If you haven't made your first $1000 online...

48 replies
Reaching the tipping point...

The typical entrepreneur in any environment will experience a lot of failure and setbacks. Failure is something a successful entrepreneur grows used to and is not afraid of.

Failure is part of the path to success, and the only way to overcome failure is to learn from it and use that knowledge to move forward, with non-wavering persistence.

There's not a successful company or individual out there that has not experienced failure multiple times, but to call it failure is really a mis-use of the word.

It only becomes failure when it is not applied as a lesson learned to move forward. As Thomas Edison put it after failing several hundred times to make a working light bulb, it's just 'finding out what doesn't work'.

It is that persistence, that unbendable will to succeed, that is the cornerstone to any successful online entrepreneurs personality.

If it does take you longer to reach that tipping point, it is important to keep pushing forward. Throwing more time and energy into something that has not taken off, you may feel like a bad gambler going back for more chips, and friends and family may question you, but it is something the vast majority of entrepreneurs all go through. They learn from their mistakes, pivot, and keep pushing forward!

Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will your online business.

You will only fail if you stop trying.
#made #online #online business #startup
  • Profile picture of the author TheOcarlsen
    Lovely post, chris. And very, very true.

    Edison also said that:

    "Most of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

    Which I think sums it up. Mistakes and failing is a part of creativity.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2892611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Success With Dany
    Banned
    Originally Posted by ChrisTew View Post

    Reaching the tipping point...

    The typical entrepreneur in any environment will experience a lot of failure and setbacks. Failure is something a successful entrepreneur grows used to and is not afraid of.

    Failure is part of the path to success, and the only way to overcome failure is to learn from it and use that knowledge to move forward, with non-wavering persistence.

    There's not a successful company or individual out there that has not experienced failure multiple times, but to call it failure is really a mis-use of the word.

    It only becomes failure when it is not applied as a lesson learned to move forward. As Thomas Edison put it after failing several hundred times to make a working light bulb, it's just 'finding out what doesn't work'.

    It is that persistence, that unbendable will to succeed, that is the cornerstone to any successful online entrepreneurs personality.

    If it does take you longer to reach that tipping point, it is important to keep pushing forward. Throwing more time and energy into something that has not taken off, you may feel like a bad gambler going back for more chips, and friends and family may question you, but it is something the vast majority of entrepreneurs all go through. They learn from their mistakes, pivot, and keep pushing forward!

    Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will your online business.

    You will only fail if you stop trying.
    There is truthiness that is unrefudiatable in that post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2892775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author commonjoe
    Originally Posted by ChrisTew View Post

    You will only fail if you stop trying.
    Great Message to all IM'ers. If you never try you will never succeed. Life is full of ups and downs. There is always another side of the hill. Keep pushing forward.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2892920].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2892941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Abranson
    Your post is absolutely true...Kudos to you dude!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2893440].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryan Even
    My first $1000 was more significant to me than my first 100K.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2893546].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zulfus
    Inspiring post man. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2893566].message }}
  • Originally Posted by ChrisTew View Post

    It is that persistence, that unbendable will to succeed, that is the cornerstone to any successful online entrepreneurs personality.

    If it does take you longer to reach that tipping point, it is important to keep pushing forward. Throwing more time and energy into something that has not taken off, you may feel like a bad gambler going back for more chips, and friends and family may question you, but it is something the vast majority of entrepreneurs all go through. They learn from their mistakes, pivot, and keep pushing forward!

    Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will your online business.

    You will only fail if you stop trying.
    Great advice and something I tell others all the time. But I do feel a little dose of reality is needed for this post to do the most good....

    Always remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

    Here's the biggie....the quitter will use this quote to quit while the person destined for success will realize something is not working and make adjustments along the way.

    BIG difference, huh?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2893586].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Munch
      Originally Posted by Digital Info Diva View Post

      Here's the biggie....the quitter will use this quote to quit while the person destined for success will realize something is not working and make adjustments along the way.

