Need 5 Warriors Who Have Avatar pics of themselves

47 replies
I am trying to make the testimonials on my product look alive, so I wan't to put pictures of real people instead of just listing a name. I am looking for 5 Warriors who have avatars, and a website/blog I can link to.

If your warrior avatar is you, just send me a PM with your site/blog, and I will put it up.

Nothing to lose, but definitely something to gain!

O yeah, and you MUST be good looking!

...just kidding!
#avatar #false testimonials #ftc #pics #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author Quang Van
    Hey I have an avatar. =] Count me in.
    Signature

    Got Rich Online Click to GET FREE 27 page report "Top 7 Secrets of Making Money Online"
    Website dedicated to How To GET RICH

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264391].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cscott5288
      Originally Posted by QuangVan View Post

      Hey I have an avatar. =] Count me in.
      Sweet, do you have a site that you want me to link 2?
      Signature
      10 GB Reseller Package for Webmasters <--Become a CB Affiliate and Earn 60% Commission! [CB ID=cscott5288]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cscott5288
    Come on, there must be others who want to get a free link on a page that has the potential to have enormous visitors!
    Signature
    10 GB Reseller Package for Webmasters <--Become a CB Affiliate and Earn 60% Commission! [CB ID=cscott5288]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Bogowski
    This is an outrage!

    Puppets deserve to be featured in testimonials just like everyone else
    Signature

    Puppets are people too

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264587].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author terryd
      Originally Posted by Mike Benkovich View Post

      This is an outrage!

      Puppets deserve to be featured in testimonials just like everyone else
      I didn't even realise it was a puppet..........I thought all aussies looked like that ;-)
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264668].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lakerk
    Oh Franklin.

    You've done it again.
    Signature
    Looking for an Article Writer? Let me do the dirty work
    -Native English College Student
    -Testimonials and Samples on request

    Great Rates, and the First Article is Free. PM me for details
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    Strange that people aren't responding....

    My blog is at turntoandy.com/blog/
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lakshaybehl
    OK... here's my website...

    Lakshay Behl's Secret Traffic Videos

    And I think I am good looking... LOL

    -Lakshay
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author naonline
    Clearly I'm the best looking Warrior by far, but sadly my IM site/blog isn't up yet, but you can send me the product instead of the link if you like

    Nick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike McBride
    What am I missing here? He says he wants to "make the testimonials on my product look alive" - doesn't testimonials mean that you've tested the product and endorse it? How many of you have the product in question?

    Sounds like whoring for links...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264909].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tim Franklin
      Originally Posted by Mike McBride View Post

      What am I missing here? He says he wants to "make the testimonials on my product look alive" - doesn't testimonials mean that you've tested the product and endorse it? How many of you have the product in question?

      Sounds like whoring for links...
      Well I am not sure I will touch that last bit,

      However, that is what is sounds like, an interesting way to perhaps get some good testimonials, however, I would have to know that the product was essentially a good and sound product.

      Interesting way of approaching the subject, most of the time if someone calls for testimony most people run in the opposite direction.
      Signature
      Bitcoin | Crypto | Software Development | iOS | Android | AI Crypto |
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kelly Verge
    I believe he's saying he has testimonials/names, and he wants to use Warriors' pictures on their testimonials.

    Personally, I'll pass.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264946].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike McBride
      Originally Posted by Kelly Verge View Post

      I believe he's saying he has testimonials/names, and he wants to use Warriors' pictures on their testimonials.
      That one plausible explanation - and it stinks.

      I can't believe people are falling over themselves to take up the "offer."
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[264956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Louis Raven
    I don't want my picture and name on some testimonial I didn't write.

    If you want a testie let me know but of course my word comes at a price and even that doesn't guarantee a "hype up" but don't worry.. it's free if I don't approve

    Louis
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265360].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author R Hagel
    I agree with Mike -- that's the impression I was getting too.

    Perhaps the OP can explain?

    Because I'm thinking Warriors don't want their pics up alongside testimonials they didn't write.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265385].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mscopeland
      To me this looks like some fake "testimonials" were written and the names made up.

      Now they are fishing for people to put their name on testimonials that are basically false!?

      If this was in a European country, you would be committing a crime.

      But to me, a moral crime is just as bad.

      And to jump at the "chance' to get your pic on a site like that just blows me away.

      The image isn't even clickable so what benefit are you getting by doing so in the first place?


      I'm normally not so negative, but this really EARKS me!


      Sorry.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265419].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trippmarxx
    I'll take you up on this, as the picture over to my left is actually me...

