xsitepro or wordpress for micro niche sites?

42 replies
Hello there warriors. I'm creating a website, a micro niche site. I'm just wondering, which would be better, xsitepro or wordpress? It would be good to share on the seo aspects as well as the difficulty in creating the site it self.
#micro #niche #sites #wordpress #xsitepro
  • Profile picture of the author KeithJ
    Wordpress hands down

    Keith
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899738].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
      Originally Posted by KeithJ View Post

      Wordpress hands down

      Keith
      does this mean I write all my info on the homepage? and there will be no blog posts? how would you do that?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899752].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author KeithJ
        Originally Posted by Hydroxide View Post

        does this mean I write all my info on the homepage? and there will be no blog posts? how would you do that?
        There is a function in WP to set static pages and yes you can set the home page as a static page. If I knew I would not get banned for posting a link and or if I was able to PM I would post an example of a hybird WP blog / minisite.

        If you were going to spend the money on xsite pro anyway I would encourage you just go buy Semiologic WP or These or some other SEO enhanced SEO them and platform.

        Keith
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899774].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
          Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post

          Depends totally on your taste.

          I use Wordpress, but I admit that it's a less than optimal way of working, I think, if you're going to be using different designs and layouts for each site.

          I can do HTML, CSS and PHP (to an extent), but that doesn't mean I really want to be doing it all the time, with each site.

          I thought about switching to XSitePro from Wordpress (can you believe it?), but I'm working less on AdSense "micro-niche" sites right now, and more on other stuff, anyway, so I'll stick with it for now.
          Okay, but how bout seo? does it really matter if its wordpress or xsitepro? I know that google loves WP. Did your sites rank faster? Like, how fast?

          Originally Posted by KeithJ View Post

          There is a function in WP to set static pages and yes you can set the home page as a static page. If I knew I would not get banned for posting a link and or if I was able to PM I would post an example of a hybird WP blog / minisite.

          If you were going to spend the money on xsite pro anyway I would encourage you just go buy Semiologic WP or These or some other SEO enhanced SEO them and platform.

          Keith
          actually, i already have xsitepro. and i have already created 1 site. But its ranking very slowly, and Im doing backlinking too. thats why i wanna try and see WP, but i need some opinions first.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899788].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
            Originally Posted by Hydroxide View Post

            Okay, but how bout seo? does it really matter if its wordpress or xsitepro? I know that google loves WP. Did your sites rank faster? Like, how fast?
            It doesn't really matter what you use. It's just that a lot of Wordpress themes are "well SEO'd" from the get-go, whereas with XSitePro, or any other web-builder, you're responsible for inserting the right tags, manually naming your pages, etc.

            There will be certain Wordpress themes that will be a "complete mess" from an SEO perspective, too, I imagine.

            Once Wordpress (your theme) is set up, it's undeniably faster to create a fresh, well-SEO'd page, than it would be if you were using a lot of other "WYSIWYG" html-editors.

            Do my sites rank well? Yes. Is that much to do with my use of Wordpress? No. I have proper on-site SEO, and lots of diverse, relevantly-anchored backlinks from all over. That's what makes my sites rank well, and that's what will make yours rank well, too - whether you're using Wordpress, XSitePro, Namo Web-editor, Dreamweaver, Notepad, or whatever.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899867].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
              Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post

              It doesn't really matter what you use. It's just that a lot of Wordpress themes are "well SEO'd" from the get-go, whereas with XSitePro, or any other web-builder, you're responsible for inserting the right tags, manually naming your pages, etc.

              There will be certain Wordpress themes that will be a "complete mess" from an SEO perspective, too, I imagine.

              Once Wordpress (your theme) is set up, it's undeniably faster to create a fresh, well-SEO'd page, than it would be if you were using a lot of other "WYSIWYG" html-editors.