      BIG difference, huh?
      Exactly, this is something that should not be overlooked. That's why I said: 'It only becomes failure when it is not applied as a lesson learned to move forward' and 'They learn from their mistakes, pivot, and keep pushing forward!'

      Unfortunately many people just use that idea as an excuse to jump onto the next get rich quick idea before seeing what they are currently doing through properly, but that's not the way to do it.
      Signature
      I rarely check my PMs here, if you need support, help or have a question please go to our support desk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2894829].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dawnbreaker
    Everyone here on WF forums continuous to inspire new and young people to continue... Hope that you will continue helping the little and new to IM industry...

    I will try to follow the guides you have provided for us Chris.

    Best Regards
    Dawn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2894844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vc2008
    Thanks for the inspiring post. I too am a believer of this and am trying to apply the methods I learn on a continuous basis and also to improve upon it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2894852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    well said.

    "It is that persistence, that unbendable will to succeed, that is the cornerstone to any successful online entrepreneurs personality."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2894996].message }}
  • Originally Posted by ChrisTew View Post

    You will only fail if you stop trying.
    In fact, I disagree.

    Quote from San Tsu, the Art of War: "Choose wisely your battles, and retreat promptly from those you're unlikely to win: you will survive to choose better next time".

    Not everyone is meant to be good at creating, managing and growing his own business. In fact, no one is meant to be good at everything. Some of us will make a fine business man, some others will make a fine artist, some others will make a great engineer, etc.

    Therefore, if upon a number of failures you still cannot make it through, maybe it's time to reconsider your options... because you might be actually fighting the wrong battle...

    You gotta know when it's time to know when to call it quits and move on.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2895149].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

      In fact, I disagree.

      Quote from San Tsu, the Art of War: "Choose wisely your battles, and retreat promptly from those you're unlikely to win: you will survive to choose better next time".

      Not everyone is meant to be good at creating, managing and growing his own business. In fact, no one is meant to be good at everything. Some of us will make a fine business man, some others will make a fine artist, some others will make great engineer, etc.

      Therefore, if upon a number of failures you still cannot make, maybe it's time to reconsider your options... because you might be actually fighting the wrong battle...

      You gotta know when it's time to know when to call it quits and move on.
      I believe Kenny Rogers said it best...

      "You gotta know when to hold'em
      Know when to fold'em
      Know when to walk away
      Know when to run..."

      When something doesn't work out quite
      the way I planned, I take it as a learning
      experience and not as if I failed.

      I took action and that in and of itself is
      a success.

      But there have been times that I took
      the wrong action - even though my gut
      was trying to guide me in the right direction.

      I've learned to determine sooner rather than
      later when I'm on the right track.

      And I choose to listen to that little voice on
      the inside to help me avoid a lot of pitfalls.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2895227].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Munch
      Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

      In fact, I disagree.

      Quote from San Tsu, the Art of War: "Choose wisely your battles, and retreat promptly from those you're unlikely to win: you will survive to choose better next time".

      Not everyone is meant to be good at creating, managing and growing his own business. In fact, no one is meant to be good at everything. Some of us will make a fine business man, some others will make a fine artist, some others will make a great engineer, etc.

      Therefore, if upon a number of failures you still cannot make it through, maybe it's time to reconsider your options... because you might be actually fighting the wrong battle...

      You gotta know when it's time to know when to call it quits and move on.
      I get what you are saying, and it is right in some circumstances, but shouldn't be taken out of context.

      I was told things like that after 2.5 years of trying to get my business off the ground and not making much progress, if I had quit I would not have a growing business, the freedom to choose when to work, and the ability to work from almost anywhere in the world.

      Countless hugely successful actors, musicians, politicians, inventors, entrepreneurs and people from all walks of life acheived a lot because they stuck it out.

      Sure some people are not cut out for building an online business, such people would not have a huge craving to do it, and so would try something different they did have a passion for.

      Edison would have never invented the lighbulb. Sylvestor Stalone would have never made rocky, and countless others would have never achieved their dreams, if after a couple of years they had given up.

