Bored and got photoshop and will do some FREE graphics for warriors

by Quilst
15 replies
I will try to service as many warriors as I can in the next 2 hours

If you are in the need fo: header, footer, e-book cover, box cover or logo I am your fella

Free of charge

Starting now!
#bored #for free #go go get your #graphics #photoshop
  • Profile picture of the author wlcked
    mhm i don't really understand what are you offering
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author indexphp
    He's offering Photoshop services. I do this all-the-time and "get links".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Quilst
    So you 2 are you up for some graphics by me?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257475].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nightengale
      Do you still have a slot open? I'd dearly love to have a graphic of a CD I could use. I'd like to be able to open it up in Fireworks and put different titles on it for different offers.

      I'm offering different training sessions via teleseminar and/or podcasting. Even though it's all digital, I'd like to show a CD to make it seem more tangible. I haven't been able to find a graphic of a CD I like.

      You could either make it silver, like CD's are, or make a CD cover design (or whatever you call it). My site colors are hunter green, black, gray and white.

      Some examples I've seen that I like:

      1. Information Product Guy
      2. Client Attraction System: Free Client Attraction Audio CD
      3. The Book Sistah (Look at #3.)

      Make mine without the photo though!

      If you don't have time or it's more than you want to do, no problem. I understand.

      Michelle
      Signature
      "You can't market here. This is a marketing discussion forum!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257491].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Quilst
        Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

        Do you still have a slot open? I'd dearly love to have a graphic of a CD I could use. I'd like to be able to open it up in Fireworks and put different titles on it for different offers.

        I'm offering different training sessions via teleseminar and/or podcasting. Even though it's all digital, I'd like to show a CD to make it seem more tangible. I haven't been able to find a graphic of a CD I like.

        You could either make it silver, like CD's are, or make a CD cover design (or whatever you call it). My site colors are hunter green, black, gray and white.

        Some examples I've seen that I like:

        1. Information Product Guy
        2. Client Attraction System: Free Client Attraction Audio CD
        3. The Book Sistah (Look at #3.)

        Make mine without the photo though!

        If you don't have time or it's more than you want to do, no problem. I understand.

        Michelle
        you're on!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Bruno
    Hi Quilst, Very generous indeed...

    Im in need for a Logo for software program. If you'd like to make one for me that would be very cool of you.

    Thank you

    Frank Bruno
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greg Cooksley
    Originally Posted by Quilst View Post

    I will try to service as many warriors as
    I can in the next 2 hours

    If you are in the need fo: header, footer, e-book cover, box
    cover or logo I am your fella

    Free of charge

    Starting now!

    Hey Quilst,

    I sent you a PM....

    Regards

    Greg
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nato Guajardo
    I just had Quilst make me an ebook cover and it came out great. Very fast delivery. Definitely recommended him!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Quilst
    No more PM's I have more than enough - two hours are almost up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257637].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nightengale
      Wow! That was fast.

      Thanks! I love it!

      Michelle
      Signature
      "You can't market here. This is a marketing discussion forum!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257650].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Greg Cooksley
      Originally Posted by Quilst View Post

      No more PM's I have more than enough - two
      hours are almost up
      Replied to your PM...

      Regards

      Greg
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Peter Helps
    I sent you a pm.

    Peter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257701].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author justbill
      HI

      Am I too late?

      Would love a header for my pizza site (I made my own but I have the tech skills of a monkey wearing oven mitts...it looks dreadful).

      Hope I made it. Thank you for the very kind offer.

      Bill
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[257714].message }}

Trending Topics