[Video] 14 Evergreen Products that will ALWAYS Sell on the Warrior Forum

29 replies

For some reason this video cut off when it processed at YT, so I re-recorded the last few evergreen products so you don't miss anything....


For the readers on the forum:

*Create PLR for big markets
*CPA / Affiliate marketing
*Traffic Driving
*List building
*How to recruit JV's
*Offline Marketing
*Outsourcing
*Backlinks /SEO
*Get Rich Quick
*Graphic Design (ecovers and minisites)
*How to make money in WSOs
*Product Creation
*Blogging
*Copywriting


.... The meat is really in the videos, but those are the evergreen products people will always buy on the WF
#evergreen #forum #products #sell #warrior
  • Profile picture of the author tpw
    Darn it... I was going to scan your post for the real jewels of information... But you put it into 13 minutes of video and did not give me a text option...

    I guess I didn't need to know what you were sharing with us...
    Signature
    Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
    Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2853942].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robs132
      Originally Posted by tpw View Post

      Darn it... I was going to scan your post for the real jewels of information... But you put it into 13 minutes of video and did not give me a text option...

      I guess I didn't need to know what you were sharing with us...
      Jinx!!!!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2853951].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author James Foster
      Originally Posted by tpw View Post

      I guess I didn't need to know what you were sharing with us...
      No worries man. If you don't want to watch a few minutes of video to see all the ways you can profit from this forum.... it's no sweat off my back.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854011].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris Ramsey
        I'm with James on this one... his videos are always pretty kickass, so I'd take the time to watch them. But if you don't have the time, you don't have the time. More for me
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854020].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tpw
        Originally Posted by James Foster View Post

        No worries man. If you don't want to watch a few minutes of video to see all the ways you can profit from this forum.... it's no sweat off my back.

        No sweat off my back either... Although a quick bullet point would have been nice...

        So here is the truth...

        I was making a quick pass thru the WF... Your title caught my eye and I WAS interested...

        But I have got to go do my work now...

        And I may not find your post when I get back into the forum in a few days...
        Signature
        Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
        Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robs132
    I thought this post would get more attention.

    I guess what they say about people clicking on videos in a forum is true
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2853945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Foster
    Well Bill, I don't agree with your ideas about just skimming things.... but I do agree that people learn in different ways... So to that end, I'll add a bullet list of the 14 ways under the videos for those who prefer reading.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854053].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tpw
      Originally Posted by James Foster View Post

      Well Bill, I don't agree with your ideas about just skimming things.... but I do agree that people learn in different ways... So to that end, I'll add a bullet list of the 14 ways under the videos for those who prefer reading.
      Thank you... I actually watch few videos...
      Signature
      Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
      Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854060].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
      Originally Posted by James Foster View Post

      ... So to that end, I'll add a bullet list of the 14 ways under the videos for those who prefer reading.
      Good idea, James.

      It would also help those who prefer discussing.


      Frank
      Signature
      TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854071].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Curt7
    For me videos are a nuisance. I've lost most of my hearing and I seldom understand what is being said.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JackTriggs
    Great stuff there James, should be really useful for a lot of folks
    Signature
    Make $1000's Every Month By "Cool Dude Marketing"? You Gotta Check This
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854101].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Brad Spencer
      Originally Posted by JackTriggs View Post

      Great stuff there James, should be really useful for a lot of folks
      Jack, I'm glad someone finally appreciated what he did.

      Free content is exactly that...free and should be appreciated for what it is. You'll never please everyone and everyone's entitled to their own opinion but damn...why is it the first threads on this post are bitching about it being video? No time to walk under a quarter hour of video?

      No offense but that doesn't sound too interested at all. I'm not into flaming anyone so no need to reply with nasty replies on my post here...but seriously where's the love and brotherly spirit that a forum is meant to foster (sorry for using your last name James...worked in my point)?

      This is why a lot of forum members don't spend time here giving free stuff away...they don't get thanked for what they do.

      Well...I'm thanking you James. Great content as usual in all your vids.

      Cheers,

      Brad
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Munch
    Thanks for the post.

    Truely evergreen would be when the product won't become outdated, and in some of those niches like traffic building, outsourcing and blogging the game can change quick.