      There is a time to try something else, or try a different approach, regroup but giving in is rarely the best idea if you really want something.
      Signature
      I rarely check my PMs here, if you need support, help or have a question please go to our support desk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2918953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Benjamin
      "The typical entrepreneur in any environment will experience a lot of failure and setbacks. Failure is something a successful entrepreneur grows used to and is not afraid of"

      True. After a while, it sounds messed up, but you DO get used to it.

      I don't think you would expect something to go wrong, but you are
      forced to learn to prepare in case something does.

      I've lost count how many times I screwed up. But that's okay 'cause
      I learn from each mistake and I enjoy the process to the success I
      always eventually have.


      "It is that persistence, that unbendable will to succeed, that is the cornerstone to any successful online entrepreneurs personality. "

      Indeed. It's all a game and quite fun to me. I don't know what I
      would do with myself if I WEREN'T an entrepreneur. It just keeps
      me coming back for more. And it goes beyond making money b/c
      you have to have that drive to succeed no matter what.

      But you said it best. I'll leave it at that.


      "Not everyone is meant to be good at creating, managing and growing his own business. In fact, no one is meant to be good at everything. Some of us will make a fine business man, some others will make a fine artist, some others will make a great engineer, etc.

      Therefore, if upon a number of failures you still cannot make it through, maybe it's time to reconsider your options... because you might be actually fighting the wrong battle..."



      I think the bigger problem is wanting badly to be something you
      KNOW you DON'T really want to do.

      If you KNOW your passion is playing guitar and singing, your talents
      would be best used elsewhere if you have the slightest inclination
      you will have better odds at succeeding in that field.

      Doing business, fortunately, doesn't require you to have been "born"
      with the inclination -- although it helps (it does for me) -- but I know
      people who are more successful than most so-called "natural born
      entrepreneurs" who are doctors, lawyers, or even bums off the street.
      Signature
      **How I FLIPPED $80 into $690 Pure Profit With ONE EASY Method...2 to 3x Per Week...Only 30 Minutes Per Day (and how YOU can COPY my RESULTS, too!) **CLICK HERE FOR VERIFIED VIDEO PROOF**
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3064315].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wanna-succeed
        I really liked the OP, very inspiring.
        Care to share your personal story with us?
        It sounds like you had a rough time starting out but have recently achieved a break through from the enthusiasm I sense in your post.
        Signature

        No sig, good day m8...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3073760].message }}
  • Greetings Chris,

    From previous posts on this thread ... Quote from San Tsu, the Art of War: "Choose wisely your battles, and retreat promptly from those you're unlikely to win: you will survive to choose better next time".

    Not everyone is meant to be good at creating, managing and growing his own business. In fact, no one is meant to be good at everything. Some of us will make a fine business man, some others will make a fine artist, some others will make great engineer, etc.

    Therefore, if upon a number of failures you still cannot make, maybe it's time to reconsider your options... because you might be actually fighting the wrong battle...



    You gotta know when it's time to know when to call it quits and move on. I believe Kenny Rogers said it best...

    "You gotta know when to hold'em
    Know when to fold'em
    Know when to walk away
    Know when to run..."



    There is a lot of truth in both all of the above statements.

    I believe the translation into Internet marketing is as follows ......

    Concentrate on one portion of IM, that you can do well, such as the tech side, content or marketing.

    It is OK to outsource the rest, or use the Warrior forum for doing research and getting professional opinions or critiquing your work.

    it is not necessary to wait until everything is perfect, launch a website with whatever you have ... then update and improve it as time goes by.



    I hope that this helps you

    All the best ... Ron
    Signature
    Freedom from Credit Debt for All in USA … Credit cards, medical bills, student loans, etc. .................... Plus your credit scores at the bureau can be raised when your debt relief is completed.

    This is available for individuals with more than 10-K of debt and only by phone to start your debt analysis ... PM Me Your Phone Number and best times to call.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2895417].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Netcat
      Wise words spoken here, and very encouraging too. The answer is to never give up, and that is almost what I did a year ago. Fortunately my passion to succeed at this IM maze is great enough to keep me coming back for more all the time.

