again.

      Chris
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2797527].message }}
      • Originally Posted by cweber View Post

        Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I am going through for IT Networking and security course. Do you think there would be grants or anything like that for a course like this. thanks again.

        Chris
        I am sure there is like i said you would have to research it and see what there is available. When you do your research let me know what you come up with.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2797615].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author cweber
          Originally Posted by ProsperityMarketing View Post

          I am sure there is like i said you would have to research it and see what there is available. When you do your research let me know what you come up with.
          Thanks for your help. I really do appreciate it Have a great weekend
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2797667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mukul Verma
    I hear running a online business is a good idea. It had motivated me after I was done school to pay off, so do it now instead
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2797584].message }}

Trending Topics