    My website: Money With Articles - Get the Free Article Marketing Guide
    Signature
    Want to speed up your writing and save time?
    This book will show you how:
    --> Write Fast: 21 Powerful Ways to Cut Your Writing Time in Half! <--
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265393].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cscott5288
    the testimonials are real, i just need pictures to go with them to make them look nicer!

    gosh some of you people are so negative!
    Signature
    10 GB Reseller Package for Webmasters <--Become a CB Affiliate and Earn 60% Commission! [CB ID=cscott5288]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265425].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author joblythe
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      the testimonials are real, i just need pictures to go with them to make them look nicer!

      gosh some of you people are so negative!
      We have a "Village Idiot" contest coming up - can I use your photograph??
      Signature

      Kind Regards
      Auntie Jo

      A PROSPEROUS 2009 TO EVERYONE!!
      Back Up Your Filez! or how about a . .PLR Pack! . . and an OTO Link Manager!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265443].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Adam Kenzington
        Hey man,

        I think the way to go is have Warriors review your product and have testimonials and pictures that match. I would never allow someone to use my picture for someone else's testimonial. You are matching faces up with words that the face hasn't spoken. Very "Iffy", to say the least.

        I guess it's a moot point, as far as I'm concerned...Seeing as my picture was taken at an earlier time in my life .

        But, seriously dude, get some new testimonials with real pictures, and "pepper in" a few, without pictures.

        This is my testimonial, and you've got my face on that!
        Signature

        "I can" is much more important than I.Q.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265481].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Adam Kenzington
          I just had an after-thought...

          If this should go bad for you and you get "found out" for shady practices, those links you offer may be more detrimental than good. Guilt by association, and all that...

          Just thinking out loud...

          Adam
          Signature

          "I can" is much more important than I.Q.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265491].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike McBride
            Originally Posted by Adam Kenzington View Post

            I just had an after-thought...

            If this should go bad for you and you get "found out" for shady practices, those links you offer may be more detrimental than good. Guilt by association, and all that...

            Just thinking out loud...

            Adam
            But amazingly, others are still offering up their pics/sites to be included...
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265531].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike McBride
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      the testimonials are real, i just need pictures to go with them to make them look nicer!

      gosh some of you people are so negative!
      It's bad enough you would even propose such a thing - I'm even more shocked and saddened at the people who took you up on this "offer."
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265450].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author R Hagel
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      the testimonials are real, i just need pictures to go with them to make them look nicer!
      Then ask for photos from the people who gave the testimonials, OR get **new** testimonials from people who're willing to give pics.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265460].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lakshaybehl
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      the testimonials are real, i just need pictures to go with them to make them look nicer!

      gosh some of you people are so negative!
      NO... Then this offer does not apply... I am out of it and I do not permit you to use my image or anything like that.

      I thought you wanted a testimonial review of the product oyu are selling buddy.

      This is the wrongest thing I have ever been demanded for.

      -Lakshay
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265475].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265435].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cscott5288
    Yes, this is the difference between people who are making $700 a day (me) and those who are making $1 a day.

    They fret about imaginary legal boundaries, and think every thing they do may have potential legal consequences. They never get work done.

    The fact is - noone cares.
    Signature
    10 GB Reseller Package for Webmasters <--Become a CB Affiliate and Earn 60% Commission! [CB ID=cscott5288]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265533].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike McBride
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      Yes, this is the difference between people who are making $700 a day (me) and those who are making $1 a day.

      They fret about imaginary legal boundaries, and think every thing they do may have potential legal consequences. They never get work done.

      The fact is - noone cares.
      I think if you read this thread, you'll find that statement is pure bs - just like your original offer.

      Keep it up and you'll soon find that no one cares - to work with you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265553].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adam Kenzington
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      Yes, this is the difference between people who are making $700 a day (me) and those who are making $1 a day.

      They fret about imaginary legal boundaries, and think every thing they do may have potential legal consequences. They never get work done.

      The fact is - noone cares.

      What are you saying? How do you propose to know what folks are earning? Do you think we have to be dishonest to make money, like you?

      I don't fret about imaginary boundraries, or legal consequences, I fret that someone might sully my good name!

      Cheat and be dishonest all you want, that's your choice to make. But don't expect people to fall over themselves to help you scam/deceive your unsuspecting customers. You want pictures? Ask the people who gave you the testimonials. (Or do you find it difficult to "Photoshop" your own face to look like all those "different satisfied customers"?

      You haven't even told us what the product is. You haven't asked for any honest reviews. Your offering backlinks to our sites. That will possibly do 2 things. 1. Lend credibility to your site, and 2. Possibly tarnish our honest work in the eyes of those who are aware of these links coming from your (ethically questionable) site. Very Win/Lose. But that seems to be your M.O.

      You state, "They never get work done." I get things done, just not by cutting corners where honesty and integrity are involved.