      It is just such a pity that there are so many programs out there that promise you the world and deliver nothing but disappointment. I have been trying to scratch my nest in IM for the past 2 years, and after all the programs I have bought I have not seen one that actually delivers, or my finances (or lack thereof) has prevented me to see the success that I know is out there.

      If I had just spent some more time in this Forum, I'm sure things would have been different by now. Now I understand why many tell you to hang around in forums. Here you will find some honest people who are actually going to help you make a success of it. I have learnt a lot along the way, and will see the past failures as stepping stones to the success that I know is coming....soon!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2895516].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author altoro80
    nice word for someone like me (new at internet marketing), just keep trying, thanks man
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2895650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrea Wilson
    Enough motivation, thanks a lot. This will keep those who want to quit going. Sometimes I feel like I cant even be an inch near to the great internet marketers but when I see inspiring post like this I take a single step back then I move forward.


    Andrea
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2898369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    my tips on how I make money online each day....

    stop coming into the warrior forum and refreshing and reading posts all day! That is not going to make you the green stuff.

    1) Take Action!
    2) Formulate a plan
    3) Work your butt off
    4) Manage Your Time
    5) Only spend 1 hour a day in here
    6) Apply and test one strategy in the WF
    7) Tweak and test your butt off till you start making money.
    8) Then upscale it baby!!

    Stay focused and manage your time well. That is what will make you money. Ask yourself every hour, "is what I am doing on the computer right now going to make me money?" if the answer is no, stop what you are doing, just drop it and go and drive traffic, write that article, add a email to your AR series etc.

    Good luck and start making money. Build a list too...as I have said before I would be dead broke if I didnt create segregated lists online. i use it, and spend most of my time giving useful tips to my list 80% of the time and then full on plugging offers, aff offer the other 20% of the time.

    Hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2898411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randy Daugherty
    what you have pointed here is so true...it opens my mind too. thanks for the share....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2898553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aizaku
    great post I love the information thank you very much
    Signature
    >> 2018 Money Making Method Video Guides [NO OPTIN] <<
    80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2898577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shuvo
    You have mentioned it well here.I also think that failure in your experiment can bring great success for you.In fact failure is the key to success and a way to avoid the mistakes again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2919204].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author buxnut
      Excellent post Chris.

      As for the dichotomy between "following your dream" and "retreating to fight another day," I believe we all possess a mechanism that allows us to feel whether we are headed down right path or not. Edison knew the light bulb would work. Stallone knew that even though several hundred studios had correctly surmised that he had no talent whatsoever, there had to be just one out there stupid enough to give him his shot. And Custer knew that... Okay, maybe Custer didn't have that mechanism.

      Thanks for sharing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2919923].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Demian V
      Thanks for the words of wisdom, Chris.

      I've been learning about IM for about the past 2 years, and have tried a few ventures, with no success yet.

      But YET is the key word here.

      Some family members and friends have recommended I give up, because they haven't seen me making any money online.

      But I am persistent and determined to achieve financial freedom from IM, so I tend to tune out the naysayers and only talk to people about my business who are supportive and believe in me.

      The most important thing, however, is that I believe in myself.

      And I know that "failures" are only setbacks along the road of my journey, and all offer opportunities for learning and growth.

      So again, thanks for the encouragement, and I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

      Demian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2919959].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris Munch
        Originally Posted by Demian V View Post

        Thanks for the words of wisdom, Chris.

        I've been learning about IM for about the past 2 years, and have tried a few ventures, with no success yet.

        But YET is the key word here.

        Some family members and friends have recommended I give up, because they haven't seen me making any money online.
        Family and friends will often be the most skeptical, and often the least encouraging, if not discouraging. Often they just want to help, and also they'll often see you as being like them, and they don't see themselves running their own business, so they can't see you doing it either. Sometimes it just threatens them.

