53 Ways To Make Money Online

34 replies
Hey Warriors,

For people who are looking to make money online, check this blog post out
53 Ways To Make Money Online! | Ways to Make Money Online.

This is a pretty good list of different ways.

Cheers,
Mukul
#make #money #online #ways
  • Profile picture of the author jesus72knight
    I've been doing some of this but some are really totally new to me. This might not be the things IMs would like to do but it's quite lucrative for people who are looking for added income.
    Signature
    PLATINUM RESELL RIGHTS
    High Quality Resell Rights
    & Resell Rights Products
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2938448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author todaynow
      good~!thanks for sharing~!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939707].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Vogin
        Ok, went through half of the list and that was quite enough for me.

        Forex - are you kidding me? Suggesting one of the most complex and difficult markets in the world to newbies? I had an university subject distantly related to Forex and I dare not to even think about doing anything there without tens of hours of research.

        Ebay - come on, while it's doable, it's almost an offence to include it in any "make money online" list...

        Website flipping - that's just an opposite problem. There are several good and working ways in the list, but their incredible complexity and scope is dealt with by 1 paragraph...

        Surveys - been there, done that. Combined with the fact that being outside of US seems to qualify you as an unimportant person for these companies, it turns out to be a total waste of time and in no relation whatsoever with the IM.

        Get Paid To... anything - similar to surveys.

        Mturk - it's good to give jobs there, not actually doing them.

        Blogging - again, a good example - but totally destroyed by creating an idea that you can simply throw up a Blogger site and people will magically start rolling in, happily clicking on AdSense in the process...

        Life Coach - I'm a very clever person, so I know my limitations very well. You must be very experienced indeed to have the courage or dare I say the stomach to think you can tell others what to do with their lives...

        Paid blog comments - and this one is bordering with black hat practices...


        To sum up, the author of that particular blog post went the right way with his willingness to help people, but he really should have written only about 10 ways that aren't actually some piece of crap like surveys...
        Signature

        ppcsluzby.cz/en - PPC agency


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939823].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author forexaffiliate
          Originally Posted by Vogin View Post

          Forex - are you kidding me? Suggesting one of the most complex and difficult markets in the world to newbies? I had an university subject distantly related to Forex and I dare not to even think about doing anything there without tens of hours of research.
          I assume you refer to Forex trading, not affiliate marketing of forex trading.

          Making money in forex is not easy, agreed.

          However, making money as an forex affiliate is VERY easy. Well, there's no such thing as easy money... but compared to ClickBank, CJ.com, Amazon Associats and other options for affiliates, forex affiliate marketing is easy. It's harder to refer the first client, but with only 10 clients you can make more than 1000's referrals from ClickBank products.

          I learned the basics about forex, started promoting forex brands, and have done so successfully now for many years. My first affiliate check was from a forex affiliate program. I have been making money from the first month promoting forex brands, now this is a full-time work for me.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2940980].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author paulie888
            Originally Posted by forexaffiliate View Post

            I assume you refer to Forex trading, not affiliate marketing of forex trading.

            Making money in forex is not easy, agreed.

            However, making money as an forex affiliate is VERY easy. Well, there's no such thing as easy money... but compared to ClickBank, CJ.com, Amazon Associats and other options for affiliates, forex affiliate marketing is easy. It's harder to refer the first client, but with only 10 clients you can make more than 1000's referrals from ClickBank products.

            I learned the basics about forex, started promoting forex brands, and have done so successfully now for many years. My first affiliate check was from a forex affiliate program. I have been making money from the first month promoting forex brands, now this is a full-time work for me.
            In addition to that, there are a ton of forex guides and 'robots' that are currently sold in Clickbank which you can promote. These are typically higher-ticket items at $97 and up, and they seem to be selling briskly. This is something you can very easily promote in conjunction with forex affiliate programs, since they obviously go hand in hand.

            Paul
            Signature
            >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2947810].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Leahbutler
          Originally Posted by Vogin View Post

          Ok, went through half of the list and that was quite enough for me.

          Forex - are you kidding me? Suggesting one of the most complex and difficult markets in the world to newbies? I had an university subject distantly related to Forex and I dare not to even think about doing anything there without tens of hours of research.

          Ebay - come on, while it's doable, it's almost an offence to include it in any "make money online" list...

          Website flipping - that's just an opposite problem. There are several good and working ways in the list, but their incredible complexity and scope is dealt with by 1 paragraph...

          Blogging - again, a good example - but totally destroyed by creating an idea that you can simply throw up a Blogger site and people will magically start rolling in, happily clicking on AdSense in the process...

          To sum up, the author of that particular blog post went the right way with his willingness to help people, but he really should have written only about 10 ways that aren't actually some piece of crap like surveys...
          Well the article wasn't titled as ways to earn money for a complete newbie. To my mind, it's a good collection of most various ideas and you can use them to generate your own ideas, or pick any of them depending on your experience, knowledge and expertize. You can learn to work with Forex, or you can use it as gambling, haha. On a serious note, nobody tells that all methods work for newbies, I still think the list is useful, while almost every second IM site has a post on 10 bullet-proof methods for newbies, it's nice to get to know unconventional ones as well.
          Signature

          Need help with academic/web/business writing tasks?
          Academic Essay Writing
          Research Paper Writing

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2948206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Jordan
    Interesting list. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2938659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maverick4090
    Wow! Apparently I'm just scratching the surface with survey sites. I'm going to try some of these new strategies to turn my down time into money making time. Thanks for the heads up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2938734].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author entrepreneurjay
      Be careful with survey sites 9 times out of 10 times you will not even qualify for the survey. Not much money to be made just a warning!