              Do my sites rank well? Yes. Is that much to do with my use of Wordpress? No. I have proper on-site SEO, and lots of diverse, relevantly-anchored backlinks from all over. That's what makes my sites rank well, and that's what will make yours rank well, too - whether you're using Wordpress, XSitePro, Namo Web-editor, Dreamweaver, Notepad, or whatever.
              thanks there michael, clearly explained.
              i guess i will be sticking with xsitepro.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899907].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author pappyy3
              Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post

              It doesn't really matter what you use. It's just that a lot of Wordpress themes are "well SEO'd" from the get-go, whereas with XSitePro, or any other web-builder, you're responsible for inserting the right tags, manually naming your pages, etc.

              There will be certain Wordpress themes that will be a "complete mess" from an SEO perspective, too, I imagine.

              Once Wordpress (your theme) is set up, it's undeniably faster to create a fresh, well-SEO'd page, than it would be if you were using a lot of other "WYSIWYG" html-editors.

              Do my sites rank well? Yes. Is that much to do with my use of Wordpress? No. I have proper on-site SEO, and lots of diverse, relevantly-anchored backlinks from all over. That's what makes my sites rank well, and that's what will make yours rank well, too - whether you're using Wordpress, XSitePro, Namo Web-editor, Dreamweaver, Notepad, or whatever.
              Great answer!!

              Static sites can do extremely well if you are confident with Optimising your on-site factors.

              Go with what you are comfortable using.

              Either way will work well.

              p.s. I HIGHLY prefer not to use wordpress for mini-sites (Just based on my own experience). Have found Static sites to perform better for me.
              Signature

              Tonster

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926276].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author chantrellm
            I would use wordpress for sure. There is just so much you can do with it and there are so many tools and plugins that are constantly being updated to make it better.

            For example if you do a google search, you will find WP themes just for making niche sites. Also there is a plugin called SEO Pressor that will show you what you need to do on each page to make it search engine friendly.

            Some of the tools you have to pay for but there are also tons of free ones to use. Like with anything it's just a matter of finding the ones that work best for you and your needs.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899905].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author N4PGW
        Originally Posted by Hydroxide View Post

        does this mean I write all my info on the homepage? and there will be no blog posts? how would you do that?
        Getting a static page is easy, What I want to do is post only items in a single category on the main page. I haven't figured that one out yet.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2901266].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
          Originally Posted by N4PGW View Post

          Getting a static page is easy, What I want to do is post only items in a single category on the main page. I haven't figured that one out yet.
          that means you dont write anything in the main page itself? just blog posts as you content?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2901385].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author N4PGW
            Originally Posted by Hydroxide View Post

            that means you dont write anything in the main page itself? just blog posts as you content?
            My interest in having the front page consist of only articles in a particular category is to maintain better control of what visitors see when they come to my blog. I might have five or more guest writers posting content, but when a visitor comes to my blog directly, they only see on the front page, my personally written articles. The other authors are shown in a list in the side bar. This allows me to write a series of articles that will be displayed together on the front page separated by a week each, while everyday I still have content added to the blog which does not get between my personal articles.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2901532].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author nucleus
              I would like a particular post or page to be the top of the landing page and then the latest five posts to be below that. Can anyone point me to a theme or plugin that does this?

              Nucleus
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2903805].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author nikema
                Originally Posted by nucleus View Post

                I would like a particular post or page to be the top of the landing page and then the latest five posts to be below that. Can anyone point me to a theme or plugin that does this?

                Nucleus
                You can use the default WP reading settings and edit the post you want on top to make it sticky.

                Attachment 6351
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2903825].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Trace
                  I use Xsite Pro mainly for ease of use and security reasons.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2925020].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KenJ
      Originally Posted by KeithJ View Post

      Wordpress hands down

      Keith
      Xsite pro hands down.