        Eitherway just ignore it and don't discuss it with them, and just get on with it.

        If after two years you haven't had any success then you must recognize that something you did before was wrong, you might have got some things right, but there was something that was wrong.

        If you have not clearly identified exactly what it was it will be difficult for you to make progress going forward, and you may repeat the same mistakes.
        Signature
        I rarely check my PMs here, if you need support, help or have a question please go to our support desk.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2920153].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wanna-succeed
          [QUOTE=ChrisTew;2920153]Family and friends will often be the most skeptical, and often the least encouraging, if not discouraging. Often they just want to help, and also they'll often see you as being like them, and they don't see themselves running their own business, so they can't see you doing it either. Sometimes it just threatens them.

          Eitherway just ignore it and don't discuss it with them, and just get on with it.


          Out of everything you said, this is the only thing I disagree with.
          If I may argue the point, when things are going rough and you feel that you are failing, family is the one thing you must be able to trust to support you, emotionally mainly, but in diar times financially as well (to an extent ofcourse).
          Disregarding family members' advice can cause damage in the long run and resentment.
          If you trully believe in something I believe you should talk to you family.
          Despite them not agreeing with you at times, you must still persist to achieve your goal. Family (in most cases; there are the exceptions) will support you and as long as you are making money in a day job and supporting your kids (if you have them) you will be ok.
          Signature

          No sig, good day m8...

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3073850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ivelin2008
    That was a really great post and so true. Thanks for reminding me that! Just what I needed after experiencing some "failure" myself!

    Some stuff works, some doesn't. You've got to try stuff, and when you hit your first roadblock (because you always will) you need to be able to objectively analyze what went wrong and
    figure out what can you do to make it work this time instead of giving up..

    I think failure is just a learning experience and part of the process to becoming successful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2937092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Outsider
    On the money my friend, on the money. Online is the same as offline. Clear goals, impressive products and consistent action. Is success the car, the house, the girl? No it is the knowing that you planned it, actioned it and made it happen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2937181].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lesterlim85
    Thanks for the great thread! I have started IM about 2 months ago but have been "studying" too much and too little actions because there were so many WSOs that looked so tempting that I often jump into them (if I have a little money and they are affordable; some are review copies).

    End up I have so many business models I got even more confused which one I should adopt, especially some of them might have a bit of conflict in ideals and methods. No doubt some of the WSOs are really cool and seemed to be the best I could find. Guess I have just have to trial and error and see which could work best for me, though my day job is sucking my life away, and spending time to learn IM makes me only have a 3 hour sleep per day.

    Just a little rant here. Nonetheless i am still very determined to be successful in IM, because I am debt ridden having to pay off my part time university bank loan and my home's mortgage loan. It is mostly the NEED rather than the WANT in most cases that will give people more drive to succeed imo.

    Cheers to all,
    Lester
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3063825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JD Nunes
    One thing I want to add is that even when you've reached a level of success that satisfies you, it's still likely to fail miserably on some of your future projects. I remember John Reese (the guy famous for making a million in a day) had this custom super-car parts business (or something like that, can't remember exactly). Before the products were released, he was already world-famous for that as well, but turns out he wasn't prepared to release it, because of how complex the creation of the products was, so it went under.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3064054].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketwarrior06
    Banned
    when the night become darker then it symbolize that the day is just about to come.
    it is totally true. so every one don't leave working and believe in yourself you must get success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3073978].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DJ DeMarco
    We must never give up if we want to total at online bussiness.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lemy Yusento
    this thread is really2 true..

    Every success has many failures before it gets success after success. This can be a thing for every internet marketer to learn, that we only see the "juicy results" from the successful entrepreneur here or out there.

    we don't see their struggle before, their failures, their down mental time after time. But the different is they kept moving on. They kept trying and trying until they reach their goals.

    So fellows, keep going... as long as this forum is alive, there always more and more internet marketers here building their success online. And they are all our "likely-same-goal" partner in internet marketing.

