Which Is The Best Online Course For Newbie To Clickbank Affiliate Marketing?

22 replies
Hello,

I am about to kick start on my affiliate marketing.

I have Affiliate Millionaire by Andrew Fox, and CB Wealth Formula By Anik Singal.

But before I start with them, I have decided to ask my fellow warriors
if they have any on better that has really help them kickstart their own
affiliate marketing campaign.

I need honest recommendations.

Thanks in advance
#affiliate #clickbank #marketing #newbie #online
  • Profile picture of the author Not So New
    Hey Dessy,

    What kicked started it for me was AffiloBluePrint by Mark Ling.

    Good Luck with you new business

    Sid
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799142].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dessytall1
      Originally Posted by Not So New View Post

      Hey Dessy,

      What kicked started it for me was AffiloBluePrint by Mark Ling.

      Good Luck with you new business

      Sid
      Thanks man, for your comment.
      Really appreciate it a lot

      Anyone esle
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dessytall1
    @ANonnaMoose thanks. I am also think about Amazon too on the long run

    @Chris Kent, thanks a lot. Perfectionism is what my problem is. But Im start with a squeeze page to collect subscribers, of which both courses i mentioned earlier agree on.
    Thanks a lot

    Pls more comments
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799211].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tgro03
      It sounds like you've already got enough to get started. You will never know it all. Don't wait to start until you know it all, if you do you'll never start!

      Just continue your education and never stop learning. Throughout your online career you'll probably invest in hundreds of different courses of all kinds.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799234].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dessytall1
        Originally Posted by tgro03 View Post

        It sounds like you've already got enough to get started. You will never know it all. Don't wait to start until you know it all, if you do you'll never start!

        Just continue your education and never stop learning. Throughout your online career you'll probably invest in hundreds of different courses of all kinds.

        hmmmm..... thanks for the IM advice. I really appreciate it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799435].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aiarashi
    First I think you should tell us what it is exactly that you would want to know, so that no one gives you information that you already know and therefore don't need.
    Are you just starting and don't know anything about IM or are you familiar with the concepts it involves?
    =3
    Signature
    Internet (Marketing) is Serious Business
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799223].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dessytall1
      Originally Posted by Cheapy S View Post

      First I think you should tell us what it is exactly that you would want to know, so that no one gives you information that you already know and therefore don't need.
      Are you just starting and don't know anything about IM or are you familiar with the concepts it involves?
      =3
      I am already familiar with the concepts. I just wanna know which help any affiliate marketer now to kick start his aff. campaign
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JulieJ
    I use IPK from Clickbank to create Christmas ministies - excellent course and good returns via Amazon - very easy to get to grips with for a newbie in affiliate marketing like me!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799576].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author syedasim786
      Here is my suggestion,

      You already have information on how to promote clickbank products as an affiliate. Andrew Fox course should be enough, it's a great program from what I hear.

      Rather than spending more money on products that promise you a money making dream, do yourself a favor and just try one of the methods you have learned. Use your money to invest in your business rather than on another IM product.

      I am pretty sure you know how the affiliate marketing business works, I use to be one of those who have purchased many affiliate marketing courses and have spent thousands in my IM education. Now I am finally doing pretty well and it's all thanks to taking action from what I have learned, stop being an opportunity seeker and start being an entrepreneur.

      I have no doubt that you can dominate being an affiliate for clickbank products if you put what you have learned into use. All the best to ya
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799623].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dessytall1
        Originally Posted by syedasim786 View Post

        Here is my suggestion,

        You already have information on how to promote clickbank products as an affiliate. Andrew Fox course should be enough, it's a great program from what I hear.

        Rather than spending more money on products that promise you a money making dream, do yourself a favor and just try one of the methods you have learned. Use your money to invest in your business rather than on another IM product.

        I am pretty sure you know how the affiliate marketing business works, I use to be one of those who have purchased many affiliate marketing courses and have spent thousands in my IM education. Now I am finally doing pretty well and it's all thanks to taking action from what I have learned, stop being an opportunity seeker and start being an entrepreneur.

        I have no doubt that you can dominate being an affiliate for clickbank products if you put what you have learned into use. All the best to ya

        wow! thanks man. it is words like yours that I
        really need.

        thanks a lot. I really appreciate the fact that
        you took your time to type in this motivational
        words.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Big Al
    I'm with Chris K ...