      Kenj













      That probably doesn't help you very much.
      Honestly - wordpress is not as good as many people think IMVHO

      Its a pig to work with with all those themes, plugins and what have you. constant updating and security risks. Otherwise Its great (LOL)

      (kenj now goes to hide in a hole for a while)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900655].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nikema
        Originally Posted by kenj View Post

        Its a pig to work with with all those themes, plugins and what have you. constant updating and security risks. Otherwise Its great (LOL)

        (kenj now goes to hide in a hole for a while)
        Question. I have heard the argument that wordpress is more secure than an xhtml site. I honestly don't know why though. Is it because everything is stored in a database on WP?

        If just a static html page is as secure as WP, I'd consider switching.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900700].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
          Originally Posted by nikema View Post

          Question. I have heard the argument that wordpress is more secure than an xhtml site. I honestly don't know why though. Is it because everything is stored in a database on WP?

          If just a static html page is as secure as WP, I'd consider switching.
          That's complete nonsense, nikema.

          Nothing is more "secure" than a regular old flat/static HTML page.

          What possible "security risk" does a HTML file inherently present? None.

          In contrast, PHP scripts with security holes can be leveraged and manipulated by hackers, and in some instances be the cause and entry-point of a serious server security breach.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900717].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nikema
            If html is the most secure then compared to WP it's a much better use of server resources for a site that may just include a few pages.

            Is SEO the big benefit of WP over xsitepro?

            I've also heard that if you plan on selling a site that WP is "in" now and a lot of buyers favor it over other platforms. True or not?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900767].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Lee MacRae
              I use both Xsitepro and Wordpress as well as Wordpress MU and they each have their pros and cons.

              Wordpress is easy to use and can make it very easy to set up new sites quickly but can be a real headache when they do an update and it "breaks" your theme or a plug-in won't work until it gets an update as well. And try updating a large number of WP sites one at a time...yea I know there is software to automate that but then whoops it doesn't work with the WP update as well LOL. But if you don't update you leave yourself vulnerable to attacks because normally these updates are to cover "holes" in the security of your site.

              Xsitepro may take more time to set up well on the SEO side but it stays working. I have moved a number of my money sites over to Xsitepro when they "broke" and I found it a p.i.t.a. to try and fix them
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900835].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BarryOnline
    Wordpress for sure!
    Signature

    We are the universe contemplating itself - Carl Sagan

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DNChamp
    both work great. If your going for a 1 page thing Xsite is very easy. If you plan on expanding then go for wordpress.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899758].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
      Originally Posted by Barry$ View Post

      Wordpress for sure!
      Originally Posted by DNChamp View Post

      both work great. If your going for a 1 page thing Xsite is very easy. If you plan on expanding then go for wordpress.
      it would be like 1 main keyword, and afew more other keywords on other pages. Just like john's micro niche adsense course. Thats what im trying to do. again, do i fit the info in blog posts, or in the homepage itself?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899765].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
    Depends totally on your taste.

    I use Wordpress, but I admit that it's a less than optimal way of working, I think, if you're going to be using different designs and layouts for each site.

    I can do HTML, CSS and PHP (to an extent), but that doesn't mean I really want to be doing it all the time, with each site.

    I thought about switching to XSitePro from Wordpress (can you believe it?), but I'm working less on AdSense "micro-niche" sites right now, and more on other stuff, anyway, so I'll stick with it for now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheDebtEliminator
    Greetings Hydroxide,

    WordPress is your best solution to gain first page rankings in Google.

    It is quite easy to work with as soon as you have completed the first one.


    There are many threads on the forum that you can do a search for WordPress and find loads of information.

    If you do a search on the WSO portion of the form, you will come up with many instructional reports that should help you.


    If you're short on money, go to YouTube and do a search for WordPress ... plan on spending a couple hours there as they are loaded with informational videos.

    This is the easiest way to create a website and a skill that you need to succeed.

    If you just need to put one side up, there are offerings under warriors for hire . That will install WordPress with plug-ins at a very reasonable price.