    Because it's good when we have friends to share along our journey to the top.

    hope this help,

    -Lemy
    Signature
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** Wanna Real Proven Traffic Tactics? Read This! ***
    *** Get Your Instant 100% Commissions Here! ***
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074233].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna-succeed
      [Because it's good when we have friends to share along our journey to the top.

      I really like this sentence.
      If I may develope it a bit into a new idea (maybe it exists somwhere, I wouldn't know since i'm rather new to this whole thing), I believe it would be pretty cool if we had something like a "Failure Forum" or Failure and Rebound Forum".
      This would be a place where we could post our actions of the past day\week\month and let others evaluate them for the sake of helping each other out.
      This way people could learn from each other's experiences as well as from their own and get an idea of how to approach different aspects of the IM world.
      It would be very benefitial if people (including myself) would discuss and fully describe our recent online failures (everyone bumps into them sooner or later, the key from what I hear is bumping back) and give insight on those issues. I also think it would stimulate more interaction between the forum members on a persnal basis but in a different way than the War Room and the various WSO's that are available in it.
      I know that the main internet discussion covers a lot of this but I just thought it would be neat to have a more targeted sub-forum perhaps to deal with failures and making sure people keep their chin up.
      Just a thought.
      Signature

      No sig, good day m8...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joanne D
    Athough I haven't made very much money with my attempts yet, I gain knowledge and experience each time I promote a product. I learn what works and what doesn't work, and eventually, I know something will work. I am persistent and have no intention of giving up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harryhumph
    Thanks man, I really needed the inspiration.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074398].message }}
  • Great post Chris... a very important message... thank you
    Signature

    Tap into the Video Gold Mine with my Free 4 Part Offline Cash Secrets video course.

    If you want to FINALLY start making money online then check out Instant Internet Lifestyle blog.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074874].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulhamak
      Thank you for this post. I belief that 3 steps are the radical ones that lead to success, namely 1. Believe you can achieve a predeter mined goal e.g. Making $1000 daily 2. Plan how to achieve ur goal 3. Act on your plan but be flexible with your it incase you need to adjust or modify or even change the whole plan entirely. This is inteligent way to success. It is the explanation of the common saying " if at first you dont succeed pick urself up and try again" or "quiters never wins but winners never quit" here is the gist, if u keep doing the same thing over and over again even when it did not produce desired result then it is uninteligent to continue along that action line. Adjust as necessary and you will eventually succeed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3075670].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Millercus25
    great post I love the information thank you very much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3076543].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webwriter
      All great advice. I think what discourages a lot of IM marketers is this whole business of persisting and staying focused in spite of the setbacks. It takes a lot to keep reaching inside for all that strength and motivation continuously and not see results, even teeny-tiny results, after all of that effort. To get that strength and motivation, I turn to the Warrior Forum. Works almost every time! Seriously.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3076636].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnyeo90
    Here was what Michael Dell said: I think people that look for great ideas to make money aren't nearly as successful as those who say, 'Okay, what do I really love to do? What am I excited about?' "
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3076766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KevinTorrence
    I've found this to be very true.

    I've tried what seems like just about everything under the sun to make money. And to be honest, I was successful with several different things. I had to "fail" & find out what didn't work, tweak it, and make it work.

    BUT... I also had to figure out what really worked for me. Just because it made me some money didn't mean it was a fit for me. And just because it works extremely well for others doesn't mean it's a fit for me either. I'm all about committing to a plan that I'm excited to do everyday, that I love doing & know I'll stick to.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3077425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    Hey Chris ,

    Nice post .

    Almost all successful marketers have failed lots of time , before they succeed .

    So , if some body want to suceed , no one should worry about failure . The more you fail , the more you would suceed .

    The most important point is ...

    When ever you fail at some thing , try to analyze why you have failed so as to learn from your mistakes and not repeat the same mistake again.

    Mike
    Signature
    CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3077497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nancy Radlinger
    "There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something you only do it when it's convenient, when you're committed you take no excuses only results." Author Unknown
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3077689].message }}

Trending Topics