      As far as your comment, "The fact is - noone cares." Obviously, you haven't been paying attention to this thread. There is a loud outcry of "I care" and "have you lost your mind?" to ask for us to be complicit with your shady schemes?

      Hey, and Guys! I just went to the link in his Sig File. Your pictures are already there. Including "trippmarxx", who asked not to be used.

      This is very telling. This is not the difference between someone making $700 a day and someone making $1. This the difference between people trying to be honest, and respect their customers, and someone who could give a "Tinkers Damn" about integrity. This will come back to bite you...You know, karma, the law of reaping & sowing, etc... Call it what you will, but that's just Shady, man.
      Signature

      "I can" is much more important than I.Q.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trippmarxx
    Yea,

    I believed I read this wrong as well....

    Please do not use my picture or associate my website with a testimonial I did not write.

    I'd be more than happy to check out whatever product you're offering and offer a REAL testimonial, but unless that happens, I don't want to be associated with something I know nothing about.

    Guess I just misunderstood this post.
    Signature
    Want to speed up your writing and save time?
    This book will show you how:
    --> Write Fast: 21 Powerful Ways to Cut Your Writing Time in Half! <--
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cscott5288
    Alright, well now that you've succeeded in scaring everyone who initially wanted to do this, I will go ahead and send each of them the product and ask for a written review from their own mouth.

    However, I would like to continue this discussion on ethics.

    When you're driving on the highway and you see a billboard with a man smiling, and a quote above his head, are you really that neive to think, that that man came up with that statement?
    Signature
    10 GB Reseller Package for Webmasters <--Become a CB Affiliate and Earn 60% Commission! [CB ID=cscott5288]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265575].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike McBride
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      Alright, well now that you've succeeded in scaring everyone who initially wanted to do this, I will go ahead and send each of them the product and ask for a written review from their own mouth.

      However, I would like to continue this discussion on ethics.

      When you're driving on the highway and you see a billboard with a man smiling, and a quote above his head, are you really that neive to think, that that man came up with that statement?
      Don't be ridiculous - that's the same stupid apples vs oranges "argument" transgressors use to try and excuse their guilt.

      Your original "offer" sucked - I'm glad to see you've amended it. I still will never trust those who took you up on the original scheme, though.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265631].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kelly Verge
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      When you're driving on the highway and you see a billboard with a man smiling, and a quote above his head, are you really that neive to think, that that man came up with that statement?
      If you just need pics of people, go to istockphoto.com and go crazy. Then you can fluff out your "real" testimonials with smiling faces.

      The problem for you would be if someone recognized the picture from the stock photo site. If that happens, your credibility is shot.

      The reason that I don't want my pic on your site is that then it's my credibility on the line. If I reviewed the product and the testimonial were mine, I'd have no problem with it.

      Not trying to scare anyone -- I just wanted to make sure everyone understood what was going on.

      Enough of that. I have to get back to work. I still have 38 cents to go to reach my $1 for the day.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cscott5288
    So, who wants 10GB of digital, re-sellable content for free and a free link to your site, providing you send me a written testimony in your own words?

    3 Spots open.

    Your avatar must be a close-up of you, tell me your blog/site aswell.
    Signature
    10 GB Reseller Package for Webmasters <--Become a CB Affiliate and Earn 60% Commission! [CB ID=cscott5288]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265591].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adam Kenzington
      Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

      So, who wants 10GB of digital, re-sellable content for free and a free link to your site, providing you send me a written testimony in your own words?
      I'll pass. The real question is, who wants to have their smiling face looking out at unsuspecting customers, on a site that may take shortcuts with the truth?

      My reputation means too much to me to sell out for $50 worth of PLR content.

      Maybe it's just me. But I doubt it.
      Signature

      "I can" is much more important than I.Q.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265644].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cscott5288
        Originally Posted by Adam Kenzington View Post

        My reputation means too much to me to sell out for $50 worth of PLR content.
        Your right, because everyone on the www knows who "Adam Kenzington" is.

        As for trippmarix's testimoney: it was up because he sent me his pic and site asking me to put it up. I took it down when he asked for me to take it down.

        Don't you think I could just use my own fake avatars and put up fake names? But no, I am not doing that because I want credibility. That's why I sent the people who asked for their site link/avatar up my product and asked for a review in their own words.

        No I wasn't going to do that initially. Initially I was going to put there names/avatars/site links under a quote that they decided to endorse.

        Thats why I got 8 PMs of people asking me to put theirs up. Not everyone shares your view on ethics. This is business buddy.

        But of course, some people will view this as unethical and persuade those who would otherwise have a free easy link that they are committing as an atrocious crime.

        And not only that, but you prejudicely label my entire site as shady because of this.

