Autoblogging with Google Alanytics

by pr0n1x
14 replies
Hello.
I created a blog and fill the content through SeoLinkVine.
Can I put a blog on Google Analytics?
This will not lead to any undesirable consequences?
#alanytics #autoblogging #google
  • Profile picture of the author Wide
    No body will be able to answer you this question.

    I have lived by one golden rules when creating autoblogs:
    Make every blog unique, which include:

    - Do not use the same wordpress theme more than once (unless it's the default one).
    - Do not use adsense.
    - Do not use Google Analytics or any other service where you need to insert the same code on all domains.
    - Do not place more than 20 websites on the same VPS
    - No more than 1 VPS from the same hosting company (C-Class IP)

    In short: You need to make it as hard as possible for google to see your websites are related.

    Well.... this is how I do it anyway
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814429].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pr0n1x
      Originally Posted by Wide View Post

      No body will be able to answer you this question.

      I have lived by one golden rules when creating autoblogs:
      Make every blog unique, which include:

      - Do not use the same wordpress theme more than once (unless it's the default one).
      - Do not use adsense.
      - Do not use Google Analytics or any other service where you need to insert the same code on all domains.
      - Do not place more than 20 websites on the same VPS
      - No more than 1 VPS from the same hosting company (C-Class IP)

      In short: You need to make it as hard as possible for google to see your websites are related.

      Well.... this is how I do it anyway
      Do not use adsense. - WHY?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814546].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Wide
        Originally Posted by pr0n1x View Post

        Do not use adsense. - WHY?
        It has been posted quite a bit of time.
        When you reach a certain amount of autoblogs, then your account will be terminated - it's just a matter of time.

        It should be safe up to around 40-50 blogs, after this point people start to get accounts terminated.

        Think there is some sort of warning system built into adsense around this amount. Anyway, thats where people start to report problems.

        I use CPA and built the blogs around them, works quite well.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814554].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author pr0n1x
          Originally Posted by Wide View Post

          It has been posted quite a bit of time.
          When you reach a certain amount of autoblogs, then your account will be terminated - it's just a matter of time.

          It should be safe up to around 40-50 blogs, after this point people start to get accounts terminated.

          Think there is some sort of warning system built into adsense around this amount. Anyway, thats where people start to report problems.

          I use CPA and built the blogs around them, works quite well.
          I have my blogs (not autoblog), with unique content, which are built around different micro-niches. They should adsense. If I do 50 of these sites, then Google will block my account?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814566].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Wide
            Originally Posted by pr0n1x View Post

            I have my blogs (not autoblog), with unique content, which are built around different micro-niches. They should adsense. If I do 50 of these sites, then Google will block my account?
            No one can tell for sure, i'm just saying what I have been reading during the years

            When you reach a certain amount, then google will review your blogs and if they think they are running on automated content then your in trouble.

            This is the main reason why im not using adsense on my autoblogs.
            And also, I don't overload my blogs with content.

            Some people post 5-10 new posts per day, i do around 3-4 per week, which seems more natural.

            No one knows how google and adsense operate, so it's all about reading about other peoples experiences and adjust accordingly.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814591].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author pr0n1x
              Some people post 5-10 new posts per day, i do around 3-4 per week, which seems more natural.
              How many now post on your blog?
              And what is your traffic in a day?
              How much do you earn on a blog in a month?

              And could you tell me about the CPA?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814612].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Wide
                Originally Posted by pr0n1x View Post

                How many now post on your blog?
                And what is your traffic in a day?
                How much do you earn on a blog in a month?

                And could you tell me about the CPA?
                How many now post on your blog? I start from 0, then post 4-5 per week.
                How much do you earn on a blog in a month? Average $10 per month per blog.

                And could you tell me about the CPA? You find a product that match the topic of your blog, then promote it. I use the bottom of each page and the right menu for promotion.
                Signature
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814631].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BloggerHigh
        Originally Posted by pr0n1x View Post

        Do not use adsense. - WHY?
        because it allows Google to tie together all your sites in about 0.002 seconds. And if they decide any of your sites are 'spam', what do you think will happen to ALL of them?
        Signature

        Don't add anything to this sig file prior to 01/01/2011

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2819719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aaarrrggghhh
    I have Google Analytics on many of my autoblogs and have never had any problem.

    However, I do know that many bloggers don't like Big G following.

    On sites that I flip, some have Google Analytics (GA) while others don't. Buyers do like to see Google Analytics but I have been just using the AWstats and haven't had any problems.

    There are plenty of other free alternatives available. I tried an internal WordPress plugin but it ended up being too resource intensive on the hosting servers so I wouldn't recommend going that way.

    Hope this helps...happy autoblogging
    Signature
    "What Can The Source Publishing Do For My Business?"
    We Grow Your Business On-Line
    >> TheSourcePublishing.com <<

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814489].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pr0n1x
      Originally Posted by Aaarrrggghhh View Post

      I have Google Analytics on many of my autoblogs and have never had any problem.

      However, I do know that many bloggers don't like Big G following.

      On sites that I flip, some have Google Analytics (GA) while others don't. Buyers do like to see Google Analytics but I have been just using the AWstats and haven't had any problems.

      There are plenty of other free alternatives available. I tried an internal WordPress plugin but it ended up being too resource intensive on the hosting servers so I wouldn't recommend going that way.

      Hope this helps...happy autoblogging
      I used to use the GA is very comfortable.
      I am opposed to the statistics of the server hosting.
      How do you make money on your blog?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrea Wilson
    I dont think there is any harm in autoblogging and using analytics for tracking your visitors (based on Zeus66's thread about Adsense Empire). If you are confused then stick with free resources. That might give you a peace of mind.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814704].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pr0n1x
      Originally Posted by Andrea Wilson View Post

      I dont think there is any harm in autoblogging and using analytics for tracking your visitors (based on Zeus66's thread about Adsense Empire). If you are confused then stick with free resources. That might give you a peace of mind.
      based on Zeus66's thread about Adsense Empire
      can you give a link? because I can not find it internet
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2818988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dansevigny
    Google is really bad at their internal communication & integration. I guarantee you Analytics is not helping the spam team do their job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2819136].message }}

Trending Topics