    Wishing you all the best ... Ron
    Signature
    Freedom from Credit Debt for All in USA … Credit cards, medical bills, student loans, etc. .................... Plus your credit scores at the bureau can be raised when your debt relief is completed.

    This is available for individuals with more than 10-K of debt and only by phone to start your debt analysis ... PM Me Your Phone Number and best times to call.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2899852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markowe
    My main problem with WP (don't get me wrong, I use it heavily) is that for a microniche site it's like - what's the expression - using a sledgehammer to knock in nails, or something. If you are on shared hosting, every time you create another site that's like hundreds more files and yet another database, for what, 4 pages of content?! I have yet to look at WP MU, but in the meantime I wrote my own really lightweight script that JUST handles a few pages, more or less generating flat html, automates all the on-page SEO and gets my site up and running within minutes, because I couldn't find anything else that did it. I haven't tried Xsite pro, again seems like overkill... Still open to a better solution, mine works, but I am no programmer...
    Signature

    Who says you can't earn money as an eBay affiliate any more? My stats say otherwise

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Atyro
    Wp is favoured by Google apparently, because its dynamic, i.e. constantly being updated with posts...

    That's the theory.

    Xsitepro developed an integration module for about $50 which allows you to integrate a WP blog...

    Most people will say WP is more ergonomic. Its just plug and play.

    Want a forum, get a forum plugin, upload it, and now your site has a forum.

    But as has been said, there are serious issues with WP - mainly its open source, php scripted, as Dire Straits said....

    its a hacker's paradise

    So RULE 1 of Wp is get a wp DB plugin, (backup plugin) , and backup regularly, (basically however often you update your site) and store the backups carefully.
    (e.g. one on your hard drive one on an external drive)

    Xsite pro is a nice piece of kit, and they seem to have enhanced it a bit.
    But my understanding, (and I am not remotely technical) , is that if you want a particular sort of functionality , you have to get it coded for you......

    whereas WP you just look around and there is usually a plugin somewhere.
    Signature
    Disclosure: Compensated Affiliate on every post with affiliates
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
    Originally Posted by markowe View Post

    My main problem with WP (don't get me wrong, I use it heavily) is that for a microniche site it's like - what's the expression - using a sledgehammer to knock in nails, or something. If you are on shared hosting, every time you create another site that's like hundreds more files and yet another database, for what, 4 pages of content?! I have yet to look at WP MU, but in the meantime I wrote my own really lightweight script that JUST handles a few pages, more or less generating flat html, automates all the on-page SEO and gets my site up and running within minutes, because I couldn't find anything else that did it. I haven't tried Xsite pro, again seems like overkill... Still open to a better solution, mine works, but I am no programmer...
    Yeah, I was just about to say, "not if you use Wordpress MU".

    Actually, Wordpress and Wordpress MU were merged a few months back, so there's just one single release of Wordpress now, and it contains all the functionality that was specific to MU, before.

    Note that the "MU fuctionality" of Wordpress is, by default, only intended to allow you to create multiple blogs on the same site/domain (either on subdomains, or within their own folders) ... but there is a plugin available (which I use) somewhere, that allows you to use it with completely separate domains.

    This is what I do with the majority of my micro-niche AdSense/Amazon sites.

    Give it a try. Beats having a ton of separate installations! Works like a charm.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
    so, conclusion, both can rank well, all depends on your own seo. And on WP, its just the updating and the backup of database that's important. as for xsitepro, its just the manual insertion of seo, and some own touchup on themes and stuff. I guess now, which platform doesnt matter is it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2901122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shashank_h
    The Numerous plugins and the developer community Wordpress has, makes it a winner
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926354].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjordan231
    Wordpress all the way! When's the last time you seen a successful site created with xsitepro. If so, there's more successful and higher ranking websites with Wordpress!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926357].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Luke McCormack
    I am an xsitepro convert. Simple to use and as other have said wordpress really is not all it is cracked up to be. Multiple plug ins and themes etc.