    But certainly things like copywriting & PLR will be more evergreen.
    Signature
    I rarely check my PMs here, if you need support, help or have a question please go to our support desk.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854150].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author James Foster
      Originally Posted by ChrisTew View Post


      Truely evergreen would be when the product won't become outdated, and in some of those niches like traffic building, outsourcing and blogging the game can change quick.
      I agree that the tactics change, but to me, that's what makes it evergreen. The tactics might become outdated but the topic isn't going away.

      People are always going to want to get other people to do their work for them, regardless if the sites or method. If you can provide them with a cheaper or quicker way to do it, people will buy it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854619].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DogScout
    Videos are good when they are under 40 seconds long.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    Oh, freaking boo hoo! Some people PREFER video but you don't see them flaming text posts asking for it to be in video format, do you? I sure don't. Cut the guy some slack. Anyway...

    Thank you James.

    Your efforts ARE appreciated.

    You could have just made the videos and shared them with a select few, you could have chose not to make them at all, you could have SOLD them, but you decided to share them instead.

    And that's the thanks you get?

    Anyway, I just wanted to add another voice that wasn't sounding like a whining crybaby and say thank you.

    All the best,
    Michael

    p.s. Thanks for adding the bullet points.
    Signature

    "Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854316].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tpw
      Originally Posted by Michael Oksa View Post

      Anyway, I just wanted to add another voice that wasn't sounding like a whining crybaby and say thank you.

      All the best,
      Michael

      p.s. Thanks for adding the bullet points.

      Michael: I did not consider my post flaming, nor do I believe I was whining...

      I simply said I don't watch video, and I would have like to see the bullet point list...

      Whining? Really?


      James: Thank you for the bullet points... Much appreciated...
      Signature
      Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
      Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2854708].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
        Originally Posted by tpw View Post

        Michael: I did not consider my post flaming, nor do I believe I was whining...

        I simply said I don't watch video, and I would have like to see the bullet point list...

        Whining? Really?


        James: Thank you for the bullet points... Much appreciated...
        No problem, Bill.

        In reality, my post was probably the whiniest in the thread.

        What I was reacting to was a lack of gratitude for whate James took the time to create and share. Sure, it takes more time to watch a video, but it also takes more time to create them, and we also get the benefit of the nuances so often absent in the printed word.

        It just seemed to me that the people complaining about a lack of text and how videos were a waste of time (to them) were wasting time by posting about it. However, you got your wish.

        My reaction was my reaction, and I was actually disappointed in what I was reading.

        If you don't like video, great! Read any of the other 1,000s of posts that are here. But, at the same time...this IS a forum and all comments are fair game as long as they don't break the rules. While I don't agree with some of the comments, they certainly are a part of what makes this forum what it is, and the list of bullet points adds to the value of the original post.

        Okay, enough of my babbling. For the record, there are no hard feelings on my end, and I hope I'm not adding fuel to the fire.

        Let's talk about making money! That's something I'm sure we can ALL agree on.



        All the best,
        Michael
        Signature

        "Ich bin en fuego!"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2855031].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author John Piteo
          Originally Posted by Michael Oksa View Post

          we also get the benefit of the nuances so often absent in the printed word.
          For those who didn't take the time watch the video I just wanted to say it's definitely worth watching. Even more so if you are struggling to find a niche or somewhere to start.
          Signature
          Want to Create a Profitable Online Course?

          CrashCourseTraining.com

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2858815].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author James Foster
            Originally Posted by John Piteo View Post

            For those who didn't take the time watch the video I just wanted to say it's definitely worth watching. Even more so if you are struggling to find a niche or somewhere to start.
            Thanks for the props John.

            That's all I was trying to do. Give people a starting point, or a new angle to make some money and get a following.

            IMHO the following is more important than the money at first. Having your tribe is undervalued in our niche. So many of us just send offer after offer without thinking of the people behind the email addresses.

            We should all strive to give them good stuff - people will reward you (with their cash) for doing it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2858902].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan C. Rinnert
      Originally Posted by Michael Oksa View Post

      Oh, freaking boo hoo! Some people PREFER video but you don't see them flaming text posts asking for it to be in video format, do you? I sure don't. Cut the guy some slack. Anyway...
      Probably because the people that prefer video hangout on YouTube and not in a discussion forum, where text posts are expected.
      Signature

      Dan's content is irregularly read by handfuls of people. Join the elite few by reading his blog: dcrBlogs.com, following him on Twitter: dcrTweets.com or reading his fiction: dcrWrites.com but NOT by Clicking Here!