      Your way better off looking into affiliate marketing.
      Signature

      Free Quick Start Guide To Creating A Profitable High Converting Sales Funnel That Makes Money. http://jaysonlinereviews.com/go/free...-sales-funnel/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939015].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Maverick4090
        I'm doing pretty good so far. I've already earned close to $30 in points that I can use on amazon. I do want to look into the affiliate marketing stuff though. I didn't realize there was so much money to be made on the internet.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939211].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AidenChong
        Originally Posted by entrepreneurjay View Post

        Be careful with survey sites 9 times out of 10 times you will not even qualify for the survey. Not much money to be made just a warning!

        Your way better off looking into affiliate marketing.
        I have the same thoughts for this one. One of my earliest try in IM was Paid Survey sites. It takes ages for a survey to arrive because of where I'm residing, I guess.

        So, after a while, I thought that there's really no point for me going onto this route, and I am glad I did not go through that

        Aiden
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Annie0207
    Translate Document
    If you speak a second language, why not translate document online and offline, and get paid for it? Free classified sites are the best way to advertiser your service.
    My friend is doing this part time job, it not only improves her language ability but also gives her money.
    That's an ideal job for students who have a second language.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939419].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Leahbutler
      Translate Document
      If you speak a second language, why not translate document online and offline, and get paid for it? Free classified sites are the best way to advertiser your service.
      Yes especially with services like Google translate you can make your life easier. If the languages are related (from Roman or German family) they have similar sentence structure and basically after Google translate you should just proofread and edit for style, grammar and some expressions perhaps. Makes your life easier.
      Signature

      Need help with academic/web/business writing tasks?
      Academic Essay Writing
      Research Paper Writing

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2947617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdmiralGloom
    This is actually the article where I kind of "discovered" IM for myself :].
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brendawyles
    Ohh... very great! thanks for sharing this link / post about effective ways to make money online. the information on it really gives idea for marketers and entrepreneurs online who wants to earn passive income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulie888
    I think this list is a great way to jog your mind and get the creative juices flowing. Half of the methods on there may not necessarily even be things you'd personally want to do, but it'll open up your mind to the almost infinite possibilities for making money using the internet.
    Signature
    >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2939982].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Vogin
      Originally Posted by paulie888 View Post

      I think this list is a great way to jog your mind and get the creative juices flowing. Half of the methods on there may not necessarily even be things you'd personally want to do, but it'll open up your mind to the almost infinite possibilities for making money using the internet.
      Yeah, it may be excellent as a background for brainstorming. I just felt the need to point out that it's a bad idea to become an internet marketer on Day 1 and join Forex on Day 2
      Signature

      ppcsluzby.cz/en - PPC agency


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2940081].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paulie888
        Originally Posted by Vogin View Post

        Yeah, it may be excellent as a background for brainstorming. I just felt the need to point out that it's a bad idea to become an internet marketer on Day 1 and join Forex on Day 2
        I totally agree on that point. I do trade forex, but I have expended lots of time and effort in learning it. It's definitely not some casual hobby that you can quickly do to earn some extra money!
        Signature
        >>> Features Jason Fladlien, John S. Rhodes, Justin Brooke, Sean I. Mitchell, Reed Floren and Brad Gosse! <<<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2940097].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart S
    Yeah, I agree. I think it is worth a quick scan but probably won't look into a fair few of them i.e. selling unused items on ebay
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2940091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamescoa
    Thanks for sharing. I will try that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2941030].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2942127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RegalWeb
    Thanks for sharing this. Another list for my collection.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2944530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdiPurush
    It's a great list with many new Ideas for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2945041].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesbabooli
    Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2945313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author james0072011
    thanxs nice lists to make money online
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2945977].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JamieSEO
      Hmm - some useful suggestions.

      Personally I recommend that anyone starting out create a PayPal account and then throw a gig onto Fiverr.com.

      It does not cost you a cent to do that process, very little time, and you can begin making money from existing skills while you become more familiar with working online.

      I've even done some interviews of some of the more... unusual... gigs being offered by people...

      What inspired you to offer "make a video of whatever..within reason..you want me to do dressed as a hot dog for $5"?

      You're welcome to check out the rest of the interview here:

      http://businessstart-uponline.com/un...om-fiverr-com/
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2946202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pixus
    Thanks for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2947091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phpnetpro
    I didn't see associated content on that list.

    One thing I wanted to mention is that you'll end up getting scammed going after some of the things on that list. Anytime you try to make money online with the "get paid to" niche", you run the risk of spending a lot of time doing the working and never getting a penny.

    Personally, I prefer making my money with Amazon sites that require almost no work once they are running and they make me a really nice monthly check.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2947186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webairalex
    very nice list thank you! !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2947299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DeborahDera
    Originally Posted by Mukul Verma View Post

    Hey Warriors,

    For people who are looking to make money online, check this blog post out
    53 Ways To Make Money Online! | Ways to Make Money Online.

    This is a pretty good list of different ways.

    Cheers,
    Mukul
    Excellent resource. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2947313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Outsider
    And we complain about not having any new ideas!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2947673].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author trebor99
      Interesting content.

      Thanks, Bob
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2947748].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2948571].message }}

Trending Topics