    Just my 2 cents

    Regards

    Nigel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926389].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
    On site seo is the big deal yeah? Can someone point out the things? I know some like meta tags, H1 tags, keyword density, what else?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926887].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
      Originally Posted by Hydroxide View Post

      On site seo is the big deal yeah? Can someone point out the things? I know some like meta tags, H1 tags, keyword density, what else?
      Those, and additionally such things as: putting your keywords in your page titles; "SEO-friendly" page URLs; your site's internal page-interlinking structure; using image alt tags; "LSI keywords"; perhaps the overall "flow" of your page's HTML; etcetera - the list goes on. All these things and more can have some effect on the relevance of your site to your target keywords.

      But even the "best" optimised sites/pages aren't going to get good rankings for competitive keywords without off-site SEO (good, high-powered, "relevant" backlinks - or backlinks in general), so yes, try to optimise your site as much as you can, but focus on generating good backlinks through whatever means.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926911].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
        Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post

        Those, and additionally such things as: putting your keywords in your page titles; "SEO-friendly" page URLs; your site's internal page-interlinking structure; using image alt tags; "LSI keywords"; perhaps the overall "flow" of your page's HTML; etcetera - the list goes on. All these things and more can have some effect on the relevance of your site to your target keywords.

        But even the "best" optimised sites/pages aren't going to get good rankings for competitive keywords without off-site SEO (good, high-powered, "relevant" backlinks - or backlinks in general), so yes, try to optimise your site as much as you can, but focus on generating good backlinks through whatever means.
        I dont get what you mean by SEO friendly page urls. You mean like the permalink structures? How bout LSI keywords and the overall flow of the page html? Some explanation will be appreciated.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926923].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
          Originally Posted by Hydroxide View Post

          I dont get what you mean by SEO friendly page urls. You mean like the permalink structures? How bout LSI keywords and the overall flow of the page html? Some explanation will be appreciated.
          Yeah, by "SEO-friendly page URLs", I mean keyword-based URLs, or permalink structure.

          As for LSI, you should Google it, as there's quite a bit to read. But essentially, as I understand it, it's more or less superseded (or complimented) the "keyword density" SEO factor.

          At one time, a lot of people just stuffed keywords into pages full of nonsense or unrelated content, and that was enough to fool Google into thinking your content was relevant to a particular subject.

          These days, Google is a bit more advanced in that it analyses the words of your page to get a better understanding of the context in which words are used, in relation to one another.

          So you need to be using recognised synonyms or related words in your content to: (a) give Google a better idea of what your page is actually about (particularly when keywords and such can apply and be relevant to multiple, different, unrelated topics); (b) make your content appear more authentic and authoritative.

          As for "page/HTML flow", all I meant was that it makes sense to have your code flow and transition smoothly and logically from top-to-bottom.

          Many people for instance feel that there's a benefit to structuring your code so as to make the bits responsible for navigational (and other "less-important" / relevant) page elements sit at the bottom, and have the actual heading tags and content start right at the top.

          Of course, this is not the be-all-and-end-all of on-page SEO, and you'll find many sites ranking highly with absolute crappy, messy, "illogically structured" HTML. Google knows that many sites providing high quality and authoritative content aren't created and maintained by people with a good working knowledge of how to meticulously structure their HTML code, and they make accomodations for that.

          But it doesn't hurt to get it right, and may give you a slight edge in some cases.

          As I say though, these things only go so far, and where competition is concerned probably matter much less than any off-page SEO you do. So don't fuss about it forever. Do what you can and focus on creating good, relevant content and acquiring quality backlinks.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926961].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
            Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post

            Yeah, by "SEO-friendly page URLs", I mean keyword-based URLs, or permalink structure.

            As for LSI, you should Google it, as there's quite a bit to read. But essentially, as I understand it, it's more or less superseded (or complimented) the "keyword density" SEO factor.