        So I said I would do things your way and put their own words up. It's over. Get over it.

        Maybe if you spent half as much time on your IM business, as you did involving yourself in the questionable "un-ethical practices" of others, which you really have no benefit from doing, people would know who "Adam Kenzington" is.
        Signature
        10 GB Reseller Package for Webmasters <--Become a CB Affiliate and Earn 60% Commission! [CB ID=cscott5288]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265749].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Michael Taylor
          Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post


          Not everyone shares your view on ethics. This is business buddy.
          Actually, this isn't a quibble about an ethical gray line. A false testimonial is against the law. Put up a false testimonial and you're risking a call from the FTC. And yes, it is a crime, no matter how small a thing it may seem. It's false advertising.

          So, I'd rethink this idea...and definitely nix flirting with any idea of making up testimonials and putting up any old avatar you found online. That's a sure road to trouble.

          Also, trading something of value for a testimonial isn't allowed, either.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265757].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author cscott5288
            Originally Posted by Michael Taylor View Post

            Also, trading something of value for a testimonial isn't allowed, either.
            Wait a second, how am I supposed to get a testimony from someone if the person doesn't have the product to review!
            Signature
            10 GB Reseller Package for Webmasters <--Become a CB Affiliate and Earn 60% Commission! [CB ID=cscott5288]
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[265775].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Adam Kenzington
          Originally Posted by cscott5288 View Post

          Your right, because everyone on the www knows who "Adam Kenzington" is.

          Well, thank you very much (said in an Elvis voice, lip slightly curled.)

          As for trippmarix's testimoney: it was up because he sent me his pic and site asking me to put it up. I took it down when he asked for me to take it down.

          It was still there at the time of my post. How long would you have left it there if it hadn't been drawn to general attention?

          Don't you think I could just use my own fake avatars and put up fake names? But no, I am not doing that because I want credibility. That's why I sent the people who asked for their site link/avatar up my product and asked for a review in their own words.

          Your offer was made while I was typing my response. Crossed in the mail. Once again, you were shamed into doing so. It's a shame that it wouldn't have occured to you to do that in the first place.

          No I wasn't going to do that initially. Initially I was going to put there names/avatars/site links under a quote that they decided to endorse.

          Thats why I got 8 PMs of people asking me to put theirs up. Not everyone shares your view on ethics. This is business buddy.

          Exactly my point. Business, not Mickey Mouse antics. And you're right, not everyone shares my ethics. What's your point? That because some people play fast and loose with ethics, that means you should try to get away with it, too? You talk like having ethics is a business detriment.

          But of course, some people will view this as unethical and persuade those who would otherwise have a free easy link that they are committing as an atrocious crime.

          Free and easy, that's what it's all about, huh? You are upset because you were called on your business practices; that people would dare to tell you they disagree with your business tactics. Grow some thicker skin, because if you are going to broadcast your dishonest schemes on this thread and ask others to join in the deception, then you better expect to get some "tough love".

          And not only that, but you prejudicely label my entire site as shady because of this.

          Not just because of this, but because of your "I don't give a s#%t" responses you've made here...QUOTE: "That's the difference between making $700 a day (me) and those making a $1 a day..." You are not only shady, but arrogant about it, too.

          So I said I would do things your way and put their own words up. It's over. Get over it.



          As I said earlier, you posted that while I was composing my response. Crossed in the mail. And unfortunately, your reason for making the change/new offer is because you were shamed into it, not because it was the right thing to do or that you would have thought of it on your own.

          Maybe if you spent half as much time on your IM business, as you did involving yourself in the questionable "un-ethical practices" of others, which you really have no benefit from doing,

          What the hell are you talking about? Involving myself in all this? You started this thread and opened this can of worms, yourself, idiot! Don't get upset that people respond to you when you start the conversation, and then make rediculous statements about how you are so much more successful than the poor souls you are trying to help here on this thread with your generous backlink offer. You don't know anything about us, except we won't be a part of your dishonesty. You're not the only one making money on this forum, pal. If you don't want descent, then don't post stupid threads that open you up to it. You asked for our complicity in your scheme for the price of a backlink, and then get insulted when you get turned down. (The nerve of some people) The overwhelming response to your post has been negative. Perhaps you should consider that you may need to rethink this.

          people would know who "Adam Kenzington" is.
          Wait a minute. Hold up. I thought you said everyone does knows who I am.

          But you do have a point. I can't tell how many times a day I hear people talking glowingly about cscott5288. You are an internet legend! (can I have your autograph? :rolleyes
          Signature

          "I can" is much more important than I.Q.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[266949].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lian
    Newbie ready for anything...lol

    Count me in with my site: LetsShareWealth.com

    Lian
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[266985].message }}

Trending Topics