    You've already got two products purchased ... start to apply them otherwise you'll get sucked into the never-ending spiral of consuming without doing.

    Don't touch anything else until you've given them a fair go and got results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Richardson
    CB Wealth Formula is a great product. Look through that and TAKE ACTION.

    Also worth noting, if you head to Anik Singal's blog hes got a great e book about building your Online Empire - That might help you.

    Also read "Think And Grow Rich" By Napoleon Hill. This will get your mindset going in the right direction too.

    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801195].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dessytall1
      Originally Posted by Josh Richardson View Post

      CB Wealth Formula is a great product. Look through that and TAKE ACTION.

      Also worth noting, if you head to Anik Singal's blog hes got a great e book about building your Online Empire - That might help you.

      Also read "Think And Grow Rich" By Napoleon Hill. This will get your mindset going in the right direction too.

      Good luck!
      Great one from you Josh. Thanks

      I will go get started right away
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nicola Lane
    I have two standard replies that may help you:

    Questions and comments regarding selecting click bank products and especially clickbank gravity come up here on a regular basis - so I have a standard reply which I hope will help.

    When it comes to Clickbank knowledge there are two Warriors whose knowledge really is outstanding - I recommend looking at posts made by them for helpful and above all accurate information:

    View Profile: Alexa Smith

    View Profile: Harvey.Segal

    A very helpful post on product selection (By Alexa Smith) can be found here:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post2161932

    A useful explanation of what gravity is actually telling you is here:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post2495251

    And for information from Clickbank for affiliates look here:

    Help Center: Affiliate Help Index


    Threads asking how to do Article Marketing come up quite often here - so I have a standard reply - I hope this helps:

    Two brilliant threads to read about article marketing are these:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...marketing.html

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...eza-first.html

    Read them both - all the way through - and take notes.

    For further information I recommend the following directory - It is education in article marketing - a guide book and monthly newsletters - with a directory thrown in! You can read what Warriors think about it here:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...alks-walk.html

    Promote My Articles Article Marketing Service

    also available as a WSO here:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...g-service.html

    This is a really great WSO for people trying to write good preselling articles:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...iors-only.html

    I can also recommend the WSO's from this guy:

    View Profile: Zeus66

    In particular this one - All people interested in article marketing should study this!

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-you-need.html

    This guy also has some good stuff - some article marketing some on other things

    View Profile: Steven Wagenheim

    Hope this helps.
    Signature

    I like to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dean Jackson
    Nicola, thanks for those resources - really appreciate you took the time to make a standard response.

    We can't really stop people from asking similar questions over and over again so that's a great idea, especially when people can't filter out smoke-blowers from the real deal

    - Dean
    Signature
    NEW: CRAZIEST Copywriting offer ever offered on WF
    My top student WILL make your sales go BANANAS!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Giannetti
    Cb wealth formula is all you would ever need to get started making commissions....and build your list......Take actions and you will see results....Start taking action...Buying course after course won't do anything unless you take ACTION!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801490].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dessytall1
      Originally Posted by Joe Giannetti View Post

      Cb wealth formula is all you would ever need to get started making commissions....and build your list......Take actions and you will see results....Start taking action...Buying course after course won't do anything unless you take ACTION!

      thanks Joe. The only problem is that CB Wealth Formula does not have
      video tutorials. But it explains well enough. I will combine it with Affiliate Millionaire
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Richardson
    i could have sworn my copy of CB Wealth formula was completely videos :S
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801710].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dessytall1
      Originally Posted by Josh Richardson View Post

      i could have sworn my copy of CB Wealth formula was completely videos :S
      i too have the same ..... lol

      thanks anyway
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2802689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jsmithii68
    Commission Ritual By Brian G Johnson - is the absolute awesome. i am almost a complete newbie. after brians course i made $200 my first month and $500 my second month.

    Im looking into affiloblue print also - Mark Ling is a worth contender.
    Signature
    Jim W. Smith
    Internet Marketers Oasis - My Personal Blog

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2829724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommykoo
    Well, there are lots of good products out there. I start my affiliate marketing journey by browsing around affiliate marketing blogs. There are some that provide you high quality free training that is enough to get you started.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8703043].message }}

Trending Topics