            At one time, a lot of people just stuffed keywords into pages full of nonsense or unrelated content, and that was enough to fool Google into thinking your content was relevant to a particular subject.

            These days, Google is a bit more advanced in that it analyses the words of your page to get a better understanding of the context in which words are used, in relation to one another.

            So you need to be using recognised synonyms or related words in your content to: (a) give Google a better idea of what your page is actually about (particularly when keywords and such can apply and be relevant to multiple, different, unrelated topics); (b) make your content appear more authentic and authoritative.

            As for "page/HTML flow", all I meant was that it makes sense to have your code flow and transition smoothly and logically from top-to-bottom.

            Many people for instance feel that structuring your code so as to make the bits responsible for navigational (and other "less-important" / relevant) page elements sit at the bottom, and have the actual heading tags and content start right at the top.

            Of course, this is not the be-all-and-end-all of on-page SEO, and you'll find many sites ranking highly with absolute crappy, messy, "illogically structured" HTML. Google knows that many sites providing high quality and authoritative content aren't created and maintained by people with a good working knowledge of how to meticulously structure their HTML code, and they make accomodations for that.

            But it doesn't hurt to get it right, and may give you a slight edge in some cases.

            As I say though, these things only go so far, and where competition is concerned probably matter much less than any off-page SEO you do. So don't fuss about it forever. Do what you can and focus on creating good, relevant content and acquiring quality backlinks.
            Alright, i got that LSI bit on Google. Thanks there. I have some other questions, but I would like to ask you privately Direstraits. Sorry i dont have that minimum post to PM you, would do if you PM me your email or IM. Thanks again,
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2926988].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
              Originally Posted by Hydroxide View Post

              Alright, i got that LSI bit on Google. Thanks there. I have some other questions, but I would like to ask you privately Direstraits. Sorry i dont have that minimum post to PM you, would do if you PM me your email or IM. Thanks again,
              Hey,

              With absolutely no disrespect intended, I hope you'll not take offence if I politely decline to give out my email address. I only do that for people whom I know reasonably well.

              I think unless the information you want to share is particularly sensitive or personal, there'll be no harm at all in posting it publicly right here?

              Otherwise I'll ask you to wait until you've met the required post count, at which point you're most welcome to private message me through here and I will endeavour to help/advise however I can (within reason, and time permitting).

              Again, no disrespect or coldness intended; I do have some quite valid reasons for not giving out my email addresses to just anyone, as I'm sure you can understand.

              (Mostly my own fault for having too much personal information attached to my email addresses through Google. I'll have to set up a separate fresh one at some point for this sort of purpose).
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2927029].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Hydroxide
                Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post

                Hey,

                With absolutely no disrespect intended, I hope you'll not take offence if I politely decline to give out my email address. I only do that for people whom I know reasonably well.

                I think unless the information you want to share is particularly sensitive or personal, there'll be no harm at all in posting it publicly right here?

                Otherwise I'll ask you to wait until you've met the required post count, at which point you're most welcome to private message me through here and I will endeavour to help/advise however I can (within reason, and time permitting).

                Again, no disrespect or coldness intended; I do have some quite valid reasons for not giving out my email addresses to just anyone, as I'm sure you can understand.

                (Mostly my own fault for having too much personal information attached to my email addresses through Google. I'll have to set up a separate fresh one at some point for this sort of purpose).
                Nah its okay, No offence
                It's okay. I'll wait till i reach that 50 post count
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2927054].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SeoNumber9
    wp for sure, lots of killer plugin around
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2927015].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggerDeen
    Originally Posted by Hydroxide View Post

    Hello there warriors. I'm creating a website, a micro niche site. I'm just wondering, which would be better, xsitepro or wordpress? It would be good to share on the seo aspects as well as the difficulty in creating the site it self.

    Without any doubt go with Wordpress.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2927078].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2927139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kea55
    I personally think wordpress is a bit easier to use.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2927464].message }}

Trending Topics