      Dan also writes content for hire, but you can't afford him anyway.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2858886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Foster
    I think Michael was just sticking up for me because he saw several people complaining about the free content. (If someone gave you free ice cream would you complain that it came in a cup and not a cone?)

    I'd really like to move the conversation to be about the content and get people's opinions on that ... instead of the medium of the message.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2855059].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tpw
      Originally Posted by James Foster View Post

      I think Michael was just sticking up for me because he saw several people complaining about the free content. (If someone gave you free ice cream would you complain that it came in a cup and not a cone?)

      I'd really like to move the conversation to be about the content and get people's opinions on that ... instead of the medium of the message.

      On the ice cream... No... I would have simply declined to accept it...


      Never fear... We all get raked over the coals for free and paid content...

      I do apologize if it seemed as if I were trying to disrespect you... That was never my intention in posting...
      Signature
      Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
      Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2855124].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alan Petersen
      Originally Posted by James Foster View Post

      I think Michael was just sticking up for me because he saw several people complaining about the free content. (If someone gave you free ice cream would you complain that it came in a cup and not a cone?)

      I'd really like to move the conversation to be about the content and get people's opinions on that ... instead of the medium of the message.
      No, but if it doesn't come with sprinkles... watch out!

      Thanks James. I know you spent some time researching those evergreen products here on the forum and you could have easily cranked up a quick report to tie in with the video and sold it as a $10-$20 WSO so thanks for sharing for free!

      Brings an interesting point. People complain about stuff being "re-hashed" but there is a reason. Those are evergreen topics that sell for years. As long as you can add your own twist or maybe you can produce a better product than the others out there, go for it.

      How many product creations courses are out there? A lot. And it's for a reason it's an evergreen product that continues to sell. If it's rehashed for someone than that person needs to stop buying and start doing.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2855220].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tpw
        Originally Posted by Alan Petersen View Post

        Brings an interesting point. People complain about stuff being "re-hashed" but there is a reason. Those are evergreen topics that sell for years. As long as you can add your own twist or maybe you can produce a better product than the others out there, go for it.

        Just saying, but your stuff doesn't necessarily have to be better than the other guys' stuff on the same topic...

        The sales copy could lift a crap product over the good product, by the sheer weight of the sales message alone...

        But yes, those of us who have been writing for years have covered most of our topics before... There are few new ideas around, simply a lot of basic concepts...


        Originally Posted by Alan Petersen View Post

        How many product creations courses are out there? A lot. And it's for a reason it's an evergreen product that continues to sell. If it's rehashed for someone than that person needs to stop buying and start doing.
        ZING!!!
        Signature
        Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
        Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2855269].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Chris Ramsey
          Originally Posted by tpw View Post

          Just saying, but your stuff doesn't necessarily have to be better than the other guys' stuff on the same topic...

          The sales copy could lift a crap product over the good product, by the sheer weight of the sales message alone...

          But yes, those of us who have been writing for years have covered most of our topics before... There are few new ideas around, simply a lot of basic concepts...

          ZING!!!
          This is very true.

          However, "rehashing" old information in a new way could be exactly what somebody needs to break past their current barriers.

          I know there's been dozens of times in my own life when I've read something and didn't end up using it, but came back to the idea 2-3 years later at it really helped me push past where I was.

          "Evergreen" topics fit perfectly into this realm.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2858054].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author James Foster
        Originally Posted by Alan Petersen View Post


        Thanks James. I know you spent some time researching those evergreen products here on the forum and you could have easily cranked up a quick report to tie in with the video and sold it as a $10-$20 WSO so thanks for sharing for free!
        That's the freeline baby! Always moving it!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2856620].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cashcow
    Thanks for putting the bullet points in - like many people I don't really have the time or inclination to watch every video that comes along but the bullet points help to give me an idea of whether I want to delve in further.

    I know the responses here have been focused on your choice of media to deliver your message, but I think the reality is that people have pretty short attention spans so after the first 10 seconds about the lighting in your room, you might be losing a lot of people.

    Just saying that if you want to reach the most amount of people and get good comments in your post that keep the conversation going, some text along with the video is probably a good idea.

    Lee
    Signature
    Gone Fishing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2855204].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2858857].message }}

Trending Topics